QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Sorry ladies, tried to reply yday and it wouldn't flippin let me, all seems okay now though!
Success express is fine, just have 2/3 superfree and only 1/3 free, and always use the highest syn value if they differ, I'm managing so far.
Made the tomato and basil soup in the new magazine yesterday- yumyum it is lovely!
Well done on the losses girlies and welcome back to sone familiar faces! :) lovely to have you back!
Xxxx

Morning all!

Well done on your loss Stacey! :clap:

Dag - it's lovely to have you back - and please, be as naughty as you like! Very well done on your progress since you were last here! :happy096:

Pink, so sorry to hear about your Mum. :grouphugg: Hope all goes well for you on WW.

Corsacar, good luck with Success Express - will be interesting to see how you get on! I am trying to cut my carbs down on a green day and increase my superfree intake - green days suit me best, but I think my portion control is pretty rubbish when it comes to pasta and rice, so I'm trying to bulk them out with veg and see if that has an effect!

(BTW, those of you with delicate stomachs, turn back now...TMI time! Have been back in the UK for 2 days and back on green days, with alpen lights as one of my HEBs. Good gracious, with the wind I've had I could have propelled myself home without the aid of a plane!!! :eek::D)

Welcome back to all of those who havent been around for a while. I look forward to chatting to all of you & hopefully picking up some tips!!!

Pink, I'm very sorry to hear about your mum.

Well done to all those losses too.

Spanx, I hope you had a great holiday!! PMSL at the alpen lights!!!! I've been mixing up my HxBs this week after always having alpen lights for mine & I'm having a similar problem!!!! :eek:

Corsacar, good luck with Success Express & hope you get good results with it. Let us know how youre getting on.

Good morning all

First of all -huge great squidgy hugs for you PinkSparkly -so sorry for your loss. Don't give yourself a hard time if you sometimes go a stray .. in the grand scheme of things it will only be a little detour..so be kind to yourself ;)

Corsacar -good luck with the Succes express -will be interesting to see how it goes...

Spanx -don't think you are alone on the "gusty" front... I am like a one woman wind farm :giggle:. Its far too much info I know but I also smell like rotting green veggies :eek:... Hubby has even suggested that I sleep in the attic and he will move into the basement so that we have a 2 floor gap between us :rotflmao:
So then -how is everyone doing?

Afternoon all....

Thought i would sit down with a coffee and catch up.Hows everyone doing this week?

Spanx hope you had a great holiday,how fantastic is that little gain well done you.

Pinksparkly so sorry to hear about your mum.Big hugs.Hope ww goes well for you.

Lmao capricorn about sleeping in the attic my hubby says the same about me :giggle:.Tmi i know but some days i just can't stop ha ha :8855:who needs petrol in the car :eek::eek:.

I have made to different soups this week,tomato and a vegetable soup now the weather is colder.So far this week i look like a satsuma i have eaten a few.

Sending oodles and oodles of sw vibes to us all ;).
xx

afternoon all! how is the road to slimville today? i lost 1.5lb this morning in group and total group weight loss was 111lb!! amazing that is equivalent to a whole person! i have done so little to
day went for a swim before weighin and am now bored silly at home! Pleasure of working part time :(

any fancy ideas for dinner?

I am very sorry to hear bout your mum pinksparkly, i really admire you for continuing on thou and i'm sure your mum would be very proud of you xx

Hi everyone!!

Spanx- well done for only gaining 1lb on holiday. I gained 7 in a week! OOPS!

Dag- congratulations on the 1.5 loss! :bunnydance:

Well I am pleased to come back and say I am finally feeling like my head is in the right place again. Since coming back on holiday I haven't been doing very well, but gave myself a stern talking too last night and feel like I am back on track and going to try and enjoy it again. Just made a lovely pasta bake, with chicken, bacon, sweetcorn, peppers, onion, sugar snap pea's and courgette. OH liked it too and we both had 2 helpings! Best thing- syn free!! yey!!

So I am hoping for 10lbs by xmas :)

Hope everyone else is going really well and feeling happy and on track.

Claire xx

Evening all! I think I must have worms today - I've eaten and eaten and eaten... fortunately, largely syn-free, so hopefully not too much damage done! Maybe it was all that wind, which seems to have subsided thank god...!

Went shopping today, hoping to buy some new clothes in smaller sizes, but, typically, couldn't find anything I liked! :mad: Why is it that when you've got no cash, you see loads of things you want, but when you actually go out with some money, you can't find a thing?! Only things I saw I liked were bags and scarves, but I've got loads of those, so I resisted!

Well done on the loss Dag :clap: I'm hoping to get on the scales in the morning and find the lb I put on last week has miraculously disappeared again, but given how much I've eaten today, I think that might be a vain hope!!

Glad to have you back on board Claire - I've also struggled in the past to get back on track after a holiday, but not this time! I hope that motivation means that this is the time I finally get to target!

