QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Yay!!! Week 2 & 6lbs off...very happy

That is fantastic sweet pink, 6 lb off,:happy036: wish I could get that kind of loss, well done

You go jiggly, buying some nice undies, and doing some jiggy with the light on. :love:

Good Luck for WI tonight Jigglymum

Hi Jigglymum - I love bravissimo, but it's quite expensive, expecially if you're hoping to buy some 'stopgap' bras while you're losing weight! You might like to look at brastop.com - it generally sells 'end of lines' but at much cheaper prices!

Well done Never and Sweetpink on your losses this week! :happy096:

I've just found a local butcher that does syn free burgers & sausages that are only 1 syn each!!! No prizes for guessing what I'm having for tea :rolleyes:

Evening all! :D

Wow, I've finally caught up on all your posts from the last week. Blimey you lot don't half talk! ;)

Welcome to Jigglymum and Sweet Pink! :D I'm one of the resident nutters, and I'm sorry I missed you both joining the troops over the last week!

Well done on all the fabulous losses ladies - you are all stars! :)

Hope everyone's had a fab day! :D

xxxxx

good evening Princesses :D

Well done on all the losses. Wanted to say to Never, 1lb is a good loss. If you want to shake things up a bit prehaps carry on with EE but try to have smaller carb portions. I love EE but find I have to be careful with how much pasta and spuds I attack. Its great not having to measure everything though :)

Despite my breakdown this week I have lost 3lbs and am well happy with that. Im due on tomorrow as well so hope I lose 20lb next week lol

xxxxxxxxxxx

spanx... thanks for the brastop info. off to have a looky :D xx

Thanks spanx will have a look when i get home in the morning (think the boss might have a sizure if he catches me lookin at undies) :D Gratz to all on loses no matter how small it still ngoing in the right direction ..............2nd weigh in 2 night another 6 an half off, felling quite pleased with me self! Xx

Last edited:
Good morning ...

Well done sweet pink, karen and jigglymum on the fabulous losses:).

Thanks spanx for the bra info,im also going to have a look, i need a new bra although i hate shopping for bras with a passion,i need something to hoist em up :D.
hope everyone is ok.
xx

good morning lovely jubblies :D

Well done on some super losses ladies -:woohoo:

before I forget -La redoute and bon prix have some good sales on ;) and do bigger sizes in underwear too -I got a pack of 2 pretty bras in a 46E for £12 -so I got a black/pink pack and a white/pink pack and they are sooooo comfy -they have 3 hooks rather than 2 AND they have wider straps -pretty and slightly padded ones not big sturdy things!!!!! I have even managed to order a sports bra in my size -something that ain't no easy task:p
Those 2 shops are now my faves :D

well I was at the gym for 8am this morning -did another 90mins -so thats twice this week and I plan on going on Friday too -Im rather enjoying it :faint2:... I think I must have been abducted by aliens and tampered with in my sleep :p
We are nipping shopping tonight as hubby is away golfing tomorrow -on duty on Saturday and then goes away from Mon-Fri playing hockey back in the UK -So I have got myself a meal plan sorted to last until he gets back -that way I have no excuse for being naughty :giggle: -so I have a cottage pie under way -so i can flick the remoska on as we go out and it will be ready for when we get back ;)
Right -thats enough waffle -have a lovely day everyone...

Evening my lovelies! Hope you are all enjoying your bra-shopping - perhaps that's why it's so quiet in here?! :confused::D

I'm having a bit of a mare this week - a nightmare unplanned trip to London on Monday, which led to me ODing on bread (to the tune of 34.5 syns!), book club last night which involved a large glass of red wine :)D) and then 3 meals out for the remainder of the week, plus a night on the booze...! I'm going to need a miracle to have lost this week and have been feeling very unmotivated - someone needs to give me a :asskick:

NOT EATING really does put weight on! I've had a yacky cold for four days and literally have only been drinking locozade (only thing i fancied and have had a 2 and 1/2lb gain this week. Not letting it get me down though :) Big weight loss next week!!! Good luck everyone. you're all doing brilliantly!

