QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Spooky Chelle

I fully intend to have a wallow in the bath in hot bubble -do a "de-fuzz" with the epilator and slap loats of lovely smelly creams on . May even splash out and do my trotters too. I won't have a littly attacking me but I will no doubt have the dog in and out of the bathroom, hanging onto the edge of the bath whilst trying to scamper her backend up and into the bath :p
Hope you get at least an hours peace in there later ;)

Loving the dogs work, hope she isn't successful and manages to stay dry.

I'm thinking my daughter can have an early night, get dinner sorted nice and early and then its me time. I'm going to have to sort my feet out too, they're knackered, so definitely in need of some TLC. Really looking forward to it now.

Enjoy your evening x

Evening lovely ladies!
Just a quick post while I wait for my dinner! I lost two pounds this week, taking me to 2 stone 1 lb, I am beyond excited and gahhh can't find the words to say how happy I am :)
and you lovely girls have helped me so much so I owe a lot of my success to you lovely ladies! Thankyou so much!
Will be back later xxxxxx

:banana dancer:Corsacar:banana dancer:
Well done -and well deserved too... hope dinner is yummy

I stayed the same :( I know it could have been worse and I know it was my own fault, ate the wrong things etc etc. I am such a failure at this, I have lost my motivation and I don't know where to find it again. I just feel like it's such an impossible task.
Nicky - The BIG FAT FAILURE

Woah, hold on just a second there Nicky.. we will have none of this "I'm a failure" nonsense here. Ok, so your diet might not be going to plan, but I'm sure there's loads of other things you do great at - and I KNOW you can do this if you want to. If you are finding it hard to stick to plan, maybe you need to take a few days to think about whether this is something you really want to do... and if it is, then screw up that willpower and commit to doing it 100%.

Dieting successfully is 99% mental attitude, so if you are finding it hard to commit to, perhaps there's a reason for that? Loads of times in the past I've tried to diet and got nowhere as my heart's not really been in it.... and there's no shame in that, it just means the time is not quite right.

I'd recommend having a ponder - and if you decide to stick with it, then perhaps focus just on STS next week - forget about losing for a bit, but on maintaining... and you never know, you just might surprise yourself. Hugs xxx

Evening ladies! :D

Nicky - awww, don't think like that hun :( You're doing fabulously well so far - 44lbs is a massive achievement hun and don't forget it :)

Chelle and Corsacar - well done on the fabulous losses ladies! You're doing us all proud :)

Bev and Patsy - your posts are soooooooo funny! Whenever we're having bleurgh days you know how to cheer us all up :) I was almost on the floor I was laughing so hard reading them :D

Chelle and Capricorn - hope you get some pure, unadulterated me time tonight. I think we all need it sometimes! I personally have far too much me time - it gets boring being on your own all evening!

Patsy - sounds like that coconut muffin was a feisty little bleeder! Hope you gave it a good kick up the jacksie before sending it on its way to the depths of your stomach! :p I could murder a muffin...a bit fat strawberry or raspberry and white chocolate one, mmmmmm! :drool:

I know I've forgotten lots of things...sorry to all for my useless memory! :D Well done to everybody for the total loss last week. We are doing well aren't we :D:D We'll be skinny minnies before we know it, wooooo!

Chelle - don't worry hun, you're not the only one worrying about loose skin when you lose weight. I really hope that my skin goes back to normal if I lose weight gradually. Don't think my parents would run to the cost of a tummy tuck! :8855: I'd have to sell myself on street corners if I ever wanted the money to pay for it myself! :8855: Now that's a scary thought, and an even scarier sight, lol! :D

Yet again * week is plaguing me! I put on 2.5lb over the weekend (whether it's * week or the lager that's responsible, I couldn't tell you :8855:) so I need to shift that before my WI on Friday. Lots of strawberries and raspberries for me this week methinks! I got 2 honeydew melons in Tesco for £1 earlier, so I shall be making my way through those :D

Anyway ladies, hope you've all had a lovely day and evening :)

Sian xxx

:D:D:D Evening lovely ladies

How are we all today.

Corsacar and Chelle, WELL DONE! fab losses ladies, were on our way arent we!

Capricorn, im not very good at the army lingo! But my hubster was in the infantry? he drove the huge vehicles? he now drives monster trucks! he did his ten mile run! he amazes me, he is the most determined person i have ever met! hope its rubbing off on me!

