• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

queasy feeling or sick

Hi there, wonderful Monday morning that it is. Small question,

Im on day 4 and for last 2 days ive been feeling sick, and sometimes retching and not wanting to drink they water. Doing ok with the shakes and water though but has anyone else

feel sick or queasy while on the LP diet or even vomited? Is it just my body getting used to it?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
No I haven't felt sick but you are allowed pepermint tea and that will settle most tummy things! Hope your feeling better soon!
day 3 i felt a bit weak and queasy, but by the 2nd week i felt fantastic! x

rainbow brite

Oh dear... I imagine it's perfectly normal and just your body adjusting. Hope you start feeling better soon hun *hugs*
I felt like that alot my 1st wk, generally just weak & crapy :cry:2nd wk was feeling great untill I cheated & had a bite of a sausage roll :sigh:, I'm heading into wk 3 2m & I still feel crap it put me straight back to my 1st day on LT sooooooooo not worth it
I'm sure one of the more experienced LTers will be able to help you but I'm sure I read in another thread somewhere that coz LT is full of the nutrients you need that sometimes your body takes a while to adjust. So you could just be adjusting.