QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Hey everyone.
Well done to all the losses and new shiny's:happy096:.

Thanks spanx.I will be looking forward to some drinky poo's syn free lager ;).Good luck for your wi.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Happy shrinking:D.
xx

Afternoon ladies!! Ooo, I haven't been on for ages. Naughty me :eek:

Hope everybody's well! Well done to all on losses over the last couple of weeks and any shiny stickers achieved!

Congratulations on your engagement Stacey - what a perfect Christmas present! :D:D

Well...I have synned :( I lost 0.5lb last week (despite living on total rubbish), but I gained 4lb this week!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: :cry: :( It seems like the last 2 or 3 weeks of pretty much eating and drinking what I felt like have caught up with me. I'm so annoyed with myself as I was so pleased to have got down into the 13s. Oh well, back on plan now and let's hope that I can shift that 4lb soon :(

Hope everybody has a lovely weekend

Sian xxx

Afternoon all! Lovely to see you Sian - sorry to hear about your gain, but I'm sure you will have it off again in no time! (oo-er missus!)

Only 0.5lb for me, but have to be satisfied with that after a blow out midweek!

Still, it means I have to lose 1lb next week to get into the 13s for Christmas, or 1.5lbs to get my 3st shiny for Christmas!

That could be quite hard, as I've got two Christmas nights out this week, one of which is also my leaving do from work, so there's no chance of not drinking on that one, especially as we've all booked hotels to stay overnight!!! :p

By the way, Surreygal - if you could find a way to make syn-free lager, you'd be a multi-millionaire in no time!!! (And that's just from my purchases!!!!) :eek:

Vegemite, Sweet Pink ,Sian & Spanx - well done on the losses this week. Good control in the face of bad weather deserves a real pat on the back! ;)
I have weigh in tomorrow and am a bit unsure how it's going to go - again! :sigh: to make things even worse I have a family xmas lunch today (and one next Sunday!!) at a eat all you want chinese buffet! :eek: I so so want to be good and I'm driving so no syns on alcohol BUT I love chinese food and just know I'll be so tempted! Of course my favourite of all is the duck in pancakes which appear to be about 177766592371465 syns each!! Wish me luck girls.....

Good afternoon ladies...

Well done on the losses again :happy096:...
Im reporting in with another 1lb gone :bliss:and since its * week, I have done very little exercise and had a couple of days "eating funny" Im chuffed to little mintballs :p -I haven't over eaten or anything, but like yesterday I only had a bit of yoghurt and then lots of fruit -oh and a plate of pickles for dinner :rotflmao: -it was all that I wanted :confused: AND I realised earlier that Im now just over 2/3 of the way there :talk017:
Its hubbies works do tomorrow evening -which Im not overly bothered about going to -but hey-ho I will grin and "suck it up" .... Im not bothered about it de-railing me as it won't ..I won't let it, but I can think of things Id rather be doing :p
Anyhooooo -I hope everyone is well and having a good weekend..
Lesley -hope you enjoy your meal out...
Right Im off to finish my meal plan for the week ;)

Hello :eek:

I was just wondering if i can join the team? It's amazing to look through this thread to see how well all of you have done!:wow:

A little about me- I'm 32 & live in the south east by the sea with my bf & kittycat.
I have A LOT to lose but i'm not getting too down about it.
I have tried sooo many diets thoughout the years- ww, cambridge, slimfast etc I did manage to lose 6ish stone with weightwatchers about 3 years ago but it has all piled back on :eek:
I went to the doctor in desperation to ask if he could refer me for gastric banding back in April, which at the time i was really up for but since i have started sw i have realised i actually don't want to go through surgery to lose weight. I am happy to do it this way. So my first goal is to get under bmi 40 so even if i got a letter saying i have funding, i won't be allowed to have it!

The thing i love about sw is that it's so easy & it teaches you to eat properly- With ww i found that the points system was a bit too easy to cheat on...i'd eat hardly anything all day then binge on bad things in the evening. I also love that i don't have to weigh fruit, veg,pasta or rice! (i'm a green girlie!) I hated having to weigh a sodding banana when i was on ww
So sw all the way for me! :D

Helloooooooo:).

Popped on quickly to update.Well done on all the losses.I have lost 3lbs this week :bliss:so happy with that after sts last week.I'm now chasing my next shiny for xmas woo hoo.
Welcome grumbletumble :welcome2: good luck on your weight loss journey.

xxxxx

Hello all (and Grumblecrumble)

Glad to see that the weight has been tumbling off everyone this week.

Weightwatchers continues to work well for me, after I got stuck with SW - lost another 3lbs this week, which means I get my 3 stone shiny, hooray!

I have lost 10lbs in the past 4 weeks, which I can't really believe - but I'm not complaining!

Good luck for the forthcoming week everyone
Helen x

Forgive me Pricesses for I have synned! :break_diet: I just knew I didn't have enough will power to resist chinese food and I proved myself right! I was very good and resisted the duck pancakes and I just had fresh fruit for dessert but they are the only positives! I also ate:
half a bowl of chicken & sweetcorn soup
4 ribs (dry)
salt & Pepper beef (dry)
12 huge garlic prawns - still shelled
noodles - about a teacup full
garlic mushrooms - loads
chinese veg
beef in blackbean - about half a ladle

I'm sort of hoping that avoiding sauces might have helped but I still feel pogged and can't even attempt to work how many syns that involved! AND it's weigh in in the morning!! :cry::cry:

But before I forget........Well done Capricorn, SurreyGirl and PinkSparklyBirdy and welcome Grumbletumble

Hi Lesley -don't fret Mrs... tis only 1 day afterall...
Right I have looked up as near as damn what you had...now take into account that the syns given are for full portions -it isn't as bad as you might think;)

soup 7.5
ribs 8.5
beef n mushrooms 4.5
prawns (with noodles)5
beef in black bean 5
stir fry veg 6.5

So a total of 37 syns.... even if you half it as some things you only had a bit of -you are only on approx 18.5 syns -so not far over your daily allowance at all :D .
It might show on the scales tomorrow as you have only just eaten it, but don't get disheartened as you will soon shift it...Hope you enjoyed every mouthfull....