Nicky, you are NOT a failure hun. You have lost 44lbs, and that my dear is amazing. Ok, so you have had a bad few days. Draw a line under it from right now ------------------------------------------------------------- and carry on. Like pinksparkly says also, have a good old think about the reasons why you want to do this, you are on your way hun so dont give up. Your human, and your allowed off days, so keep with it.

Sian, you have my sympathy, * week was a right bugger for me last week! good plan hun, loads of superfrees and youll be fine! How are you enjoying the wii? i was gonna get the broadway game but might not bother now! have you tried biggest loser? thats quite good too. Two melons for £1, that is a bargain, might have to get myself to tescos!

Sorry if i have left anyone out. I have torn myself away from lincoln, michael, sucre. need a break, starting to feel like i was on the run myself!xx

Haha! I've only ever seen a couple of episodes of Prison Break - and wasn't fussed to be honest! :eek:

Louise - I ought to add that the honeydew melons were Tesco Market Value ones, but they seem decent nonetheless :) And props to your hubby - a 10 mile run with a 100lb backpack! I'd die!! :eek: Lol!

Sian xxx

Louise, I get so lost in programmes I feel like I'm living them too. Been catching up on Lie to Me by watching 3 episodes a night all week, I feel like I'm a human lie detector now!

Love that top Sian, just my kind of thing. I'm thinking on going for a little shop in the next couple of weeks so I can get some new clothes for my hols. I'm really hoping I have gone down a size but I'm not building my hopes up.

Your fruit of choice is exactly mine, strawberries, raspberries and melon. I'm sure I'm going to look like a raspberry by the end of this! I get through a punnet a day...its an expensive habit.

Nicky don't get down on yourself. You've done so well so far. I felt exactly like you a couple of weeks back. I was finding it really hard. I had absolutely no motivation. I gave myself a weekend off and eventhough I could now eat anything, I still couldn't bring myself to pig out, I knew I didn't want to ruin the hard work I'd put in and this is when I realised that this really is my time to do it. I set my holiday as a target to get my motivation back and I've been 100% since. It has to be the right time for you. On other occasions that would have been me off the wagon for good, but this time is definitely different. Take a couple of days off plan, have a think about a mini target and hopefully you'll get your mojo back.

Congratulations Corsacar, we're just a pound different on our weight loss now hun, well done sweetie.

Hope you've enjoyed your pamper Capricorn, I have. Feel all squeaky clean, moisturised and smooth again :) xx

Sian Im only the assistant Im not organised enough to be the the head of 10 and 11!!!
sorry folks Ive been off the radar and off plan a bit this week. Im just really tired and unable to concentrate. hope for better things next week.

Chelle - I ought to say that my main inspiration for buying the new top was that we've got a fit bloke from the Navy flying in to school in a helicopter tomorrow ;) The things we do hey, lol! :8855: I know what you mean about raspberries being an expensive choice. I've taken to buying the frozen ones now, they had them 3 big tubs for £5 in Tesco a while back. Definitely better value :)

Tatws - organisation is something that escapes me too! Doesn't help that I have a memory like a sieve. I have to write notes in my planner to remind me of things I have to do. There's no hope!

Sian xxx

Oooo how do the frozen ones compare? Might be worth me having a try. Thanks for the idea

:8855:Evening you lovely lot,

Well CONGRATULATIONS to the girls that have lost today!:grouphugg: God this team takes some beating! Talk about mojo, we have it by the bucket load.:D:D :happy096:(well most of the time most of us do) I lost 1/2lb!!! That bloody muffin and pizza got me at the last fence! But they did taste yum, only for a ickle moment while I was scoffing them down, but once the moment had passed It was no way worth it. But nothing I can do about it now, but if I ever see the blighter's again I will be sending them straight to the bin!

Right let me think who said they were a failure (cant remember so let me open another page) Ah yes, Nicky... hunnie there are no failures here, and that includes YOU! We might be fat,:eek: but not failures.:8855: Look at the amount you have lossed so far, now thats just blooming amazing, no sign of failure there. You can do this and we are all here to help each other, so whatever it is you need just say the word. A pen pal,:character00148: menu planning, recipe, a stiff word, a hug or 2,:gen126: whatever it is we are here! Don't ask for a muffin or pizza though, they are defo off the menu!:8855:

Nip and tucks... nothing wrong with the knife. If my skirt was too big I wouldn't hesitate to get the old needle and cotton out, skin is just the same, if it don't fit, snip it! I will tell you a secret, but don't go showing this mail to anyone...

