QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

p.s. I've just realised what I've said and the interpretation that can apply to it :eek:

Is now waiting for a smart reply from Patsy :D :8855:

Lol! Nah, that's back at home in Ffairfach :) I don't usually go out in Haverfordwest as I don't really have any young friends here, sniff sniff! :cry: We do have a chinese takeaway in the pub at the en dof my road in Ffairfach, but it's shut before the pubs close ;) Good job too! xxx

Things only 'jump' into my mouth when I've had a drink....................trouble is I always have a drink! :8855:

I've got a date on Friday night and he wants to take me for a meal :D Mind, if I'm eating at least I can't drink :rolleyes: :8855:

:eek::8855::eek::8855::eek::8855:

Bev - I would never have thought you'd have it in you.... (think about it!!!:eek:)

Awww, I'm sure it won't turn out to be a lemon! The glass is half full hun, not half empty :) xx

I was only messing. He's a nice bloke :D

I dunno what it is with me, but blokes seem to think they can convince me I need a man :confused: I don't really want one. I'm happy on my own. I love the independence :D

Nah, the chopper landed yesterday morning :) Naturally, I was one of the first out there! ;) Friday is the meal out with people from work. The very cute maths teacher is going to that...but he's about a 1/3 of my size and about 3 inches shorter ;) xxx

I was only messing. He's a nice bloke :D

I dunno what it is with me, but blokes seem to think they can convince me I need a man :confused: I don't really want one. I'm happy on my own. I love the independence :D

I'm with you there Bev - I love living on my own (well, with my son!) - until I see an enormous spider, or the cat brings in a dead bird or rat or something, or I realise when I'm on my way to bed in my PJs, that I've forgotten to put the bins out!!!

Back