QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Sian - You'll soon kick that miniscule gain into touch!

I know exactly what you mean about loosing count of the number of tops ruined due to 'clumsy' drinks :giggle: That's exactly why I stopped drinking red wine :eek: The last straw came when I accidentally chucked a full glass (and my glasses are rather large :eek:) of cheeky red merlot on my new beige living room carpet :eek: I was flipping gutted (it made me swear :eek: lol)...........mainly because I had to 'waste' a full bottle of white to neutralise the red!! :8855: Oh and don't let Patsys 'nice girl' comment go to your head, or give you delusions of grandeur................we know you better! :8855:

Afternoon lovely ladies!

Bev - good God woman, you must have RSI after writing that post! It was a bit of a lengthy beast :p Although RSI from writing a post to all us lovely slimming worlders is better than RSI from drinking all that vodka :p ;) In fact, maybe you could even count is as body magic! :D

I laughed when I read about you throwing your glass of wine over the carpet! Although I fear your readiness to throw your lovely booze over the floor suggests you're not the hardened drinker your vodka baths would suggest ;) Fancy wasting all that lovely alcohol! Shame on you! You could always try soda water to lift the stain instead of chucking white wine on it - wine should be consumed, not used for cleaning purposes! I'm telling you - can't take you anywhere! :p

Louise - fabulous loss hun! Well done you! :D Good luck for the exam hun - I'm sure you'll do well!

Claire - sounds like you've got some lovely new clothes for your hols. Yay! :D

Hope everyone's well!

Sian xxx

Morning all!

I'm reporting in with only a 1lb loss. Gutted, as have had a fairly good week and wanted more! That means only 1.5lbs in two weeks, so I'm also falling behind on my holiday challenge!

Need to pick up the pace, so my challenge this week is:

• Double my fruit and veg intake
  • At least 30 mins of exercise a day
  • Increase water intake
  • At least 3 'fishy' meals!! (Not sure I could manage more!)
Well done losc on your 2lbs! Hopefully you'll get into the 16s no problem next week!

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend! It's pouring with rain here, so my planned bike trip to the park with son (who has returned from his hols with his dad - yay!!) has been put on hold for the time being. Time to get on the wii, methinks!

Oh dear! Wish me luck ladies...one of the girls I'm going out with tonight says she has a surprise for Emma and me. I have a sneaky suspicion it's going to involve wearing something a) girly, or b) pink! :sigh:

They also told me they'll be picking me up at 4...think that's going to be the beginning of the end! :D

Have a fab night all, and I shall be on at some point tomorrow to tell you all how bad I've been! ;)

Sian xxx

Thanks Sian, I know I should be grateful that the scales are still going in the right direction, but it's hard to be happy when you're disappointed!!!

Still, I have done 30 mins on the wii fit, eaten melon and apple for lunch and drank a litre of water, so I'm doing ok on my week's challenge so far!!

Have a great night out - don't forget, beer is the drink of the devil!! Vodka and diet coke all the way, and if you're sneaky, when it's your round just get yourself a diet coke! Less syns and less of a hangover in the morning! x

Hello ladies - thought I'd come in and say 'hi'.

I've had a very kind invitation to join your team which I am very thankful for but am declining with an apology.

When I was here before I was a member of Team FFF and the team captain, Taz, has been a great support to me so I am going to stay there BUT I wanted to say thank you so very very much for the invite. I can see form the messages on here what a delightful bunch of people you are.

I wish you all EVERY success on your roads to slimdom xxxxx

hello everyone:).

capricorn i love the new top very nice:).sounds like you had an eventful shop online good for you, i love a bit of retail therapy.

sian hope you have a good night out tonight hun:).

patsy pleased to hear you are feeling fit again:).

losc well done on your loss and good luck for your exam on monday:).

bev hun hope your okay,im like you i find if i set myself a little challenge it keeps me going and motivates me :8855:.wi for me in the morning.

