Quesetionable Pharamcy advice?

Positive

HI all...wondering if someone could answer this question for me.....just started lipotrim in the last wk...my pharamacist has told that i can replace a shake with flapjacks if i want...but...what im unsure about is that she said if i choose to only have two shakes then i must have two flapjacks at separate times of the day to replace that one shake im not talking?? Is this correct...? I have my doubts!......this would mean i am having 4 meals a day??? and would increase my calorie intake>>>????
Thanks all!

Hi hun welcome,
I don't have the flapjacks as many people on here say they are disgusting, but as far as I am aware the flapjacks are the same as the shakes so one flapjack=one shake Im sure there will be other people along to let you know for certain xx
Good luck x

Its 1 flapjack = 1 shake in the female version (not sure about male?)
Contact lipotrim if unsure hun as it would be a shame to eat too much or even worse too little ;-)
Good luck, personally a nibble of a flapjack is far too much for my stomach lol
Niki
x

hiya as above 1 flapjack =1 shake but be warned they are foul with a capital f I dont think theres many folks on here who eat them but i could be wrong, however you can try one and make up your own mind
hope that helps

xx sharron

Thanks Denajane

Thats what i would have thought? and even questioned her about it but shes was like no she was certain!
Will see if more members can shed more light...
Thanks thou and congrats on your weight loss...hoping to lose jus over two stone myself;)
Have a lovely wkend!
P.

Thanks Sharon...I actually dont mind them;) I was on lipotrim for three weeks about 2years ago and tried both flapjacks back then and spat them out..but tried one last night at the cinema(new bond movie-not that great;(!! ) and i found it grand...almost nice;))))

flap jack

Hi everyone , well done for this week. