QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Never22again- I live on a forces base as my hubby is in the army so we have a supermarket which has lots of British foods. I used to go to the local ones, but you don't get as much labelling on the food and to be honest it doesn't last long. The fruit seems to be mainly citrus', which is ok. The heat does stop me from eating a lot of the time, but I think it could be a bad thing. I've never had a big appetite (don't get me wrong I can pig out!) and i've always been conscious about fat etc. in my diet- I don't know where my weight comes from! The docs are currently looking to see what they can test my blood for but i'm still trying myself!

Thanks again to everyone welcoming me : )
XXX

ooooohh CLW -
when I saw you were in Cyprus I wondered if you were an "army wife" :p -ME TOO :D..what does your hubby do?

Glad to hear that things are ok with mathematician alan sian! bet your relieved that it was ok when you saw him!

Evening ladies! :D

Louise - Well done on your 100% days hun! :D

I was really relieved to see that everything was fine with Al. It's silly of me, but I don't think I actually realised how much it had been weighing on my mind until I realised that I felt a lot happier yesterday evening! I'm a silly moo :eek:

Never22 - well done on the 1/2 stone shiny hun! :D

Wonder where the reprobates are this evening? Bev's probably sloshing around in her vodka bath as we speak, and Patsy's probably not far behind ;)

Hope everyone's had a good day!

Sian xxx

Someone mention my name???? :D;):p

Evening girls...

You have been totting up the posts again!

Fantastic results on the scale front... so well done!!!!:talk017:

clw10... :welcome2: to the nut house... by hell lass you better get yourself ready for this bunch of losers!

Oh thank F its Friday.... Faith had nearly finished me off this week, she has more go in her that a whippet at the races! :8855:

Oh and Sian... I is not a reprobate! Well not a fully fledged one... I'm just learning and Bev is my teacher!:8855:

Nar... she knows she is the worst one... folowed a close second by.........................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................
..........................................YOU! :8855::8855::8855:

Are you sorted for back to school?

Its always a bummer after the summer hols, its far too long for the kids to be home doing their own thing.

Do you know what my kids used to say the hardest thing about going back to school is.... being hungry! They get so used to snacking and the first couple of weeks they are hungry all the time. I used to snack mine am and pm... saved on the tantrums! Erm... theirs not mine!:8855:

Are you sorted for back to school?

Its always a bummer after the summer hols, its far too long for the kids to be home doing their own thing.

Do you know what my kids used to say the hardest thing about going back to school is.... being hungry! They get so used to snacking and the first couple of weeks they are hungry all the time. I used to snack mine am and pm... saved on the tantrums! Erm... theirs not mine!:8855:

Glad you clarified that hun! I was imagining you like that woman in the advert who throws herself down on the spermarket floor! ;)

Just about sorted for school now. Got some more planning to do next week before starting back on 1st. Urgh, long time til next holidays! :( xxx

The next one is a long slog, but its nice to get back to a routine.
I have just started to look at jobs, this stay at home lark is loosing its shelf life.

Evening my gorgeous girlies! Hope all is well in Princess-land!

I've had a really lazy day off work and just watched the whole first series of Mistresses back to back! Loved it, so have now ordered series 2 and have got series 3 on v+, so that's my girly viewing sorted for a while.

Good luck with the job hunt Patsy - I will be joining you in the new year as I'm being made redundant at Christmas - should have been June, but they wanted me to stay on to the end of the year. It's a scary prospect - especially as a single parent, but they've given me a decent package, so no panicking for a while at least!

Oh, and I think it's probably a three-way tie between Patsy, Bev and Sian for the'miss naughty' title in this team! :angeldevil::angeldevil::angeldevil:

Oh and well done Louise on your two 100% days - keep it up!

Clw10 - it's a beautiful island - hopefully you will get to see more of it when it's a bit cooler! It's always too hot for me in the summer, we tend to visit in April/May and Sept/Oct, as its a better temperature for me then!

Yeah- we've been to the main towns, and Protaras, done a few of the 'tourist' things :) I'm so pleased it's the summer hols because I don't think i'd do well at work! LOL. 2 weeks left- it's flown over!
Patsy101- I agree with the summer hold being too long, although in this heat i'm not going to argue! LOL

morning lovely ladies

pleased to report in with a sts! phew that is a relief! so onwards and downwards now i hope! good luck to any other weighers. and big welcome to any newbies i have missed along the way!

loads and loads of posts i must catch up on so i will make a start!!! xx

Good morning everyone, it's errant Helen here.

Well what a week it's been - I've had a crap week diet wise, but do have a reason - we found out on Monday that my Mum, who's terminally ill, had been sent home by the oncologists as her cancer has now reached the stage where they can do nothing more for her at all by way of treatment. Although we've known for ages that she's terminal (she was told she would have 6 months to live nearly 5 years ago!), it was just a massive shock to actually realise that the end is coming sooner rather than later. Anyway, this sent my eating absolutely haywire, and I was off plan for a good 3 or 4 days - not totally bingeing or anything, but eating crap like bowls of muesli for dinner and stuff like that.

I felt really depressed about it and fed up with myself for being so crap, but went for a really long walk yesterday lunchtime to try to undo some of the damage. I took a sneaky peek on the scales this morning, and miraculously they were showing a loss (official WI day is tomorrow, so this could change!), so it has given me a bit of renewed resolve.

However, if I'm honest with myself, I haven't been sticking to plan as well for the past few weeks and I think it's because I'm getting bored with the programme. I find it very hard to have to make food from scratch all the time particularly if I've had a crappy day at work, so I've had a think about it and I'm going to switch to Weightwatchers for 2 weeks up to when I go on my hols. I think hopefully this will enable me to get all the things I'm craving for out of my system, and will also limit my portions a bit - I've been totally out of control on yoghurts for the past week too.

Going forward, I think this is something I might have to do every so often - switch plans for a couple of weeks - as I do tend to fail on diets if I get bored. I've no idea if it will work or not - but from what I've read on here it should be ok as long as I do at least a full week on each plan and then switch over - you can't do 1 day SW, 1 day WWW - that doesn't work at all apparently.

So I hope I can still come on here and WI even though I am switching plans for a couple of weeks? I really hope so.

Oh and btw, if you haven't tried the new Chocolate Weetabix yet - OMG!!!! LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Helen x

Well done Louise!

Pink, of course you will be welcome here anytime, whatever diet you are following! Good luck if you decided to change to WW for a while, but before you do, have you checked out the WW ready meals thread in the syn values forum? There are some convenience foods in there that might help you cope on SW...

I'm reporting in with a 3lb loss this week - WOOHOO! So, that takeaway has obviously found the exit(!:eek:) and not eating bananas seems to have helped. I shall be trying to stick to fewer carbs next week and see if I get a good result then too.

Back