QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning my old fruits,

AND... I don’t use the term MORNING lightly! For it is 4:41 to be precise!:eek:
Explanation for this ridiculous hour... No I have not been out on the town Bev, so don’t even go there!:rolleyes:
It is my lovely boy’s birthday:candle1: today, so I baby sat last night. Daughter in-law came home at half one, Son had gone into town to shake his bootie with my lubberly daughter and his friends. So moi was tucked up in bed by two!:zz: At 3:47 daughter arrived home, how do I know it was 3:47?
COS THATS WHAT TIME MY PHONE SAID WHEN IT RANG :flamingmad: AND DAUGHTER SAID... I’m welly sori mummy but I lost my key, (hiccup) cud u let me in pls?:(
Oh yes... I can let you in, I can even help you through the door with the scruff of your neck my lovely!:flamingmad:
So, in she came on sky scraper heels and a bit of cloth she calls a dress, she’s 19 so I’m sure you get the picture! So after a few grunts and manic giggles from her, she has PJ’s on and is tucked up in bed. Mother on the other hand is WIDE AWAKE!:argh:
But it’s fine, I’m drinking tea, taking deep breaths, catching up with you lovely lot :coffee:and thanking god that they are both home safe and sound!
Right onto the important stuff...

Sian... Come on hun, kill the suspense, what was wrong with the car? Nothing costly I hope, it’s a great feeling when the garage says they couldn't’t find anything just give us 20 quid!:D

Spanx... I’m so chuffed for you hun, you have had this in your sights all week, so a very well done to you love. :talk017:

Bev... I’m not fick, :rolleyes:I knew you never had knickers on... No VPL, it’s a dead give away!:roofles:
Well done chuck for showing some restraint Friday night, but by hell I can’t wait to see what you did last night. :roofles:So glad you likes your new tops lady, they were very glam! And with those jewels I bet you looked a million dollars. :DBut... You forgot the most important bit of information... You went down a size! Now that my love is worth a mention!:talk017:
Get saving for the next meet and I will keep watching Gok!

Fresh... It took me ages to get a stone off chuck, but you know what? it ain't a race. In your own time my love, in your own time. Well done for sticking with it. :D If you’re in need of a quick boost though, a lot of the girls have followed a fish week and had great results. It may be something to think about. :)

Pink... Hey well done chuck, :)It must be hard switching plans and getting your head round it. I found SW hard to get a grip of so gawd knows what I would be like trying to learn a new plan.
Good luck for WI hun, don’t forget to pop in and let us know.;)

Everyone else... You wasn't on the last page, so I'm hoping you are doing exciting stuff and enjoying yourselves xx

Right... After that lot I'm really wide awake! Thinking should I see if Asda is open?:eek: May as well get on with my list of jobs for today!

Good morning all
Patsy -good afternoon...well you have been up so long you must have had brekkie n lunch by now :giggle:. I love your account of your daughters early morning call :p, not so sure I would have found it funny if I had been on the receiveing end mind ;). Im sure you will be entitled to a lounge on the sofa this afternoon whilst DD makes up for her naughtiness!!!!
ooohh and if you are going to "GOK Bev" please keep your hands off her bangers :rotflmao:...
PinkSparkly -I did WW for years and when I first started SW I had to make myself not compare because some things are soooo different aren't they. Pinkies crossed for your weigh in :cross:
Claire -well done for being strong through the weekend :clap: .... thats shiney will be yours soon ;) and then you have your holiday to look forward to .... why not go for 7lb -a nice round 1/2st as your mini goal for then and then anything else is a bonus ;). Keep up the great work Mrs....
oooohhh Bev -what a social life you have:party0016: -hope your vodka bath was fun :p
Spanx -well done on your club 10 and your "summer sex kitten" goal :woohoo:
Im sure I have missed lots -sorry ladies .. hope everyone is well ....