Hi Surreygal, hope your soups were nice! I love soup in the winter, going to make some to take to work I think.. will make a change from baked potato and beans anyway!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! x

Good morning ladies!
Well done dag and spanx on your losses! And welcome back to claire :)
Well ladies, success express is going wonderfully, well as far as I'm concerned...we shall see what the scales think tomorrow, am going Christmas shopping during the day to take my mind off the big WI in the evening! :)
It's been fairly easy, I love veggies so have just had anything else as an accompanyment to my veggies instead of the other way round!
Although my mum said yesterday that I looked like I'd lost weight this week...which is incredible, but maybe she just wants to see that!
I did have a NSV yesterday, went to gunwharf quays in search of a lovely winter hoody, found a gorgeous one in animal...size 14! AND the other day I measured myself for the first time since I started SW and had lost 6 inches off my hips, 5 off my waist and 5 off my bust! Sorry for the gloating girlies!
Hope you are all having a lovely weeekend!
Xxx

Good morning ladies :D

Well done on the losses all :happy096:
Spanx- Isn't it always the case that you never see anything you want to buy when you have money in your purse :sigh: Same as when ever there are sales the only size they don't have is the one you want :confused:... when I used to need the bigger sizes they were always full price and now its always those that are on offer :mad:
Corsacar -Pinkies crossed for your weigh in :cross: and Woo-bl**dy hoo on your NSV :woohoo:
Claire -so glad you have found yourself back in the SW zone ...no small feat when you have been on your jollies -so well done Mrs :party0049:

Well ladies -Im reporting in with a 2.5lb loss this week :D -taking me to 6st 1.5lb gone FOREVERRRRR :banana dancer:

Im doing a red day today and Im trying out "rosemary scented lamb" for dinner -sounds very *fancy pants* but its not :p -I will report back if its a goody!!!!!!!!
Hubby is golfing this morning -so when I have done this and had my porridge Im going to type up all the new meal plans I have made (got a new printer yesterday -so i can print them out and stick them in a file) -should make working through the 200 new recipes I want to try a little easier :rotflmao:

Anyhoo I will get off for now... have a lovely day all and keep up the great work!!

Morning all!

Well done on your NSV Corsacar and good luck for WI tonight! You gloat all you like - I love to read about people's successes!

Bravo Capricorn - another amazing week and a brand new shiny! Your progress is incredible! I'm very envious!!!

Went to a party last night and completely blew my syns for the week - far too much red wine and all the food was from the Indian takeaway... somehow about 4 onion bhajis and a plateful of butter chicken, rice and nan found their way into my tummy... :eek: Will have to try and have a really good week to make up for it if I want to get that shiny next Saturday!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone x

Good morning everyone, I am pleased to hear that you are all having a good week, and it seems that everyone's losses are nicely on track and behaving themselves.

I am pleased to report a 2lb loss this week, which I am happy with as for various reasons I didn't get out to walk at lunchtime last week. I hope to get a walk in at least a couple of times this week - but have also got 2 lunches out to navigate - will try to be as good as I can be.

I'm 1lb away from my 2.5 stone loss now, and really want to get it next week. WeightWatchers new plan starts today, so I will see how that goes.

Love
Pink xx

hello all,

hope you all doing fantastically well and big congratulations on all you losses and NSV!!!!
managed 1.5 lb off on Tuesday but think it might go all a bit squiffy this week. 2 staff off long term sick and 1 resigned so a bit up the wall(an the reason I've not been on much)!!!

keep happy healthy and shrinking :D

xxxx

Everyone seems to be doing so well! Well done everyone :)
Ive had a bit of a wobbily week again, went over my syns twice only by a couple but trying to use next to no syns til Wednesday when I have my weigh-in! Really hope I will lose at least 1lb.. even more would be great!

I need to start planning my meals more and trying new recipes.. x

Oh my gosshhhhh!
Success express definitely does the thing! Just a quick post before dinner but I lost 7 lbs! Can't believe it!
Hope youare all well and slimming well :)
Xxxxx

Evening ladies

Well done on the losses and Whoop whoop corsacar.... *mmm may have to look into the success express thingy* :p -what a cracking result :party0011:
So how is everyone diddling? its bloomin cold here and soggy :rolleyes: .....
Hubby is off work with what the suspect is gout :eek: so he has to have blood tests on Wednesday - and is currently sat on the sofa with his leg up .....
Anyhoo -enough waffle ...hope you are all well -

Evening ladies

Well done on the losses and Whoop whoop corsacar.... *mmm may have to look into the success express thingy* :p -what a cracking result :party0011:
So how is everyone diddling? its bloomin cold here and soggy :rolleyes: .....
Hubby is off work with what the suspect is gout :eek: so he has to have blood tests on Wednesday - and is currently sat on the sofa with his leg up .....
Anyhoo -enough waffle ...hope you are all well -

Ohhh hope hubbie gets better soon
x

Back