QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Welcome ladies :)

How is your evening going? I had a quite nice day with one little, tiny hiccup, I ate 1/3 of a bloody tub of popcorn ( why oh why?). My husband and myself took our gorgeous little boy to the cinema for the first time ( mind you, he is nearly 4 years old) Toy Story 3- baby screening and he loved it!! Because it supposed to be a full experience my hubbie bought some popcorn and I do not know how but 1/3 of it end up in my tummy :break_diet:bad girl, bad girl I know, but it was sooo salty and lovely, i just do not wanna know how many syns I've consumed

Patsy darl, if i will get to the target I am pretty sure ther will be no boobs and lots of flabby skin so I'm planning to do some nip tuck,there is no shame in it I think
Sian I do red at all the time, on my red days there is a lot of ragu, stews, soups, our favourite of all times is meatballs in chunky tomato soup, love it!
Spanx enjoy as much as you can, when your son will be back there won't be any time for your friends. spoil yourself rotten girl!!!
Karen are you already in Ireland? I would love to go- never been, have a really good time
Capricorn, my family love fish pie I am not very keen but I think your cheesy sauce is calling my name really loud!! well done on fitting into your old/new clothes, the best feeling in the world isn't? I am wearing stuff from the time before I had my little boy and almost everything fits I still have got a long way to go but it is a right way me thinks.
Shrinking bev, how funny was your comment about that denim skirt which is too big ,normaly I did everything to stretch things more, not to shrink it, good for you girl!!
I am very sorry if I did not mention someone, I wish everyone good luck and stay out of cinemas!!! bad, bad popcorn is there...

:whip: it is for me...

Im nearly in Ireland hun lol. Just dashing around packing and stressing :D Have a lovely week everyone. I'll be thinking of ya all while Im trying to relieve Eire of its entire Guiness stock...

Take care ladies... i look forward to the 5 million missed pages when i get back. I had better find at least half of them filled with smut and news of more sian-booty-calls

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gooooood morning world :D

Sorry Patsy -just spotted your question..
for 1 person I would do :-
  • 100ml semi (2) -obviously less if you use skimmed;)
  • 2tsp cornflour (2)
  • mustard
  • 42g low fat cheddar (heA)
so it would be 4syns and a heA

Karen-Hope you have a great holiday Mrs :D
Kasia -Im lucky -on the rare occasion we go to the flicks -hubby likes salted pop-corn :sign0137: it smells like :-:stinkyfeet: . Im not a fan of the flicks, I find them too loud AND no-one EVER goes to the loo until I do -then they all go :rotflmao:....I like to watch DVDS sprawled on the recliner ;)
Well done on getting into your smaller clothes :clap:

well I have nothing much planned for today-although we are nipping shopping tonight -so I have been and "re-jigged" the freezer and made more space "just in case" :sign0151: -
Right -I will get off for now-have a great day everyone and hope all are well...

Morning!

Karen - haha! No more of those for me! Or at least not for a while, lol! :D Have a fab time in Ireland hun :)

Just a quick post at the moment as I need to get off to do some errands for my mum (she's taken my dad into hospital for another op - hopefully the last one now!).

After weighing myself every day (yes, I am an obsessive weigher! :p) and the scales only showing a 0.5lb loss for the past 6 days, I'm actually reporting in with a 2lb loss!!!! :D:D:D :bliss:

I'm soooo happy as I now have a shiny new 2.5 stone sticker, wooo! :D

Hope you all have a fab day!

Sian xxx

:happy036::happy036: Sian -on the loss and the new shiney...well done,,,
Hope your dad has a quick recovery...
have a good day :D

Morning girls,

Well I have just got round to trying Joe's sausages. A bit on the dry side so cut them up and simmered them in half a tin of chopped tomatoes. They were ok but nothing to rave about.

Sending friend to asda fish counter with shopping list today. Going to try do a fish week while I'm confined to house. Collected some lovely recipes from here so will amuse myself with them.

Still don't feel like eating but making myself. To be honest feel a bit mad with myself for putting ME through this. Why can we just not be happy the way we are, were always wanting to change something. Well I am at least. Oh well... whats done is done!

Sorry for sounding like a grump! Its not usually me but thats just how I feel today.

Morning ladies :)

Sian- WELL DONE ON YOUR NEW SHINY YEY!! :talk017:

I am desperate to get my one stone- only 3.5 lbs to go, but I want it I WANT IT NOW GOD DAM IT!! *Stampy feet*

Karen- Have a fantastic time in Ireland- remember to leave them some guiness!

Patsy- Don't worry about feeling like a grump, its expected if your in a little pain? You will be all healed soon and back to normal :)

Spanx, Capricorn, Bev :wavey: hiya!!

Well I am going all guns this week- really would like to pick up the pace now, set myself 6lbs by end of August challenge if anyone wants to join there is a thread on my diary. So that would get me over the stone and well ont he way to 1.5 which would be great. I am going to be 100% this week and pick up the exercise too so fingers crossed!

I will be a bloody princess!! :princess: - and not the one from Shrek!!

xx

Sian...

Well done hunnie, thats fabaroonie. just seen post, I must have been half asleep earlier.

Fresh...
Thanks hun, feeling a bit better now, the pain killers have kicked in.

Thanks Kasia! How are you today?

I'm having pasta with a sauce made from laughing cow triangles mixed with some stock, with broccoli, mushrooms, red onion, bacon and prawns :) It's a variation on the following recipe that I found:

Prawn, Bacon And Broccoli Penne Recipe | Food | Channel4.com

Sian xxx

Sian...

Maybe the Botox could come into play again, :eek: but would not do the mac face lift again. Don't get me wrong it looks good and I'm pleased with it, but by hell its painful!:cry:

p.s... your a spring chicken... why would you want Botox anyway?

Ooooo your poor dad... It could have been bringing a teenage daughter up that gave him the wrinkles lol:8855::8855:

My son was a darling... now the daughter... whoa she is a different matter!

Mood swings, hormones and a carbon copy of her mother.

Not a good combination!:8855:

Oh yes she can... she is 18 going on 28 (or so she likes to think)

Its taken me 46 years to get to this level of humor, compassion and vanity. Shes got a way to go yet! :8855:

Just made the free tartar sauce... it tastes awful.

Think I will just have the real stuff and sin it, got to be better than this load a rubbish!

Back