QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Why thank you very much ladies! Much as I dislike pink I have to admit the hats were rather fetching ;)

Patsy - seeing the pics from Saturday night has made me realise that my face is a bit thinner! I have one less chin in fact - yay! :bliss: Shame the rest of me hasn't caught up! I still don't really know where the 2.5 stone has gone from as it doesn't really show anywhere else :)

Hope everybody's having a good 100% day so far! :D

Sian xxx

Goooooooooooooooooood afternoon ladies *and Cowgirls* :whip: :rotflmao:

Well I have been busily sorting our bedroom -again, and sorting clothes :eek:

I have split them into catergories...
  • looking tatty or shapeless -and in the recycle bag -about 25%
  • too big and need passing on -50%
  • slightly too small and waiting for me to get in -20%
  • and well that leaves me with about 5% I can wear now :sign0007:-don't worry folks Im not sat here in the nuddy nude :p
I got rid of quite a few clothes on here allready -but have more I need to put up for offer..
The plus point is I now have plenty of room for the stuff that I ordered the other day :clap: -watch em all be slightly too small :eek:
Whilst I was at it I got out all the makeup I asked hubby for at xmas...oohh the shame :eek:
here it is:-

and how much have I used? zilch, zip, zero :asskick:
So that is my new mission -to start using it and making an effort.... as a start I have just done my trotters and now have pretty pink sparkly tootsies :D. I have clarins n allsorts too -bad bad me...
Spanx -don't cross me off that guest list yet -we move back to the UK about September next year :sign0151:... and hubby would drive me where ever I need to be *can't believe they thought I would let them have a party without me*:giggle:. Do you think they would let us all in the same place at the same time :party0051:
Sian -Glad you had a brilliant time at the weekend ... even if you were hit on by some sleeze bag... a couple of bricks banged together in the right area is what men like that should get. Still, at least his mates had the good grace to drop him in it :clap:
Never22again-glad you enjoyed your pizza ....how is this week going hun?
woohoo chell - :welcome2:home -sounds like you had a cracking time..and if it is a 6lb gain I reckon that is bloomin restrained when you see the food in America :eek:
We do need a new mini challenge don't we -any ideas folks :confused:
Patsy -pinkies crossed for your weigh in Mrs :cross:

right Im off to put some more washing in, put the other load out to dry and then its time for some melon, pineapple and mango mmmm .............and then off back upstairs to do some more sorting :sigh: -still -it keeps my head out of the fridge.... hubby is on duty today so he went out at 8am and will be back tomorrow at 10am ...

have a lovely afternoon ladies :D

I thought I come on here for a little read before I raid the biscuit tin. In a bit of a munch mood, but have eaten lots of fruit and resisting so far. I am not self sabotaging this time, I have decided.

Gosh Capricorn, you have been busy today, love all the make-up.

menu for today:

B: yogurt with strawberries, 2 nectarines
L: AH cous cous with stir fry chicken and lots of veg, soya sauce
T: mince with lots of carrots and onions, potatoes and broccoli

Snacks: Green and black 15 gr miniature (4syns) cherries, orange, french fries crisps (4syns)

HEa & B later on: ryvitas with laughing cow light/cottage cheese

Thats it Never22-
come on here and distract yourself from the evil biscuit tin :clap:
I have just had dinner -I stuck with the salad n jacket -but instead of the planned cottage cheese I had a steak instead -I needed something that required a serious chomping :p-twas lovely...
I still have:-
250ml semi skimmed x2 (heAx2)
7.5g nesquik x 2 (3 syns)
my fibre plus (heB)
crunch corner yog (4)
AND my activia zesty lemon (2.5) left to munch :rotflmao:-oohh and more melon, pineapple and mango and it still leaves 5 syns :eek:....eeee I like having lots of things I can eat -doubt I will get through it all, but you never know ;)

ooohhh and following on from my painted trotters -I have started taking my eyebrows to task too :eek: -god they were overgrown... part 2 will start in a minute :D.
Tomorrow I may shock hubby and put some slap on before he gets home -we are nipping shopping so it will be a start :giggle:

Morning my little cherubs,

Well all your good luck wishes for my WI yesterday WORKED! I STS... LMAO, whoa let me tell you that was one lucky escape, so that’s it now... I am back firing on all cylinders.
I am really going to try a 100% week and see what rewards I get for it. Three weeks to my holidays and I would love to have 4lb’s off!! I would love more, but it doesn’t come off me in big chunks, even when I have a good week it is only ever a 1lb, except for my first week and I lost 3lb.

Capricorn... It’s so lovely to watch your excitement as you get ready for the new you! , you so deserve it. Well done hunnie xx

22... I hope you managed to steer clear of the dreaded biscuit tin... it’s not easy to break our habits. The Green&Black chocolate is lovely, I buy a big bar and have three squares what the need arises, I was a massive chocolate junkie but it seems to be under control now lol

Hope everybody else is happy xx

Well done Patsy :happy036: Bet that feels good eh?

