QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

OY Bev.......... IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEE that tried to bring order... you was on the rampage and encouraging them:p:rolleyes::D

Patsy, you are soooooooooooo deluded :eek: You just chose to turn your back and go off on some 'fictitious' rescue the husband mission! :eek: leaving me to tame the rest of them....................the rest being, Sian! :8855::8855: Laura behaved herself..............only just though! :8855:

Oh Bev............ that is a crap situation to be in.
Maybe you could have a word in his shell and say he should consider himself dam lucky that it is you that is having the word and not the top boss!

Aye, and if the 'top boss' stumbles across his misdemeanor (we're not talking hundreds, we're talking thousands of £) twill be my flipping head on the block! Sorry, but I think I've decided what to do - it's him or me, and as I'm the only bread winner in this house, I'm choosing me! :eek:

Just a quick one before I go shopping

Bev-I was just about to say that Im affraid for me -in your position it would have to be a "report him" (but you have decided that too) ...
Im very black and white when it comes to things like that -regardless of his situation he is in the wrong, and as you point out -you are paid to do a job -so if you warn him or say nothing then it either looks like you are incompitant (SP?) -or in on it :eek:. Also people diddling companies has often left to smaller companies going under or having to make job cuts etc.
Not a nice position for you to be in -BUT it wasn't fair of him to put you in that position either :mad:
Hope you ahve a good weekend hun now you have made your descission
be back later to talk to the rest of you :p

Morning lovely ladies! :D

I was about to tell you all about a lovely dream I was having last night, but it's completely evaporated from my brain! :eek: It's funny, as it was very vivid in my mind when I woke up an hour ago! :sigh:

Spanx - awww, don't worry about your takeaway last night. As I said, one bad day does not necessarily mean a bad week. Look at how much I put back last weekend, and I still had a loss. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Karen - phew! Glad to see you're still with us! Fair play to you for going up on the moors at night. I'm a big scaredy cat when it comes to the dark, there's no way I'd be up there! :eek: Sounds like you and the kids had a good time up there though :) Ooo, btw! Yes, that last pic was Alan! :D

Bev and Patsy - oi now ladies, what's this about trying to keep order?!?! I'll have you all know that we weren't that bad! :p And to everybody else...Bev was the one suggesting naughty things about rabbits and batteries. I think her halo has well and truly slipped! :p Patsy's just as bad...going around the board fibbing! And Bev - what's this about Madam Whiplash?!?!!? I'll have you know I'm not some depraved (or maybe even deprived! ;)) sex chat-line worker! :eek: I is a very respectable school teacher! :D:D :angel09:

Bev - awww, that's a really difficult situation to be in at work, although I'm a firm believer in rules applying to everybody regardless of their personal situation. At the end of the day it's him or you, as you said :) Try not to let it get you down this weekend though :grouphugg: Have fun out on the bike! :D

Sorry to anybody I've forgotten! Have a fab day everybody :)

Sian xxx

Just a quick one before I go shopping

Bev-I was just about to say that Im affraid for me -in your position it would have to be a "report him" (but you have decided that too) ...
Im very black and white when it comes to things like that -regardless of his situation he is in the wrong, and as you point out -you are paid to do a job -so if you warn him or say nothing then it either looks like you are incompitant (SP?) -or in on it :eek:. Also people diddling companies has often left to smaller companies going under or having to make job cuts etc.
Not a nice position for you to be in -BUT it wasn't fair of him to put you in that position either :mad:
Hope you ahve a good weekend hun now you have made your descission
be back later to talk to the rest of you :p

Thank you Capricorn xxx I don't feel a complete s*it now someone shares my view :D Enjoy your shopping trip xxx Would that be food or clothes shopping? :D

And Bev - what's this about Madam Whiplash?!?!!? I'll have you know I'm not some depraved (or maybe even deprived! ;)) sex chat-line worker! :eek: I is a very respectable school teacher! :D:D :angel09:

Another deeeeeeeeluded one! :8855: Sounds to me like you missed your 'true' calling :eek: runs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:8855:

Bev - awww, that's a really difficult situation to be in at work, although I'm a firm believer in rules applying to everybody regardless of their personal situation. At the end of the day it's him or you, as you said :) Try not to let it get you down this weekend though :grouphugg: Have fun out on the bike! :D

Bike? Oh I've already forgotten that one! :8855:

And thanks for the support re work :D

Another deeeeeeeeluded one! :8855: Sounds to me like you missed your 'true' calling :eek: runs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:8855:

You know what, I think maybe I did! :D :8855: I'd definitely be richer at this point! :8855: xxx

Hello Ladies!
I am SO SORRY i have been missing for what feels like forever!
I havent yet caught up on all of the posts, will be off to do that in a second. I just thought i'd let you all know i am still here, just seem to have been very busyfor no apparent reason!
Hope you are all doing fabulously!
xxxxxx

Evening lovely ladies!

Good to have you back Corsacar - you've got a lot of posts to catch up on, you know what a chatty lot we are!

Well, I've had a rubbish day. WI this morning and only lost half a pound. To say I was gutted is an understatement. Apart from the takeaway last night, I've been pretty much an angel all week - drank more water, tried to eat different foods, done 4 sessions on the wii fit... and all for half a pound!