I have a nsv today i can get my eternity ring back on,im so pleased woo hoo:D.

spanx well done on your loss hun and also on your challenges so far today:).

have a great weekend all :)

xx

Have you got any room for a not so little one? I have over 10stone to lose. Been to WW until recently which I just couldn't do any more, the point counting was driving me crazy and the more I tried the more I ate and the more I put on.

Been doing SW for nearly 2 weeks now. Had one weigh in, lost 4 lbs. At the moment things are going ok. I had one or two wobbly days that I wanted to eat everything in sight but I feel a lot happier to follow this plan long term.

I love cooking, wouldn't say I was chef standard or anything, but there are no complaints from hubby and two teenage daughters ;)

I love reading other people's experiences and how well you are all doing. I just never want to be 22 stone again :cry:

Hi Never22again and welcome :D

I am the most errant member of this group and only seem to pop on here on weigh day at the moment.

This week I lost 1lb (seems to be my default loss!), which I am actually really thankful for, as I binged on Tuesday and then had to do 4 days with no syns at all to try to make up for it! So I am counting myself very lucky for that single pound.

I have 6lbs to go to reach the longer term target I set myself 2 months ago... at the moment it's seeming a bit ambitious, but hopefully I will make it!

Helen x

welcome never22:welcome:.well done on your loss so far:).

2lb off for me :bliss:

onwards and downwards
xx

Goooooooood Morning all

well done on the loss Losc+ Surreygal :clap: -and SNAP I lost 2lb this week too :D
So I got my *4st shiney* :party0049::party0049:-4st 1.5lb -banished -never to be seen again :Na_Na_Na_Na:
Well done on your loss Pinksparkly :clap:

:welcome:never22again -and welcome to the mad house *some are madder than others* -Im sure you will figure out who they are ;). They are a lovley bunch on here and make it so much easier -cheering you on through the good days..and dusting you down on the bad ones -oohh and making you chuckle through them all :D -we have our own resident comedians -you know who you are....

Bev-sorry I didn't answer earlier -I haven't done the chermoula chicken (Im glad it was nice as I can do it now :p) I wouldn't be doing the cous cous -I do red days and Im not a fan of couscous anyway -so Im not wasting my syns on it ;). I find it like a sponge and it needs lots of flavours to soak up... chilli, balsamic would be the 2 things I would go for. on the recipe -do you cook it in water? only I would use a lamb stock cube to give it a bit more oomph :D

Sian -Hope you don't have too big a hangover this morning -and prey tell -what did they make you wear ? was it girly or pink? or pink AND girly :p

Claire -looks like you are just about sorted for your holidays :happy036: -I know you might not like your feet -but look how tall you are..so I bet you look in proportion -I will take 1 size off your feet for you in exchange for a couple of inches in height :D -

right thats enough from me for now... have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Wow, Capricorn, your losses are amazing! You are doing so well. So do you think you lose more with red days? I think I will try and fit a few in this week. EE fits around the family and I do love my potatoes and rice and quinoa and cous cous and meat as well, I just love food, I love buying it, I love cooking it, I love eating it and it has to be tasty, not bland :) I did buy some of the cookbooks at class, the curry one and the sauces one. I have tried one curry and the whole family liked it but I am going to make an effort to cook something "new" every week so I don't get bored.

So far I have eaten 2 nectarines, they were so juicy and lovely, I could eat lots. Breakfast is going to be Quorn sausage (trying them for the first time) bacon, egg, tomatoes

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Morning everyone :D

Come in number 22, your time is up in the sane world - welcome to the madhouse :D Great to have you aboard, you will love it here....I do :D Lovely people and such a help, laugh and a source of motivation! I do mainly red days Never22, but I do sneak in the odd green and EE day here and there for variety (they sometimes feel like treats tbh :eek: lol) Good luck on your weightloss journey xxx

*waves* to errant Helen :D You're doing great petal, I have every confidence you will kick your remaining 6lb into touch and achieve the target you set yourself. Well done on your 1lb loss this week :clap: A great move in the right direction :D