Hiya Grumbletum and welcome on board -everyone on here is lovely

Firstly a big
7.gif
to Grumbletumble!!!! Soo great to have another princess on board!!!

Capricorn well done on your loss & especially for being 2/3 of the way there...how fab is that!!!

Well done to everyone else on their losses too & Sian I'm sure you'll have those pesky pounds off again in no time.

Well my sudden hunger last week has been explained by the arrival of * week which is a bit poo as I had been hoping for a good loss this week. I suppose thats maybe a better explanation that the cold weather making me hungrier...especially if this cold spell is set to continue!!!!! :rolleyes:

Another NSV for me this week when I had yet another family party to go to which was all buffet food & sweet stuff. I had 2 small chicken dippers & a small party size spring roll & a MASSSSSSIIIIIVVVVEEEE glass of diet coke so just enough food to be poliet & still stay within my syns but I have to say that the tiramasu, chocolate cake & cupcakes with loads of frosting looked delish!!! Tempting & all as it was I'm now well into my size 18's & want to be into 16's as soon as I can so there is no way that I ever want to wear 20's again!!

Evening all! :p It was weigh-in this morning and I suppose I should be grateful that I lost 1lb :rolleyes: especially after yesterday! I've got my works xmas lunch on Friday and my side of the family xmas meal out on Sunday when we're going here. Think I need to be 150% on plan up until then to even think I might get a loss next week! :eek: I flipping hate xmas!

Good Morning Ladies!
First of all, well done to....Capricorn, Surreygal, Pinksparkly and Lesley on all your losses, expecially this close to christmas, very admirable!
A massive warm welcome to Grumbletumble :) i look forward to seeing your SW journey unfold! and to be here to support you and celebrate with you along the way :)

Well had WI last night, and god knows how but i lost 2.5 lbs. It is a christmas miracle, i went out for my OH birthday on saturday, and although i had no alcohol i did finish the night off with a yummy yummy treacle tart - it was well worth waiting since april for! Although yet again, felt horrednously sick after i had eaten it! :(
Anyway, i am concerned the treacle tart may show next monday so am making a very big effort this week, lots of superfree in a last ditch attempt to have another good loss before christmas, but if it doesnt happen, then i will just get christmas out of the way, carrying on as i have been. I will be having a few flexi syns days, but not a whole two weeks off plan or anything, i suppose christmas deoends on the individual, what is everyone else planning to do?
I'm far too excited about the actual event to be worrying about whether i should eat this or that on the big day!
Hope you are all well and shrinking!
xxxx

Well another miracle has just unfolded!!! I weighed in this morning (3 times to make sure) & have lost 3.5lbs on a * week!!!!! I know I did try very hard this week & was gutted when * arrived as I thought I would get little or no reward this week for my efforts!!!

Just another 3lbs to go to hit my mini target of getting into the 15's by Christmas Day BUT I have my birthday to get through this week so who knows. I'm going to stay on plan though & am having my birthday meal tonight so that hopefully it will have worked its way off by next tuesday :eek:

As far as Christmas goes I want to try to stay on plan but still enjoy Christmas so I am going to try to stick to 15 syns on Christmas Day but if I find I need more I will allow myself a few extra :eek:

Evening all and a warm welcome to Grumbletumble (great name by the way!)

Well done on all the losses this week - I think you're all doing amazingly, especially as the cold weather and upcoming festivities are providing the first real, sustained test of my willpower!

I had to battle my inner devil in the car tonight to make sure I didn't stop at the chippy on the way home and I've just had to force myself to have a yoghurt instead of a choccy off the tree...:eek:

I think it's the start of the 'oh, sod it, it's Christmas and I've got lots of nights out planned, so I might just as well forget the diet for the rest of the month...!' I really don't want to do that though, so I'm relying on you lovely lot to keep me as close to the straight and narrow as possible! :D

Morning everyone...
I lost 2lbs this week , on my official weigh in day.
I'm ok about it, really it's my plan to lose my weight over a year and I can definitely do that on 2lbs, but of course I'd love to lose it by next week! I just have to keep reminding myself that slow and steady wins the race.

My eating hasn't been the best so far this week...I'm working my way through the freezer and feeling a bit under the weather with a cold, which means comfort-type food all the way...no chocolate or crisps, though.. :)

I also have my DH's work's Christmas party tomorrow. Assuming we can get there. At the moment we have sick children....after that, though, I'm pretty sure I can get back on plan 100%

Spanx I know this time of year is really hard but try to resist the temptation of blowing the diet completely. In saying that its a plan for life so having a few nights out shouldnt be the end of the world either & you should still enjoy them. What I would do is enjoy your nights out but get straight back on plan the next day. You might not have a loss but its still better to stay in control. My fear would be one day off plan leading to another & then to another & before you know it you could have undone all of the fantastic work you have done so far.

My friend who lost a lot of weight with SW keeps her before photo in her purse so that when she is tempted with say chocolate for example when she opens her purse it makes her think twice if she really wants something. She'll still be the first to say that if she wants a treat or a night out she'll have one but its straight back on plan the next day.

Vegemite, well done on your loss :D

Back