Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Week 2 0.5lbs on, I'm like a yoyo at the mo! Although I know I'm not going to reach my target, I'm gonna keep going with the challenge & slimming world so I can at least maintain until the new year. Hope everyone is having a good week x

Week 2 0.5lbs on, I'm like a yoyo at the mo! Although I know I'm not going to reach my target, I'm gonna keep going with the challenge & slimming world so I can at least maintain until the new year. Hope everyone is having a good week x

Atleast you're still going Hun it is so hard at times don't beat yourself up about it you will get there in the end :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lots of temptation at this time of year - you'll do well to maintain over the holiday season - good luck!x

December Week 2: 2.5 off for me :) feel like i'm getting back into the swing of it

Well done everyone xx

Atleast you're still going Hun it is so hard at times don't beat yourself up about it you will get there in the end :) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
hope so Aimz! Just so hard this time of year & doesn't help that I have zero willpower lol! How are you getting on?

hope so Aimz! Just so hard this time of year & doesn't help that I have zero willpower lol! How are you getting on?

It is hard this time of year! Last year I joined around Christmas and didn't weigh in for a couple of weeks and I gained 13lb! I nearly never went back but so glad I did no matter how good or bad you do just make sure you go to them weigh ins everyone is feeling the same so you're not alone and there's always January :)

I lost 3.5 this week and got slimmer of the week but that's after Sts last week and a 4.5 gain the week before lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It is hard this time of year! Last year I joined around Christmas and didn't weigh in for a couple of weeks and I gained 13lb! I nearly never went back but so glad I did no matter how good or bad you do just make sure you go to them weigh ins everyone is feeling the same so you're not alone and there's always January :) I lost 3.5 this week and got slimmer of the week but that's after Sts last week and a 4.5 gain the week before lol x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
oh bless you, you've still done so well tho! We should maybe buddy up in the New Year, I need all the motivation I can get! Yeah I'll still be going to weigh ins as I know if I avoid going I'll put a ton on over the Xmas period xx

oh bless you, you've still done so well tho! We should maybe buddy up in the New Year, I need all the motivation I can get! Yeah I'll still be going to weigh ins as I know if I avoid going I'll put a ton on over the Xmas period xx

Yes I agree with you and aimz124 - this dieting lark is hard (at any time of the year never mind Christmas)

I put 15lbs on my long summer holiday which ended in September and I'm still trying to lose part of that gain!!! Before my hol I was only 6lbs from target!!! So leant the hard way that weigh ins are essential!!

Good luck to you both over the next few weeks and to anyone reading this!!xx

Back