Well done Louise, Surreygal and Capricorn too :happy096: Great losses girlies...........another step towards slimsville :D OMG we are all doing so flipping well! I'm dead proud of us all :D I swear this forum helps masses you know - I've never been this good without feeling it's a chore before! :8855: Ooooo and extra congrats to Capricorn for getting another shiny - you're racking them up lass - long may it continue :D

No worries about not answering my couscous query earlier, I chucked some chilli sauce in and it was lovely. Won't be bothering with the couscous again I don't think - it's just not worth having an EE day for :eek: :8855: Nice to try different stuff though :D The chicken will deffo be getting made again - it was beautiful. I eat tons of chicken so it's always nice to find a different way of eating it :D Oh and I 'cooked' the couscous in vegetable stock (Oxo) - still naff though! :8855: Mind the fruit with the chicken was a fab combo.

Sian - hope your bloody head is throbbing this morning! Serves you right for kicking off at 4pm and (presumably) drinking like the government was bringing in prohibition next week! :8855: Is just jealous because I stayed in last night and not a drop of alkihol made it into my gob! lol Serioulsy though, hope you had a cracking night out with your girlies and you're not suffering too much for your indulgence today.

Oh and I would just like to point out that I haven't got RSI (are you trying to tell me I talk too much? lol) nor will I be getting it............mind I've chopped enough veg this past 3 months to get it! lol I only have enough time to catch up properly at the weekend, so get off mi back and leave me alone! :8855::8855:

I wonder when Chelle is back? And Laura? :peep:

Well yesterday I made Coq Au Vin, chicken curry and a fish curry (never had fish curry before - hope it's nice!) all for the freezer for days when I can't be arsed cooking after work. Hopefully my lovely son won't turn his nose up at the fish curry - I hate having to make two different things. grrrrr lol They're all portioned up in shiny silver cartons, labeled and tucked away in the freezer :innocent0002:

Gonna finish my weekend house chores - including the dreaded ironing :( and I'm gonna have some time on my Wii - not been on it for flipping ages :eek:

Have a lovely day everyone. xxx

Sorry if I've missed anyone, but Sian will only tell me off if I make this post any longer! :8855:

hello all! Im back from Ireland and probably much heavier than when I left old Blighty :) I left them to their guiness but think i've milked them of Baileys... I had 3 days on plan and 4 off. I enjoyed it though and dont regret it (though I might on WI day).

I did try to read the zillion pages I missed this week but went cross-eyed :) So, just a general 'well done' to everyone as there seems to be some great losses and a big welcome to 22.

Back to plan today.... *SIGH* :D

Welcome back to Blighty Karen :talk017:

Sounds like you had a fab time with Mr & Mrs Bailey :D lol the Irish population will be grateful that you left them with some Guiness! lol

Good luck getting back on track, and I hope the 'damage' at WI isn't too bad xxx

thank you bev xxxx good to be home :)

Welcome back Karen, glad to hear you had a good time and managed to stay on plan for some of it!

Well done Capricorn, told you that shiny was yours!! Onwards and downwards!

Congrats to Pink and Surreygal on your fab losses too!

Welcome Never - I hope you realise after joining this mob you'll never be the same again?!!!

Nice to see you Suepat - feel free to drop in whenever you fancy it, we don't ask for a weekly sub, or even that you bring something for the raffle!!!!

Bev, I've decided that the amount you type is inversely proportional to the amount you've had to drink the night before...!!! :D
Chermoulah chicken sounds lush - was it in the mag?

I notice Sian hasn't been in this morning - too much of a sore head I'll wager...unless she bumped into Alan while she was out and then who know what might have happened! :eek:;)

So, is it time for a new team challenge? I've got a mini challenge running this week to double my fruit and veg intake, eat more variety, eat more in the mornings and less at night, do 30 mins exercise a day and drink more water...but I'm open to something else longer term too!!!

Back