Good afternoon folks ...

Spanx -ooooohhh bread mmmmm -even though 34.5syns sounds a lot I bet it doesn't look much in terms of bread :rolleyes: -I have been bread free for 20 weeks now :faint2: -I can't believe that I don't miss it , but I know that if I was to have some that old craving would come back...
Sound like its just one of those weeks where you have little control over your surroundings -so don't beat yourself up ;)
Livi - hope you are feeling better soon -you will soon whip that ickle gain off again!!

Well hubby is at a golf competition today and won't be back until heck knows when .... so I have had leftover cottage pie for lunch nomnomnom -I made far too much yesterday -so hubby has a portion in the micro that we can zap when he gets in! Im planning to have an omelette for dinner -and have just decided I want gammon with it-so whipped one out of the freezer mmm

Nothing much going on here today - we got the shopping done last night so I should be sorted for the rest of the week *pinkies crossed* If not then I will pick odds n sods up on my way home from the gym next week ;) ...
off to the gym in the morning, oohhhh get me -that will be 3 times this week :thankyouthankyou::giggle:...me thinks me have the gym bug :eek:

Right, well I hope everyone else is away having a good time..keep at it folks..we are getting there :happy036:

Just thought i'd pop on an say hi to you all!! i am on day 2 of 13 wonderful days off!! and have spent most of that catching up on sleep so far!!! am going to do "baby food production line" today so i think I'll cook and freeze a few tasty mummy bits too :D.
hope every one is good xx

Hiya

I am new and a "queen". Weighed in at my first meeting and tipped the scales at 19st 5.5lbs (nearly fell off them).

I am only 5ft 5 and my size 24's are getting pretty tight - time to do something about it :D

My real name is Jo, a young 32, I live in Nottingham (born in London) and am married with 2 kids. Me and hubby were childhood sweethearts so he has seen me as an 18 year old size 10 and a 32 year old size 24 and still loves the way I look (I keep telling him that really doesn't help me lose weight lol)

I am so busy and so am not always to cook from fresh, I am being super organised though and have done really well the last couple of days.

Anyway I will shut up, I look forward to gettin to know you all x

Hi ladies, I have thought about joining this team for ages!!! but I have only recently got my head back in the game!

I would love to join if theres room for a chunky one?

:welcome: kookiethekat and kissme.Wish you both good luck on your weight loss journey:).The support from the team,ideas,recipes,encouragement and loads of giggles:giggle:is fantastic.

Livi hope your feeling better soon:).

well i dont know where that week went the time has just flown by.Yay the weekend is here!!!!.

hope everyone is ok.

be back later .xx

Hi everyone, hope you're all happy bunny's.:D

It's gone a little quiet in here recently, where are the noisy ones? Bev? Sian? Patsy's off throwing up over the edge of a ship so we'll let her off.

Welcome to the new ladies.:party0038:

It's been a busy week or so here with college starting and I've been a little low. Damn brain! I'm still on plan and trying to find some of the excitement I've lost, has anyone seen it? If so send it back please! Hopefully it's just a little 6 month on plan thing which will pass. I have no syns left this week having eaten them all after WI on Tuesday, remind me not to do that again!! It started with 2 slices or marmite white toast and went down hill rapidly.:eek: Anyway, I'll survive with no more syns of course and hopefully have now learned my lesson.:)

I hope those with children are enjoying them being back at school, I find it sooooo much easier to eat properly when they aren't around all day and so far this week all I've had for lunch is the salad and cottage cheese followed by 2 alpen lights and a yogurt I'm taking to college. I've definitely been eating less often which can't be a bad thing really. I haven't caved and bought even a coffee though it smells gorgeous each time I walk past, how dare they put a starbucks in college.:mad:

Anyway, ramble ramble... Have a great weekend all. xx

Back