QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Chelleb - glad you enjoyed your BBQ! We are having one tonight although mine will be enjoyed without a roll as I already had my Healthy Extra B with a yummy hi-fi bar this morning...before the BBQ had been announced!

Hope everyone else is having a good day, slimlinetonic, im sorry you're feeling down hun, must be awful to not be able to exercise when you really want to! I hope the nice weather might have made your day a little better?

xxx

Evening all

Well dinner was scrumdiddlyumptious :drool: ..... I just have to wedge my Healthy B cereal bar down my neck and then I have eaten everything I need to for today:D
I have also clocked up 2hr 40mins on the wii :bunnydance:which shows as me having used nearly 1200cals :D (I think I have a wii addiction forming :p)

Determined to have a lovely week again so I have meal planned for this week -evening meals and weekday lunches-I plan the lunches to make sure hubby is taking a good variety for work, and then I will have the same at home ;)
Hope everyone has had a good day
Slimlinetonic-hope you are feeling better soon
See you all in the morning;)

I am defintly in!
And a little about me :)
I have alwats been big, but when i went to uni everything went nuts the weight just kept piling on until i ended up in the state i was when i started SW. Back when i was 16 i tried SS, lost about 10lbs and the gave up. I just couldn;t do the restrictions on EVERYTHING.
Thanks to a friend i ended up joining SW and i have to say i was a little shocked standing on the scales for the first time in 8 years and suddenly realizing i was almost 25Stone!!!
BUT!!
I never will be again :) thanks to SW i have lost just over 2 stone and i don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I am guessing i have maybe another 9-10 stone to go but i am just going to keep chipping away and hopfully go from being a queen to a princess before i am 25 :)

Red x

Morning all and welcome redfireangel. Good luck with your weight loss, I'm sure you can do it!

Another lovely sunny day and its all the better after losing 3lb this week :D Really really happy with that, not lost that amount in a week since my first 2 weeks!

Only have another 2lb now to achieve my 2 week challenge and so I'm determind to keep up the good work.

Have a good day everyone, unfortunately I'll be stuck in an office all day so won't get to enjoy the sun.

I'll check in later xx

Morning girlies!
Welcome redfireangel, and well done on your weight loss so far, you have definitely got the brilliant positive attitude towards weight loss which everyone else on here seems to have, it really inspires me and spurs me on if i get a bit down!

Well guys, WI tonight and i know everyone says it but i'm really not expecting great things so don't hold your breath fo reaching my mini target!

I know some people dont weigh in for their second week of the challenge until the end of the week but how does everyone feel about making the next one about exercise?

How is everyone else feeling today?
xxxx

Morning morning morning all

its a gloriously sunny day here ...which is lovely but I will be staying indoors -far too hot for me ;)

Well done on the loss chellb :party0011:

hello and welcome on board Redfireangel-hope you find it usefull -Im loving it

I have my meal plan sorted for today *and the rest of the week* :p... so tonights dinner is:-
honey glazed pork (1)
mashed potato with spring onion and red pepper
steamed carrots, cabbage, broccoli

You should use 2X7oz pork steaks each :eek: -we don't need that much and I will be using pork escalops as they are really lean :D
oohhh and I have just done 30mins on the wii -boxing, step, kungfu and hula hoop -I have just unlocked the 10 mins advance hula hoop :wee:
So thats my day started and I will get off now and have my brekkie
Have a lovely day everyone :D

Morning Capricorn! We must have been posting at the same time. Well done on the Wii Fit minutes yesterday! You have definitely mde me want to do it everyday! So as of tomorrow i shall be getting up before work super early to do some sort of exercise everyday...after all its my fault i am this way so the only person that can change it is me!

Hope you have a good day in the sunshine...even though you'll be indoors :)
xxxx

Morning girls!

Redfire angel,welcome! New challenge starting at the weekend, some sort of exercise one, (even if its 5 mins a day), so il be sure to add your name to the list.

Chelleb, well done 3lbs is a fab, loss, il update the list in a sec! Keep going!

Corsacar - some of us dont have our last weigh in until next saturday/sunday/monday/ so why dont you just carry on with the challenge until then if you think you might not meet target! worrying about that too myself, since i only lost 1.5 this week, but we can only try cant we! and even if we dont, we have tried and it will catch up with us another week, so please dont be worrying hun. Let us know how your exercise goes!

Capricorn, enjoy the pork, it is sooo nice, i want to hop on a plane and come and eat yours!! have fun on the wii, your soooo good at it!