I have already been to the nip&tuck Dr! I had my eyes done and cheeks lifted, I know, I know vain old cow! but the bags on my lids were sagging so much I was on a waiting list for a white stick. I stayed awake so it wouldn't cost so much (yes hubby paid) I look like I'm awake now instead of looking half asleep or as if I have enjoyed a bottle of wine. So, if u need to go, so what... real people can and do have cosmetic surgery!

Bev... if I ever see you at Ronald's, don't u dare be looking at my scars!:8855:

Right... its time for the sack, this old bird still! needs her beauty sleep!

Well done Corsacar! Fabulous loss this week and even better to have passed the 2st mark! Will be racing to catch up with you!

Nicky, I don't think we've 'spoken' before, but I hope you don't mind me saying - Well done! For a) STS when you're feeling like crap and b) coming on here to tell us about it. It just shows you have the determination to stay on the straight and narrow, so take a deep breath and get back on the horse!

Sian, lovely new top - hope the 'fit bloke' appreciates it!

Patsy, you are a scream! If you look up 'straight talking' in the dictionary, does it say 'patsy101'?! If it doesn't, it should!

Everyone else, have a good night and a great day tomorrow! x

Morning all

oohh Patsy
"Nip and tucks... nothing wrong with the knife. If my skirt was too big I wouldn't hesitate to get the old needle and cotton out, skin is just the same, if it don't fit, snip it!"
-can I book you for when I need sorting out? :8855:
I don't blame you at all -we all have one body and one life and if something causes you upset then why not do something about it ;)
NickyK-as everyone says -"how can you be a failure when you have lost 44lbs":eek: -you have done great so far, perhaps you have just hit a patch where you need to look back at what you have done and give yourself a pat on the back and have a look at what about what you have been doing has changed! Would it be worth giving things a shake up, are you getting into eating the same things repeatedly? or perhaps not measuring your A+Bs? and most importantly of all you need to keep coming on here and chatting with this lovely bunch ;)
Dudette -that top is really pretty ....Im sure you will catch the attention of your visitor :p-remember -belly in, boobs out and strut :giggle:

I have never seen "prison break" :eek:

Well I had my pamper session last night ahhhhhhh
I was fine with hubby being away and actually finished the night with 9.5syns left :eek:-mu plan this week was to eat 15 every day -but I just didn't need anything else..
I had a bowl of bolognaise for dinner -with salad and I made some paprika wedges -god they were stunning and I threw an onion in to roast too mmmmm -definitely doing that little lot again:p
Well I have no plans as such for today -so i might get some x-stitch done -if it stays cooler here (I have to have my work light on and it gets hot under it)...
well I will get off and do my diary and then get brekkie
Hope everyone is full of possitive thoughts this morning
Have a great day ladies :D

Morning all.
I have been worried about extra skin too, im hoping i have age on my side...hoping and waiting to see what happens is all i can do really.
Ever since i can remember i've wanted a boob job so maybe i should go for both at the same time! LOL!

Your pamper night sounds lovely Capricorn, i'm glad you're coping with your hubby being away, it's not too fun is it? I've got the week off this week and now my friend has let me down today leaving me with NOTHING to do, planning some cleaning and them some card making to keep me busy i think! Trouble is, now i dont eat when im bored...i tend to go and raid craft shops when left to my own devices..

Nicky - Everyone else is right, you are definitely NOT a failure, you need to realise just how flippin far you have come and should be incredibly proud of yourself!

Spanx - Thankyou very much, i was very happy, if i could do 2 lb every week i would be ecstatic! You'll be at the 2st mark in no time, trust me!

Have a good day everyone and good luck to any tuesday weighers!
xxxx

Morning cherubs,

Spanx...

Been on the phone to Dictionary customer services this morning, nope I've not made it in to that publication. But she did ask why I was asking, told her all about mins and Spanx and we chatted for ages and ages! She offered to keep an eye on our queens thread and said if we come up with anymore new words she will stick us in for a small fee!

So girls, get the old scribbleado out and let those creative juices flow. :roofles:

Capricorn...

Book away hunnie, as my hubby says, a face lift is only a tight ponytail! A tummy lift must be the same thing, you just start gathering bits up lower down. *looks down at loaf of bread (thats my tummy if your wondering) yup, I reckon I could do wonders with a bobble or two :roofles:

Glad you were ok on your own hun, its pants when they work away. Mine is a builder and when kids were little he worked down south. I hated Monday mornings. :(

Corsacar...

Maybe your boob job could be your reward! at the end of your SW journey. A skinny minni with :wow:boob's. It would be like one of those makeover programs. We can all have a big :party0048:party then.

Right... more coffee needed:)

Back