Well - I got on the scales this morning -feeling rather bloated :confused: -but they were kind to me and said I have lost 2.5lbs :party0011: so I got my 4.5st shiney :D 4st 8lbs gone forever :sign0151:.....
Hubby has gone to the golf course -if its open when he gets there of course, we have had so much rain this last few days I wouldn't be suprised if it has been closed to dry out a bit... anyway -Im sat here with my lemon in warm water and will finish this and then get brekkie nomnomnom. Today is set to be a chilled out day I reckon -well there is nothing to do and no-where to go :D....
right Im off to catch up and then make my brekkie and THEN sort out a meal plan for this week as hubby is back to work (well the golf course green keeping course) tomorrow -so HOPEFULLY my routine will get back to normal...
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Morning All,

Woohoo well done Capricorn on your fantastic loss!

Well I am a happy birdy this morning - looks like a switch of plans was the kick up the bum I needed as I'm reporting in this morning with:

A 4lb loss :D:D:D:D:D

but that's not all.... I have also now:

Lost 2 stone :D:D:D:D

Achieved my target I set at the beginning of losing 2 stone before my hols next week :D:D:D:D:D

Am 1lb off my Club 10 :D:D:D:D:D

So happy today! I shall continue with WW this week, right up to the point I go on hols, then I intend to switch back to SW EE as far as possible while on holiday (I'm going to an All Inclusive, so I'm guessing that will be easiest). Resigned to the fact that I will put some weight on while I'm on hols, but going to try to minimise it if i can.

My longer term plan is to do WW on the weeks when I'm just generally "at home/in the office" as it will limit what I eat a bit (I can't be trusted with "Free" Mullerlights!), but if I have a week where I am away training in hotels etc, then I shall do a SW week and do EE. I think hopefully this will stop me getting bored but achieve the best losses I can.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today.

Helen x

Last edited:
Morning all!! :)

Wow, there's some early birds on this thread! :D I on the other hand was lazing in bed until 9 ;) To be honest, I was watching the Bodyguard until 1.15 a.m. so my ickle lie in isn't too bad :) I never tire of watching The Bodyguard...it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling!

Congratulations to Spanx, Capricorn and Helen on the losses and targets met! Well done ladies!! :clap:

Claire - well done on the 100% weekend hun! :D It must be a good feeling - that shiny sticker will soon be yours :)

Bev - oooo, gone down a clothes size! Well done you hun :D Also well done on showing such restraint on Friday night, and I hope you enjoyed the vodka flood last night! :D

Capricorn - another fabulous loss! Well done you! :bliss: And a 4.5 stony shiny to boot. Well done hun! :)

Helen - wow, 4lb!! That's a fabulous loss! It seems a week of WW has really helped to kick start the weight loss. Well done hun! :D

Pasty - I :8855: at your story of DD's drunken antics. Bless you hun! You have more patience than I'd have if I was woken at that time of morning :D

Well I went to Cardiff yesterday to meet up with a couple of my girlies from uni. Yay! Haven't seen them for ages, so it was about time for a reunion :) I'm going to count about 40 syns for the food yesterday I think (we went to Wagamamas where I had a massive plateful of noodles etc and chicken skewers in a yakitori sauce...followed later on by a piece of lemon cheesecake in Starbucks, oops :eek:) and get straight back on track. That still leaves me with 55 syns for the next 5 days...easy peasy! I'm going to be saintly tonight and drink diet coke for the night whilst watching some band play at my local. Should be good!

As for the car...I really am :flamingmad::flamingmad: Despite the mechanic promising to look at it before they finished work on Saturday (I took it in before 9am on Friday) it's still in exactly the same position on the forecourt, and no phonecall to tell me what's going on. So they won't even bloomin look at it now until at least Tuesday...meaning that I'm going to have to get a train from Carmarthen to Pembroke Dock whilst carrying my laptop, textbooks, some clothes and shoes!! Aaaarrgggghhhh!!! It's a good job I'm house-sharing with a colleague so she can drive, otherwise it would be impossible to get from where I'm going to be living to work. I won't have my car then until at least next weekend, which means another trip back to home to collect it less than a week after starting back in school, urgh! :flamingmad:

Aaaaaaaand breathe! :)

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Sian xxx

hellllooo everyone:).