No, I didn't raid the biscuit tin, the angel won :angeldevil:

I did eat all my syns and extra's though, I felt I could have eating everything in sight :eatdrink023:

Been to the gym this morning, I need to go right after I drop OH off at work, if I go home first and think I will go later it never happens.

Not sure what I am eating today yet but probably something like this:

B: yogurt with berries, banana, boiled egg
L: white fish with something, prob salad and Quinoa
T: No idea, maybe chicken

snacks fruit, french fries crisps

Patsy, the miniatures are quite expensive, how many syns are there in the 3 squares of a big bar that you eat? It could be dangerous for me though to stop if there is a whole bar there :17729:

Capricorn, hope you are looking pretty with all your makeup on for hubby coming home and going shopping, you must feel great!

Have a great day everyone. Someone mentioned a challenge, maybe we could do something up to Halloween, it is sort of in between now and Christmas.

Morning ladies! :massmoon:

Haha! Sorry, I feel a bit sleepy and dopey this morning, so I thought the mass moon might liven me up! I feel like I've been up half the night but have slept for 8 hours. Holidays do me no good I tell ya! :)

Patsy - well done on the sts hun! :D You'll soon start shifting the weight again. I'd be thrilled with a STS this Friday after my naughty night out on Sat, but I'm not getting my hopes up :8855: I'm sure you'll shift those pesky 4lb before your holidays hun! Speaking of holidays - where was my invite?!?!?! ;) You're not allowed to go on holiday again, you've not long got back! :p

Never22 - morning hun! Well done on resisting the biscuit tin. It is a wiley thing isn't it :) Its powers of persuasion are strong, but hopefully our resolve is stronger! :D Your menu sounds nice for today hun. I haven't got a clue what I'm going to eat today - hence me dragging my arse into the shower in a minute and popping off to Co-op. Not that I'm going to end up very inspired after shopping in there - everything's so expensive! :)

Hope everyone's having a good day today!

Sian xxx

Glad you stayed on track 22 xx

Sian, I thought your face looked slimmer in your new pic as well. Good on ya lady!

I have a sickness and tummy bug... and my 6 yr old has an ear infection so we are doped up laying on sofa with duvets and Monsters Inc on the tele. If theres one thing I know how to do, its how to convalesce with good movies :D

I have my WI tonight and will drag myself there no matter what. Im going to have gained but thats fine, I just need to turn up and draw a line under my Ireland synning :) I think I am going to do another fish week as it may be the only thing that helps me with my 10lb per month average for August...

Hope everyone is having a nice day. Is it raining everywhere or just directly over my house?

xxx

No Karen we have p*shing rain too! I am sick of it, have lots of washing, would have been nice to be able to hang it outside, it is supposed to be summer after all, grrrr

You all need to move to the South East - lovely sunshine down here.

Day 2 back on the wagon and still going 100%. Yesterday was going well until I had a couple of biscuits before bedtime. They were the last 2 in the packet and looked so lonely. OH doesn't eat them so I came to their rescue. Had no other syns during the day so I'm hoping they weren't too bad. Going to go check after this post.

Well done Patsy on the STS. I'm sure you'll manage to get those extra 4lbs off before your hols. Where are you off to...anywhere nice??? Not that anyone would ever go to somewhere horrible on their hols so I don't know why ask such a stupid question haha.

A Halloween mini challenge sounds good to me. That is 12 weigh ins for me. It will include another weeks holiday but I'd still like to go for...hmmm 25lbs. Might be a bit steep but I like a challenge. Anyone joining me???

Hope you and your daughter are feeling better soon Karen, although I do love duvet days in front of the tv.

Afternoon! well done on getting back on plan so quickly Chelle! you have more motivation than me, lol! :D

A Halloween challenge sounds like a good idea to me! It's 12 WI for me too...so I think I'll set my target for 18lb off by then. My weight loss seems to have slowed right down, so I don't think I'll manage more than that if I'm honest :) xxx

Oh, don't be fooled Sian, the motivation is here, but it is only day 2! Plenty of time to fall off the wagon by Monday WI!

And I'm feeling my Halloween challenge might be a little too steep now. I really shouldn't just pull nice round numbers out of the air like that!

Love your halloween ticker, definitely getting me one of those

Oooooohhh, ok Halloween challenge, ehm I am going to say 28lb that is 2 stone.
Pity I can't get a Halloween ticker yet, 50 posts isn't it? (Wonders if 30 posts of randomness would look suspicious :character00148: :giggle: :whistle:)

Right, decisions on the tea, right, spicy chicken it is.

