QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Hey... who's that girl laughing behind her hand?

Is that the nawty Laura:rotflmao:

Evening girlies!

Well done Surreygal - absolutely fantastic loss this week!

Can't believe the naughtiness that abounds in this thread when I'm not here to keep some kind of order! :angel09: All this talk of climaxes and back doors has made me feel quite feint!

Had an absolute nightmare on the SW front today - went to a BBQ at a friends parents house and think I stuffed about 60 syns down my neck - aaaggghh! And that's with no beer, as I was driving. *sigh* Will just have to write it off as a bad day and get back on the wagon!

Just flexi syn it hun and move on. That's all we can do when life creeps up on us! :) Life without social events would be very boring indeed - so I hope you had a good time :)

I'd missed the insinuation of back door - Patsy how rude!!! :eek:

Sian xx

I will Sian, but unfortunately, I am facing a tough week on the SW front as it is, as I have 2 nights away in a hotel, which always presents difficulties - particularly as I hate eating in a restaurant on my own, so I usually order room service for dinner - which is always something like club sandwiches and chips *sigh*

Will have a scout around the hotel and see if there is a nandos, or something with healthier food! Will also take some alpen lights and fruit with me to try and stop me eating too much crap!

Good afternoon lovelies!!!

My my we are quiet on here today! How is everyone doing!

I have woken in fine fettle this morning(pinched capricorns little saying) managed to eat brekkie, wooo, it wasnt as much of a struggle as it has been and have had some of my hubbys gorgeous homemade pea and mint soup. Its lush.

Me, mum and sis are going to exercise together tonight. Usually results in us in a heap laughing, but hopefully ill shed some fat along the way!

I am finding that i am fitting into clothes that i havent fit in for ages! I bought this beautiful silk skirt and cami years ago, still hung in plastic wrapping with tags on, it cost me a fortune. its an amanda wakeley set. But it never did fit me, and believe me i tried to yank it up. Now it must be a fluke, cos i am NO WAY a size 16 as we speak. I think my shape has just changed. But the skirt now fits me! The cami doesnt but yay for the skirt! Only probs is, hubby said fantastic that it fits but i look like an old granny in it! lovely. xx

Evening all

Whoop whoop -Losc.... how great is that!!! getting into a 16....even if hubby put the mockers on it with his comment :p

Well -it is so bleepin hot here it beggers belief :eek:....
we did the shopping earlier -"someone" got a bit excitable in the fruit section *no wude comments ladies* :p

So I came away with :-
  • 5kg (40) nectarines
  • 2.5kg cherries
  • 2.5kg apricots
  • 1 galia melon
  • 1 canteloupe melon
  • 1 honeydew melon
  • hand of nanas
  • 2 mangoes
  • 1lb strawberries
mmmmmmmm that ickle lot should keep me ticking over :D. I did just about as much damage in the veg section too :p

It has been just fruit for me for brekkie n lunch and we have just had salad with steamed potatoes and turkey piri piri kebabs..
I need to get on the wii once dinner has settled... have a good evening all :D

Hi Everyone

Just checking in to say a quick hello - I have just resisted burgers, sausages and the ice cream van :eek: at work as there was a summer event this evening...

My week only gets tougher from here as I'm away for 2 days with work in a conference centre, which is pretty much all you can eat and even has scones, cream, cake and chocolate in the afternoons! I will have to have the willpower of a god to get through it, but unfortunately it's a bit of an occupational hazard in my job as I'm a trainer, so the evil must be overcome!

Helen x

Evening all

Helen-It must be a bloomin nightmare with all that temptation in your way :eek:-cream n jam scones mmmmmmm. Keep on doing your best at fending it all off-Im sure you will beat it ;)

well before I settle down with a cereal bar (in an attempt to use some syns) thought I would report in :D
I did over an hour on the wii earlier -30mins of which was the EA sports interactive step (I love it) and on that 30mins alone it reckoned I burnt nearly 400cals:happy036:. I was a serious sweaty red puddle by the time I had done :eek:
and I have manage to get my step count up to 7161 :D
Anyway -I hope everyone is away having fun...

Evening Ladies!
Sorry i have been vacant for a short while again, but had weigh in today...was absolutely dreading it and lost 2 lbs! I was ecstatic!
Back on track now for a near perfect week this week and hope for a good loss next week too!

Losc - Well done on your outfit fitting hun! That's fabulous! You are doing us proud. And dont listen to the hubby - what do men know about clothes anyway?!

Capricorn - You are an inspiration on the Wii, i rediscovered a workout game i have for the wii at the weekend which has all sorts of different workouts on it and you tell the little lady on their your long term and short term goals etc. Its My Fitness Coach (Get in Shape)
From what i can remember it was flippin hard work sometimes so am aiming for 15 mins each morning and then go from there. It is a othetic attempt next to your wii achievements but i have to start somewhere!

I am excited for a really good week this week! Hope everyone has had a good day.

xxxxx

Evening girls,

Here to report a 1 1/2 lb loss!

