QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

mmmmmmmmmmmmm chips! :D

Evening all!
How were all your Tuesdays?!
I can't remember who asked but I got a sache, a certificate and a bunch of flowers when I got woman of the year last night, and honestly - in still glowing with pride! So sad really!
But I know exactly how you feel bev! And a very big well dine on your multiple acheivements!
Talking of chips ladies, my OH keeps moaning at me because my chips look nothing like the ones in the magazine...does anyone else have that or am I just a rubbish cook?!
Xxxx

I looooove chips too! And I'm loving the SW chips far more than shop-bought chips, yum yum! :D

Corsacar - it's not sad at all hun! You should be glowing with pride after something like that! :D:D

P.S. I'm feeling an ickle bit jealous of all these fabulous achievements, and being as I follow SW from home, I've decided I'm going to award myself Woman of the Year! Sound like a plan ;) :giggle:

xxx

Evening you chatter boxes...

I was only in here this morning and you have gone and totted up another two pages... Jesus H Christ girls you sure know how to have the banter!

Bev........... You is one clever sweed, what a bloody fantastic set of results! I'm so chuffed for you, well done that woman xxxxxx :talk017:
I hope you is still smiling on Thursday kid when you clock my face... I got one eye on my chin and my left one I is wearing as an earing!

Sian.... Drum role please...
I vote you slimmer of your world,
Please step up and take your :thankyou: flars lass. Speech???

To everyone else... wuvs you all xxx

p.s... yup Faithy give me a good work out, that good I had 50 winks in bed this aft lol

Yeah, yeah Patsy - faithy wore you out indeed! Bet you needed that nap to get over the weekend's shenanigans didn't you!!! :eek::D

Hear hear!!! I'm with you on this one Spanx!

Patsy - isn't 40 winks customary?? ;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

Hee hee! And thankee kindly for the flowers - they iz bootiful! :D:D

xxxx

blimey... i was only here 12 hours ago and you have gas-bagged for 3 or 4 pages! Surely all this typing counts towards body magic?

thanks for all the well wishes... i still feel awful and my eldest has a chest infection. honestly...tis a right pain to have my living room fashioned as a mini-ward! I still went to WI and lost 1lb...yay me! I have my eye firmly on my club 10 and 2 stone shiny for next week tho so i am braving SUCCESS EXPRESS for the next 7 days...eek!

A big well done to patsy and 22 for your 2lbs off. EXCELLENT result on the 4lb Bev... flippin' impressive! Loving all the losses :D

Laura, lots of love and luck for the course. I know the one you are doing is hard work but i am sure you will love it. you'll make a lovely midwife. congrats on your new gadget as well... Im a lazy chopper too lol. xxx

cmcewn - the recipe is actually Capricorns (she makes some ruddy lovely meals lol) but here it is...

spicy buffalo wings:-
serves 4
2 syns per serving on EE or Original

marinade
  1. 2tbs runny honey
  2. 3tbs soy sauce
  3. 2 cloves garlic-crushed
  4. 1tsp paprika
  5. 1 red chilli -deseeded and chopped -I leave this out
  6. 1tsp tabasco or hot pepper sauce -I double this to replace the chilli
  7. 1tsp white wine vinegar
  8. 2tbs tomato ketchup
  • mix all together add 16 skinless chicken wings (I use sliced chicken breasts and last time it was sliced pork fillet), cover and place in the fridge for 30 mins -(I leave for yonks)
  • pre-heat oven to 200/gas6
  • place on a baking sheet and brush with leftover marinade
  • cook for approx 25 mins -brushing with any leftover marinade half way through

Sian... sounds like you been very busy! You've totally made me want sw chips... with home-made syn free curry sauce. I shall be having that very soon... after success express though lol. Maris Pipers are rather gawjus.

hope everyone is SW-happy. Keep on truckin'

xxxx

I'm so frustrated. This was my first week- where you can generally expect the biggest loss? Or a decent one. I have stayed the same! This week I have been counting my calories:

Thurs: 1018
Fri: 1513
Sat: 1145
Sun: 1357
Mon: 1494
Tues: 1350
Wed: to come....