Awww sian i feel for you with the car hun playing up,hopefully it will be ready soon and not to expensive.

helen fabulous loss!! well done and great news that you have reached your challenge of loosing 2 stone before your hols:D.

another great loss capricorn and a new shiny well done:D.

spanx great loss and super duper that you have reached your summer sex kitten challenge :D.

claire thats great that you are having a 100% weekend,not long now till your hols,and remember any loss is a good loss:).

bev well done on the going down a clothes size ,hope you had a great night out with the girls :).

patsy when i was still living at home,i was always forgetting my keys oopps i used to have to try and wake my mum up,she never heard me but the neighbours always did:eek: lol.

well i have lost 4lbs this week :D and have managed to complete a couple of my challenges so im a happy bunny.

hello to anyone that i have missed.

this is a great team and i think you are all smashing:).
xxx

Wow, you are all doing so great, :happy036: Such brilliant losses this week. Great how switching to WW gave you a boost Helen, I must keep that in mind for the future, just don't get your syns and points mixed up.

Patsy, I still have all that to come with my two girls, at least you know she was home, Siian, I can't believe they haven't looked at your car yet, they are so blase aren't they, like you can do without the hassle.

We went to Ikea today and even though the kids had meatballs and chips I had a salad with cajun chicken, no dressing, it was lovely, no idea if there were syns in the chicken, it didn't taste greasy like they used oil, but I am not having any syns today just to be on the safe side.

Now they are tucking into pizza and it smells so good... making myself a tuna salad and maybe some wedges later, see how hungry I am.

Again, well done on all your losses and milestones reached, you can be so very proud of yourselves.

Hello you lovely ladies!
I am feeling very positive and motivated after reading lots of your posts that i have missed! I seem to have slowed down for a couple of weeks, now this could be to do with the fact that i've had a few meals out which i couldnt avoid and even though ive still lost, its not quite as much as i like!
So after WI tonight (which i am apprehensive about!) i am on a 100% week. With the OH new job starting properly, he'll be away during the week which makes things MUCH easier, so i thought i should warn you all that i may be needing a little support while i get my halo back to where it should be :)
well done everyone on your losses, like i said, it is a great motivator!
hope everyone is having a lovely bank holiday!
xxxx

Evening all!

Corsacar - good luck with your 100% week hun! I'm sure you'll be back in the zone sooner than you'd think! :D

Last proper day of my hols tomorrow as I'm back in work on Wednesday! I'm going to raise hell with the garage tomorrow and hope that it's fixed so I can drive back to Pembroke Dock ;) Just to let you all know that I'll be without internet access until the weekend, so you'll all have a bit of peace :8855: Good luck to all with WI etc this week :)

Sian xxx

Good morning ladies :D

Well done on the super losses Helen and Surreygal:party0011:

Sian -I hope they have your car sorted for you and if not then give him some :whoopass:

Never22-Welldone on resisiting the takeaways :happy036:

Corsacar... pinkies crossed for your 100% week. Hope weigh in went ok..

well ladies -guess who went to the Gym last night??? :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::rotflmao:... Hubby dropped me off about 5:30 and went to his office to check some stuff and then I walked to him after and hour and then we nipped shopping..I did just the treadmill and bike last night.... at one point my ickle chubby legs were going so fast on the bike I wondered what was going off, and then I realised I was keeping in rhythm with the big Gurka on the treadmill in front of me -the faster he went the faster I peddled :giggle:.
I checked and it seems they DO open the Gym at 7am for all of us, I convinced myself that until 10am it was for squaddies only :confused: -so it means when hubby goes back to work I will be able to ride in with him in a morning, work out and walk the 30mins back and be home before 10am :clap: -doesn't cut into my day that way -plus now the crappy weather is kicking in I won't be trying to convince myself to go out in the dark evenings :D
Right -I will get off for now, have a great day and keep at it...

Morning all,

Weigh in last night, only lost 1/2 lb, so much for resisting meatballs at Ikea. At least it is off. I think I was a bit of a mish mash kind of a week, I done some fish ee, some red, some normal EE and I think I like the EE the best. I know what's what and I am not thinking about food all day etc, so going to stick with that this week even if I don't get the big losses everyone else gets with red days and fish weeks etc.