Have a great day everyone

xx

ahhh thankyou losc, you are so supportive! i'll let you know how it all goes!
hope you're feeling okay today?
xxx

Im fine thankyou hun, had a crappy day yesterday, families eh! but managed to stay on plan! thankfully! normally id head straight for the crisps and chocolate! Gonna have a bacon on toast for brekkie today, hubby off work today too and my mum so i think were all gonna head out somewhere later! have a great day hun xx

morning all.have you room for one more.I will tell you a bit about myself im 39 married with one son,i have been on a slimming world plan before about 8 years ago,so i have decided to start following the plan from home, i weigh in on a sunday ,my first week i lost 4lbs so was well pleased, i am taking it as a stone at a time as it seems such a huge mountain to climb, i have read all your weight losses and they are so encouraging and inspirational .I have been following the red / green days so far . have a good day.

Louise - 5lbs - 1.5lbs off!!!
Capricorn - 4lbs - 3lbs off!!!
Corsacar - 5lbs - 4lbs off!!!
Freyasmommy - 3.5 - 1.5lb off :)
Dudette - 7.5lbs - 5.5 lbs off!
Slimline tonic - 7lbs
Christiana - Personal target to beat the scales!
Chelleb79 - 5lbs - 3lbs off!!!
StIvesLiz

Morning Surreygal, of course we have room for one more! Welcome to the team! its fab here, all of the girls are so lovely and supportive. Hope were able to support you too. Well done on your first weeks loss! great start!!

xx

ok all you may think i am mad but guess what i have registered to do the kenya bike ride 400km across kenya, i have paid my entry fee and have a place, it is for cancer and as my mum has terminal lung cancer i am doing this for her, it is not until 2011 november but i have all this time to get the weight off and train.

i can't believe i have done this but i need to challenge myself and partner said i should do it so i did, i might wake up soon lol but just get my hip sorted and training will start.

ok all you may think i am mad but guess what i have registered to do the kenya bike ride 400km across kenya, i have paid my entry fee and have a place, it is for cancer and as my mum has terminal lung cancer i am doing this for her, it is not until 2011 november but i have all this time to get the weight off and train.

i can't believe i have done this but i need to challenge myself and partner said i should do it so i did, i might wake up soon lol but just get my hip sorted and training will start.
:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
Well done -
I was only looking at that in a mag yesterday -I was soooo tempted , but Im not sure I will be fit enough as I have neurological problems....I was tempted because I lost my lovely big sis nearly 2 years ago to ovarian cancer, and my mum had a mastectomy last year -luckily she got the all clear then :D
I might chat it over with hubby and see what he thinks my chances would be of doing it...
Again WELL DONE and now you have to stay on here with us so you will be super fit for it all :D

Afternoon ladies!! Just a quick message as I'm feeling too tired to type properly.

Slimlinetonic - I'm sorry to hear about your mum hun :( I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your bike ride across Kenya, and we'll all be here to spur you on! :)

Capricorn - I'm sooo sorry to hear about your loss hun :( And sorry to hear about your mum. My dad was diagnosed with bowel cancer last May, but luckily he's starting to pull through after having a massive op in December. Poor thing - he spent his 60th birthday not being able to do very much!

Anyways ladies, I might post again later. I've come down with a stinking cold and a sore throat, so will prob try to take it easy tonight :)

Hope everyone's had a lovely day! :D

Sian xxx

That is amazing slimeline! Congratulations. I'm sure you can shed the pounds and get fit enough to complete and enjoy the experience. You are so brave and an inspiration. I would love to have a challenge like that to plan for, but I think it is a little too ambitious for my current fitness level! 30 mins on the Wii isn't exactly in the same league haha You never know though...one day :p

Welcome to the team Surreygal. I'm sure the group will help you along with your weight loss.

Good luck with your WI tonight Corsacar, I'm sure you will have done fine. We have been good all week, so it's bound to pay off sooner or later. Your new exercise plan is going to help too, so all the best with that tomorrow morning. I wish I could find the energy to get up early and exercise, but I love my bed too much. I think when the new exercise mini challenge starts I may have to get my bum in gear though :eek:

Capricorn, your dinner sounds lovely. You are so organised!

I really need to start getting my act together with planning things. I've decided to have fajita chicken, peppers and onion, with a tomato salsa and some paprika spiced potato wedges. Looking forward to it already :)

10 minutes hula hoop sounds shattering! The 6 minute one for me leaves me counting down the clock!

Hope you're having a better day today losc and well done for not reaching for the bad food. It's so easy to go off track when you have a bad stressful day.

Getting Biggest Loser game tonight so if I get time I might give that a go, although the England game is on tonight so may not get chance.

Anyone else having anything nice for dinner?

Sorry Sian didn't see you post before I posted mine. Hope you're feeling better soon hun, take care xxx

Thanks chelle! :) The lurgy is doing the rounds at work, so at least I'll have it out of the way before half term next week, yay! :D

I'll second what you said about liking your bed too much...didn't hear my alarm go off at all this morning, got up at 6.45 instead of 6.15, ooops!! Lol :D

Sian xxx

thank you everyone for such nice comments, and i am sure i can get my fitness up and weight down with all your support.

i so sorry to hear how many people on hear is touched by cancer.

so will be on here updating you all every time i achieve my mini goals.

Back