QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

excellent losses spanx & surreygirl!!! & what naughty scales for tricking you mid week!!! :p

I finally got back to my c25k today after a week off from it & really enjoyed getting back out there again. I cant believe I have made it to week 6!!!!! I could hardly run the length of myself when I started!!! :eek: Also starting week 2 of kettleworx tomorrow night & although the pain is still there I think I'm getting used to it :rolleyes:. I cant believe how much better I feel on the whole though. :D

Good luck to all of you weighing in this week

Well done Sweet - week 6, that's amazing!! :D

I'm having a good week so far - full of motivation again and fired up to get to 12st 7lbs and then get my 4.5st shiny!

Thank you Spanx and CornishTT for your welcome. I had a lovely clearout of clothes over the weekend, the charity shop pile is definately growing! Also I cleared out the hangers that say size 20 and 18 on the tags at the top. They now say 16 and even a couple of 14s - I love it!!

12.7 sounds fab Spanx. I cant wait to see the back of the 14's or at least break under that 200lb barrier!!!

& of course a new shiney also helps!!!! ;)

Well done littlemeerkat - I have to admit to doing the same - I took all those square plastic bobbles off the hangars and joyfully threw them in the bin!!!! :D

Sweet - 12 and a half stone seemed a lifetime away (well, it was - it's been 8 years since I last saw it on the scales!!) when I started, but if I can get there, so can you...and I know you will!

Exellent Sweet week 6 fantastic:D:D

We all seem a motivated bunch this week and long may it continue:)

Wii zumba done this morning and I'm enjoying it!Keeping up is another matter ;) ha ha.
xx

Thats fantasic hoping. well done!!!

Surreygirl, well done with the wii zumba. Is it good? I was thinking it might be a good one for the winter to kee me going

Well done hoping a fabulous weight loss.

I've lost 4lbs this week and got my 3 stone award. Very very pleased and surprised. I've been losing at a steady 2lbs per week for the last 5 weeks so this is definately a surprise. Feel really motivated now! Long may it continue.

good luck to you all with WI and well done for all those fab losses already posted :) Fingers crossed for lots of losses this week ladies and gents, I have been doing the plan for 7 weeks and have lost 18lb, so proud (3lb of that is this week woop woop) !! I am now officially in the 18stone bracket, which I never thought I would see again, and my size 24s are getting very large, so one happy lady today :) hope you all have a good week, and I got my first slimmer of the week sticker and certificate today too :) woop woop. Fingers crossed for you all waiting for WI x

sow.jpg

S7.jpg
S14.jpg

Lost 2.5lb last night which was good considering its my star week and I had a major binge on Monday. Next week hoping for 4.5lb then 3.5lb a week. Also just finished the first week of a Couch to 10k so well chuffed with myself :D

Well done on the great losses Littlemeercat,Giggly and Cherry-blossom:D:D

Sweet I've only had the zumba for just over a week but so far I like it love the music,just me keeping up is another matter ha ha :eek: watch this space;) obviously doing something right as I'm sweating buckets lol.

Tried the alpen lights double chocolate yesterday yummy!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week:)xx

* has just arrived so no doubt my loss if any this week will be rubbish.... I was really banking on a good loss to get me under the 200lb mark :cry:I wouldnt be soo bothered only I have been making an extra effort with food & exercise but hopefully my efforts will pay off next week if they dont this week

thanks surrey :) and fingers crossed it doesnt affect you too much sweet, stay positive and think of the loss next week (for all the hard work your putting in). Hope your all well and wi's are good for anyone not wi yet xxxx

Thanks Nikki, I went on my run tonight despite feeling really bloated & do feel a lot better since. Still not holding out for a loss but like you say maybe next week will be kind :)

Hi everyone1, hope you have all been keeping well. First time I have been on here in ages. I have been in and out hospital for months with my galbladder. Finally got it removed last week. Feeling much better now but just waiting for the wounds to heal now. Only lost 1lb this week when i went back to slimming world but that was alright considering i have not stuck to the plan at all in weeks. I am still so bloated after the operation and only clothes that will fit me just now is my leggings! its horrible, hoping the swelling dies down soon.
I am finally back on track now and i will hopefully have a good loss on thursday at weigh in.
whats everyones plans for the weekend? I am having a quiet night and weekend for that matter :-( xxx

Just done the first Day of my Week 2 Couch 2 10k and already I'm jogging about twice the speed I was and walking a lot faster to. Probably went about 500m further today if not more than this time last week. So I am currently over the moon!!

:sign0144: Hello from a newbie

I have been lurking for a few wks but have taken the plunge to start posting tonight.

I was disgusted with my weight at the 1st class :( It is the heaviest I've ever been.

i have 2 young children (3 and 1) and I loved being pregnant and having a "bump". I even lost weight during 2nd pregnancy! But once I stopped bf my 2nd child, the weight piled back on.

I am struggling with SW if I'm honest. It's nice to have the choice of fruit&veg but it's made me realise just how much dairy & bread I was having and I miss it so much.

I started a wed class but due to childcare issues, I am swapping to a sat class so tomorrow is 2nd weigh in and I am hoping for a 3lb loss.

I like the IMAGE part of the class, especially having listened to a lady who had lost 8stone. I have that to lose & more and it's such an inspiration to hear her story & experience.

This whole website is a really good resource and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of the members :)

Welcome Mogs. I totally get the dairy and bread thing because cheese sandwiches are my ADDICTION. As I love them so much (and hardly eat any meat) I mostly do Green days so I can have 2 HEx A and B each day. Nom nom nom.

Back