Im doing a fish only week this week, hoping for a big drop next week.

Its vert quiet here today, where has everyone gone?

Must have crossed posts Patsy!
Very big well done to you/1
xxxx

hey corsica, you posted while I was tip tapping! Well dont hun, were all heading in the right direction. Thank god!

obviously that should read... well done! not... well don't!

Was on laptop, daughter had my PC... kicked her off the PC, I can type for England on here, but the laptop is like an ice rink for my nails!:eek:

It's been a bit on the calm side here today! is that because the naughty crowd have been absent!;)

I made fish in parsley sauce for tea with mash and mushy peas... Oh my, was it yum!!!!:D

Smoked haddock in the morning with scrambled eggs. The leftover fish from this evening for lunch and then haddock in a lemon sauce for tea with new potatoes and salad for tea!

Thats me sorted for the next 24hrs:D

Well done everyone on the losses! and the steps!!! Your all doing great! keep going girlies and we will get there!

Patsy i love fish, but i dont think i could do it three times a day. Eek, your house must be getting whiffy!!! Go for it though! you can do it hun!

Yes it has been quiet here today, nobody has been playing out with me while im on holiday! so you must all keep me entertained tomorrow!

To be honest, before the words even left my hubbies mouth, i was feeling disapointed as i felt like it was far too long and frumpy! and not how i imagined it would look! i love his honesty and i would rather he tell me it looked crap than let me wear it and look a sight! Men just dont have the same diplomacy though do they!!!

Just having a cuppa getting ready to settle down to big bro, i love it, cant believe its the last series! josie is starting to really get on my nerves though!

Have a great night all xx

good evening ladies:D

well done patsy and corsacar on your losses :happy096:.

losc that's great getting in your skirt hun i bet you had a big grin on your face:) well done.

keep up the good work everyone.:D
xx

Only watched one BB... the one with Pete Burns in it... god he was a scream!

The skirt and top will be no good in another month or two chick, it will be too bloody big!:8855:

I love fish so three times a day is fine with me. Its just a spensive diet for the week :8855: But one of the girls that did it has dropped 10lb's. God my eyes would be on sticks if I dropped half that!

Hiya surreygal, Thanks hun:)

Shhhhhh....... Sian will be here soon... we've got to be good tonight,;) I'm pretending to be clean!:D She thinks I'm a dirty Gerty;) so I'm doing my butter wouldn't melt act.:)

Don't give the game away and for gawd sake don't ask me any dirty questions!;)

Evening All

Not been on here for so long. It's taken me half an hour just to read up on all your posts.

There has been such naughty behaviour! Naughty in so many ways too!!! My eyes are sore from all your smuttiness lol

Haven't made any notes, but from what I remember...

Glad you had a good day/night Bev with your mystery date, fish and chips on the sea wall...I don't think it gets any better than that, so you might as well call it quits with him now haha.

Capricorn, well done on your loss this week and reaching the 3 stone mark. I can't wait to have lost 3 stone!! You are so focused and determined, you're a true star. That EA Sports game sounds good. I'd love a new step challenge and so that sounds perfect.

Patsy...fish 3 times a day!!!! That is crazy, don't think I could manage 3 times a week if I'm honest. All those fish oils are said to do wonders for the brain power though, by next Monday you'll be challenging Einstein!

Surreygal and Corsacar, well done on your losses this week. We're all heading in the right direction, keep up the good work. Nice to see you have your mojo back corsacar, it is so good knowing how to get back on the wagon!

Well done Louise on getting those size 16's on, what a great achievement. Shame about your hubby's comments but like you said, rather that than have you go out looking dowdy! I'm sure you're looking fab and you'll soon be going out buying a sexy little number to parade yourself in instead.

Sian, that mind of yours! Pure filth lol. I think Alan may have his hands full with you!!

Anyway, sorry I've not been about recently, got so much on at the moment.

I'm reporting in with a 3lb loss for the week. Really pleased and I'm right on track for my target of losing 7lb before my hols, 4lb to go with 2 WI's left.

Will try and get on more often as you're all such great support and a right old laugh. Keep up the good work guys xxx

Well done chelleb, thats a fantastic result!

Have you been to Vegas before chell?

We have been twice and it was out of this world. An adults playground without a doubt. The shows are jaw dropping, we went to see Celine Dion and Phantom of the Opera, expensive but so worth it. If you want to pick my brains hun (not that there is a lot to pick:eek:) feel free to message me.

Oooo I am forgetting myself... Mawning girls
I was running away with myself then thinking of holidays!:)

Hope everyone had a fab SW day yesterday, are we all back on the wagon?

I'm checking everything I eat this week, last night at class I found something else that I have been eating that is not free! and yours truly has been having it everyday for lunch!

Chicken roll from M&S, I use it as a wrap so I don't need to eat bread! (bread is the devils chocolate for me) Its not free! but I cant check sins till I buy some more, SW site wont recognize the product and we couldn't find it in the directory.

So I am giving everything the once over this week!

Back