Oh and how is this for saintness: Girls asked for McDonalds for tea, they sat in the car scoffing their burgers, but they didn't offer me any chips, good girls that they are and I had nothing
With hindsight I should have got a fruitbag but never mind.

patsy well done with sts hun,i'm sure you will do fine before your hol you sound in the zone;).

hope you both feel better soon karen:).

I have been busy packing and doing the washing today,flaming weather cant get it out on the line.we are going away to yorkshire on hols for the week on saturday:D so looking forward to it.

Im up for the halloween challenge,i have got 12 wi's,so i would love to loose 18lbs.ohhh i love a challenge it just spurs me on:8855:.

:wave_cry:to everyone. good luck to all the tuesday wi's.
be back on later.xx

Goooooood evening ladies -made it here eventually

Hubby has been off work today -so we went and did the shopping -so we are all ready for the next week :D ...
Dinner was nomnomnom as I made a yorkshire pud again :pwith roast chicken, carrots n broccoli-was soooooo nice...

I don't think I have missed any weigh ins -but just incase -well done :giggle:

Hubby breaks up on Friday for 2 weeks -so it looks like lots of walks around the golf course will be the order of the day :whacky068:..I will burn more wobble ;)
I will join in the halloween challenge but I can't put a tracker in my signature as I have too much in there and it won't let me :mad: -if its 12 weeks away then I will go for 12lbs -a nice steady 1lb a week - It might sound a low target -but I know how my mind works -and "no pressure" is the way to go :D.
right I will get off for now -need to cleanse, tone and moisturise :angel09::rotflmao:... sleep well ladies

Hello everyone

I thought I'd pop in during the week for a change, rather than leaving it to WI day lol

I am finding SW really hard going at the moment - I think its cos work is quiet, so I have got too much time to think about food. I have been ravenous for the past 2 weeks, and keep having the urge to pick. I've not fallen off the wagon, but I'm probably pushing the concept of free food to the maximum... I had a whole packet of ham for a snack today! Gah!

evening lovelies

Welcome to the newbies, hope youll enjoy it here, lovely bunch of nutters that we are!!!

yay chelle is back!! how was vegas hun? hope you had a fandabydooby time! 6lbs is not bloody bad for 3 weeks away, congratulations on it not being more!

i definitely need the challenge, so am up for the halloween one! i will go for 12lbs please! been a hectic few weeks so dont wanna pile pressure on myself!

Passed both my practical and my written assessments so that is a huge weight off my mind!

loads to catch up on so will get reading and post back later

ooh patsy, how you feeling after your proceedure now hun! hope your recovering nicely, those blocked ducts can be a right pain!!! xxx

Evening all!

Welcome back Chelle and Karen! Glad you both had great hols and are ready to get back on the wagon! Hope you and your little one are feeling fighting fit again soon, Karen!

Well done on your STS Patsy - as you said, it could have been worse!

Capricorn, glad you're up for a party - think we should plan something for when you're back - hopefully we will all have reached target by next September/October and could celebrate together! I am certainly prepared to travel to meet up with you lovely lot, I reckon we'd have a cracking night out!

Never, exceedingly well done on avoiding the evils of both the biscuit tin and the golden arches - think you deserve a medal for that!

Pink, it sounds to me that although you are struggling, you're keeping yourself on track by filling up on free foods, instead of heading for the treats! So keep that in mind when you're feeling like you want to beat yourself up - your 'naughty' choices now are far better than your naughty choices used to be!

Well done Louise on passing your assessments - that's a weight off your mind - wonder whether it will show on the scales!! :D

Sian I am definitely up for the Halloween challenge - although I'm on hols at the end of October, so would have to be a few days later (and straight after hols!) target for me - I'll go for 14 pounds to reflect the likely gain on hols!!!

Thanks for the welcome homes. I did have a great time, weather was 110, vegas was amazing, food plentiful and drink cold, couldn't be better. It was the OH's 40th while we were out there so took a helicopter down the grand canyon...scary as hell but a fantastic experience (now I'm safely back on the ground). We had a week before Vegas on the not quite as sunny but still quite lovely lincolnshire coast with my daughter. That was really special, first time on the beach for her!

Anyway, glad everyone is having a good day. Never22 and Pink, well done for avoiding the bad bad bad tempting evil food. Every day you get through 100% will surely show on the scales, so keep up the good work. I'm struggling a little bit but I know its all in my head. Going from eating what i want, when i want, back on to the SW track is hard for the first few days, riding it out though.

Congrats Louise on your assessments. One thing less to worry about now and I'm sure a great relief for you to get it done and out of the way. So well done you

Day off tomorrow so could be a tough one (I like the routine and predictability of work), all planned out though so just need to stay in control!

Check in on everyone tomorrow....be good :)

Back