I wouldn't mind if it was a one off, but I've now only lost 2lbs in 3 weeks...it's very discouraging. I nearly caved in and ate rubbish all day, but you'll be relieved to hear I didn't.

I watched a couple of episodes of Biggest Loser I'd got on V+ and then made a huge, syn-free quorn and veggie curry.

Also cross because I waited in all day to have a bike delivered from Amazon and it didn't turn up... GRRRRR!

Not a good day!

Hope you're all having a better weekend than mine! x

Gooood morning lovelies

Spanx- it may well be that a lot of your takeaway was still sat in your system when you weighed in Mrs ;) -hopefully it will show at your next weigh in.

Well I have lost 2lb this week -so Im a happy bunny :D. Hubby is now off work for TWO weeks :eek:. Hopefully it will lead to lots of walking, BUT it will also mean swapping around what and how I eat during the day :hmm:-Im sure I will figure it out somehow :p
Said hubby has gone for a game of golf this morning -so once I have done this, put the brisket in the oven and had brekkie -I may well settle down and do some x-stitching :D
Hope everyone is well
Have a great day all ;)

Well done Capricorn! :happy096:

I'm sure you'll figure a way round your eating during the next 2 weeks :D It's a big thing I think to have someone around all day when you're in your groove and on a roll......but you'll be fine ;)

Oh I saw some of your x-stitch pieces on another fred - amazing they are! :D

Spanx - Capricorn could be right about the takeaway still lurking - twas very close to WI after all. Fingers crossed your angelic week will show it's face on the scales next week xxx

Well I dunno what to do for dinner today :sigh: I don't fancy a traditional sunday dinner at all. I've got some chicken fillets out of the freezer so I think I might have an EE day and make a curry.........a korma is appealing :D Will check I've got the right ingredients me thinks and give that a whirl :D

I think I might be getting a bit fed up with meat though :eek: so I've had a couple (well 2 so far since WI) of green days this week. I know I don't lose much on green, but I needed a change, plus I'm hooked on Asdas chilli flavoured pasta! lol Also I've had Starving Marvin here and carbs work well in fighting him off, but although I'm well within my syn etc, I think I may have pushed the concept of 'free food' to the limit and beyond :eek: lol

Oh well, we'll see what the mighty scales say on Tuesday :D

Have a good day everyone xxx

Morning All, just reporting in with a 1lb loss again this week :sigh: - I know it's all going the right way, but boy oh boy is it slow! Never mind, onwards and downwards I guess.....

Morning ladies! :D

Well done on the losses Helen, Capricorn and Spanx!! :bliss: All losses are good losses, so you should be proud of yourselves! :D

Bev - I know what you mean about getting a bit fed up of meat! I had a couple of green days last week and really enjoyed them! It's also nice being able to have two Hexs...I missed them yesterday when I had an EE day! :) And don't worry too much about pushing the concept of free food to the limit - that's what it's for hun! :)

Corsacar - welcome back hun! We've missed you around here :D

Spanx - chances are that pesky takeaway was still in your system. I'm sure you'll be rewarded next week for all your hard work! Chin up hun :D

Patsy - where are you?? I get suspicious when you're not around! Methinks you're up to no good! ;) :8855:

Capricorn - I'm sure you'll soon work out your eating pattern and menus for the next two weeks. Your husband sounds really supportive of all your hard work, so I'm sure you won't have too many problems! :)

Well, I went out again last night. Very naughty of me after my blowout last week! I didn't have too many pints, but you can say that's half my syns accounted for for the week! I really must start drinking something different, but it's just so expensive to drink spirits with mixers :sigh: Oh well, once I'm back in school my alcohol intake will reduce dramatically! Hooray says my liver! :8855:

I'm feeling fab though today...not a sniff of a hangover, and feeling really positive! I had a couple of great compliments last night, so I'm all puffed up like a peacock at the moment! :8855: Bless my friends, they know how to make a girl feel good :) They're quite a bit older than me, in their 40s and 50s, but they're fab company :)

Anyway, I'm turning into a right old mush! Hope you all have a fab day ladies!

Onwards and downwards to all! :D

Sian xxx

Thanks Sian and Bev - I'm happy to report that I'm feeling more positive today!

Well, I was until I read Sian's comments about her 'quite a bit older' friends!!!!! Us ladies in our 40s like to think we're still on the young side of old thank you very much!!! :D

Well done Pink and Capricorn! Great losses girls xxx

Hey I remember when I was 18, I had a part time job (cos I was at Uni) and I worked with a girl who was 26. I remember at the time thinking that she was an absolute dinosaur :eek: :8855:

Hey I remember when I was 18, I had a part time job (cos I was at Uni) and I worked with a girl who was 26. I remember at the time thinking that she was an absolute dinosaur :eek: :8855:

LOL! I've always worked with people who are older than me. From the age of 16-22 I worked in a residential home for the elderly, so most of the staff were older (and actually, are still the people I go out with on a Saturday night) and of course the residents were elderly. Good times! :) And most school teachers in the schools I've worked in are older than me :)

I used to think older people were a right laugh when I was your age Sian, trouble is I'm one of the older folk now :D :8855:

I'm still as daft as I was back then though - rarely behave and never come home sober :eek: :8855:

Last edited:
Back