I have just noticed that it's tomorrow i should have weighed, but i'm still disappointed. I have been to the gym 3 times for 40 minutes cardio. I know I still need to up my exercise, but I still thought it would have been a loss! Grrrr!

Morning All!
clw10 - please don't be disappointed hun, you might not be doing anything wrong!
it's a myth that muscle weighs more than fact, BUT when yiu do a significant amount more excercise than you would usually do, your muscles go into shock almost, and decide to hold onto as much water as they can for protection, so do give it a chance, it might take a while to catch up but it WILL happen. Do you go to groups? Itmight be worth telling your C about your frustration, they are excellent for help!
Karen - That recipe looks yummy! Will have to go on my "to try" list!

Talking of recipes, has anyone got the new magazine? There are some yummy recipes in there and its comes with a free book with 30 comfort food recipes, and that has the syn free curry sauce in it that i caught a glimpse of someone talking about earlier. I'm going shopping this afternoon to get some bits to try some recipes with!
Anyway, must get a wriggle on or i'll be late for work & we would want that! *rolls eyes*
go forth and shrink ladies :)
xxxx

ooooohhh, cant believe i forgot, my turn to boast again *sorry*
i am going to work in a pair of M&S size 16 trousers!!!!
for some reason, getting into a size 16 has been the holy grail all along, i feel like im walking on air! lol!
xxxx

Well done corsa am very jealous!!
Am supposed to working on my sixth form scheme of work but it seems to be alluding me! Never mind back the grind stone!
Have a good day everyone.

Ahhhhhhhh size 16 trousers.........I can only dream........... lol

Well done Corsacar, I'd be jumping up and down if I could get into a 16! lol

Oh, and it's not boasting per say, it's sharing you success with us! And other peoples successes and achievements spur the rest of us on! :D You go girl! xxx

*sneaks back in - nabs recipie for spicy buffalo wings and runs*

That's me sorted for tea :D I've re-arranged my menu because the recipie made my mouth water! :giggle:

corsacar well done you must be so pleased:D.

good luck for wi today carole and its great to see you in the mad house:).

Morning ladies! :D

Clw10 - try not to be disappointed hun. I lost 0.5lb in my first week, which I was quite disappointed with as it was the first week, but then the following week I lost 3.5lb. Hang on in there hun, it will happen! :)

Karen - well done on the loss hun! Considering you've been poorly that's fabulous :D :bliss: Hope you feel a lot better soon hun :)

Tatws - I can feel your pain! I'm also supposed to be working on schemes of work and planning, but I'm not getting anywhere at the moment! Can't believe there's only a week of hols left :cry:

Corsacar - wow!! Size 16 trousers from M&S...that's a massive achievement! I wish I could get into a 16! :D

Hope everyone's having a fab day today, and good luck to anybody weighing in today :)

Sian xxxx

Goooooooood afternoon ladies

WOW -what a bunch of winning losers we have on here :happy096:, well done on all the weight losses, shrinking dress sizes, slimmer of the weeks and women of the year ..... they are only telling you what we allready know -that you are all wonderful :clap:.....

oohh I can't claim praise for the buffalo chicken recipe -its out of the SW "world of flavours" book -I just tweaked a bit -tis lovely though nomnomnom
Well hubby has gone to a golf competition today -Im glad to get a day off to be honest :giggle:.... so today will be mainly spent sat on my ample backside ;) and tomorrow will include a trip to the Gym *can you see my halo shining?* :p..

I needed to use 2 huge chicken breast today -so I have decided to give the chicken pinchitos a go..so that is marinading in the fridge as I type... will report back if its nice or not;)
right Im off to catch up-have a lovely day everyone...

thats the way clw10 keep going it will happen:).

karen i missed you there well done on your loss:).

well ive been on the wii for abouy 40 mins and now im ready for my bed lol :8855:.
have a good day all.
xx

Afternoon ladies!

Well I've just made myself a chocolate weetabix/caramel options cake. Mmmm! Very nice :) It's a bit of a strange consistency though - like a chocolate omelette! Haha! Not bad for 1.5 syns for 1/4 of a cake though :) xxx

Back