I have dieted on and off for so long, the fact that weight is coming off is a miracle really, so I am positive and keep plodding on.

Our class was great last night. The C split us into 2 groups (and I thought: Oh No, this is going to be so boring) and as we went along everyone, you got points: 100 pts for every lb, 500 pts if you shared a recipe etc etc or sharing some inspiration.
We had such a laugh and trying to get more points etc, wish it was like that every week. There was a guy there who got that many points in one go, he lost 8 lb, got an award and brought a friend to join!

Hope you are all having yummy stuff to eat today. I just made lunch for meeting my DD at school for lunch, Quinoa salad with chicken, strawberries, orange and a yoghurt. I better get a move on.

Keep going

Hi girls,
Would there be room for one more?
I've just signed up to this site after lurking for a few weeks. I've been following SW extra easy for a couple of weeks now from the books though I dont go to a class. I braved the scales for the first time last week & was absolutely horrified that I had let myself get like this but it has really motivated me to do something about it too as well as reading various success stories on the web. I done my first weigh in this morning and was thrilled to have lost 12lbs. I know that I wont lose this every week but I'm just soo pleased to have found a diet that seems for work for me after having a love hate relationship with food for soo long.
Anyhow I look forward to chatting to you all soon

Welcome Sweet Pink, of course you can join us crazy lot.:grouphugg: Congratulations on the 12lbs that's amazing! Don't be disheartened if next week isn't so big but you might be lucky.:)

I'll be back later to catch up just wanted to say hi.:D

Thanks Laura,

Well done to you on your loss so far. Thats really inspirational! I'll be happy as long as I keep losing something each week but this week was just what I needed to give me a real boost :D

Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to share this with you all because I am really pleased!!

I love and have been following an artist called Kurt Halsey from America for about 3 years now. He put sketches an originals up on his website, but I hardly ever get anything because he always puts stuff up in the nighttime and they go super quick!! Also trying to save money!!

But anyway, just checked the website and saw this and bought it!!

momentspast.jpg

I love it because it makes me think about the past and that I need to let the past be the past and unless I do that I will never move on, I will never heal from the bad things.

His art is always quite sentimental and this piece just touched my heart :) It made me happy and will be a nice reminder that my life is full of happiness and a great future and no longer full of sadness.

So breath out those moments passed... and let them go :)

Evening all! I'm back - did you miss me?! (No, don't answer that!)

Had a great few days in the New Forest, but fell of the wagon as far as SW goes! Syns for the 4 days add up to around 120 (and that's just the ones I can remember!) So, I'm just going to draw a line underneath it and get back on track from tomorrow! We had some great weather though, managed to get some walking in and saw deer and lots of new forest ponies.

Well done to all on their losses this week and welcome to sweet pink!

Claire, that's a really cute pic, although I can't decide whether she looks serene or exhausted!

Evening all...

Well done to those that have lost:)

Well done to those that have stuck:)

Well done to those that have had a good time:8855:

I have been so busy last few days so a big sorry for not clocking in!;)

Spanksy... welcome home chuck

Fresh... the sentiment behind those few words speaks volumes, so glad your life has turned around hun and you know and understand to let the bad stuff go.

Its a bit of a cop-out mail tonight folks cos this princess is knackerooed!

Welcome to any new nutters that have decided to brave the nut house.

Oh... and old patsy dropped another lb not a big result but its all in the right direction... well thats what I'm telling myself:8855:

Good morning ladies

Sweet pink -:welcome: to the mad house -everyone is lovely and supportive, and a little bit bonkers :p and well done on the great start :happy036:
Patsy -well done on the loss honey :clap:
Spanx -glad you had a lovely time, are deers so beautiful to watch... I get so excited when I see them on the golf course :D
Claire -that is such a sweet pic, my niece loves that style of figure..I will have to google the artist and have a nosey ;)
never22- well done on the loss:clap: -just remember -every loss is a step in the right direction :D...and if you had given in to the meatballs and chippies you might have had a STS;)

well, its a miserable day today..all soggy n grey out there :rolleyes:. Hubby has a golf competition today so if he isn't back at a reasonable time (which I doubt he will be) then he will be taking me to the gym tomorrow -I wasn't walking back in THIS weather I would have got soaking wet and frozen solid :eek:.....
ooooh and hubby came back from his green keeping thingy yesterday and he had been on the slot machine with his loose change again and won €700 :faint2: -so bless him-he came in armed with 2 more Yankee candles to add to my collection, he has ordered me a pair of golf shoes (I don't play -but when I walk around they will grip better and keep my feet dry...trainers just don't do it) and then he gave me €200 to add to my "treat me fund" that he insisted I set up last time he won a lot :0chacha:the rest will get the fuel coupons for the month, pay his golf competitions etc and means the money in the bank can stay there....
So I have stuck the money in my jar until I decide what I "need" :p.....
Anyway thats enough waffle -Im off to make my brekkie-have a great day everyone and keep up the great work!!!!

Morning girls,

Capricorn... Lucky hubby... lucky you!:8855:
Whats the next thing on your 'need' list?;)

Well this thread has been quiet for the last few days... stop reading the posts without signing in and posting! Thats cheating!:8855: :8855:

Only 3 more days before I catch my slow boat to the Med, and boy does my tummy know!:(

I'm excited but oh so bl**dy frightened, it all seemed like a good idea at the time! I suffer from something called migrainous vertigo, had it diagnosed two years ago. Its a cross between travel sickness, migraine without the pain and vertigo. It is absolute pants when you get an attack, vomiting, floor moving, no concept of space, no toleration of any Movement! So... if I feel that ship swaying Patsy will be hugging the toilet! Yes I know... what idiot with that condition and those symptoms would book a CRUISE!:eek:

One that has developed a fear of flying (once she has flown all over the world) and endured flights as long as 16hrs.

So... being fick, I thought a cruise could become our new way of holidaying! But now my loves, the day is almost upon us and the sensible head is saying...

You Patsy my dear need your head testing!:8855:

Right my loves, I is off to ring the doc's, pill's and potions are needed I think!

Have a lovely day gang and I will be back this evening. xx

Morning everyone, I admit to signing in and not posting. Sorry Patsy!:d'oh: Well done on your loss Patsy and ugh that thing you have makes me feel sick reading about it! I hope the cruise goes well, perhaps as its such a big boat you won't feel the rocking??

Well done on the 1/2lb Never22.

Capricorn you're a lucky lady.:D

I lost 2.5 last night which I was a little annoyed about after my scan bran and water effort this week but I can't really complain. I was just hoping for a little boost but never mind. I was voted WOTY! I sat and cried during the little speech we had to give. I was alking about how things have changed for me since joining and told them all about finding the courage to go to college next week. In my defense 2 other ladies started saying how wonderful it was to see me change and seeing their tears set me off. I felt like a right plonker though! So perhaps it was a pity vote. :giggle: I love my group, it's not perfect but I've got close to some of them and now how to leave for another group which I can't find the courage to tell them. I think I'm going to email my C this week and tell her all the things I wouldn't be able to face to face without crying. I'm a right silly moo sometimes.:rolleyes:

Right, must get busy. The boys are back at school tomorrow so I found myself sewing up trouser hems at midnight last night. My house needs cleaning and I have some decorating to do. I'm too tired at the thought of it all!

Sorry Ladies, been a rubbish Princess again and cannot believe I have stayed away from this thread for FIVE DAYS! Shocking!

Welcome to Sweet Pink and well done on any losses/NSVs and whatever else Ive missed in the last 8 or so pages!

Ive had a gain this week... despite doing success express for most of it lol. I had 2 days off plan but it was a cracking weekend :D Worth the 1lb on me thinks. I wont be too hard on myself as I musta done some shrinking cos I is in the next size down.... AT LAST!

Now... Im off to buy 3 kids worth of school uniform.... 2 of them go back tomorrow and I kinda think that prehaps I shoulda done this a bit earlier... D'OH!

Have a lovely day Princesses xxxx

Back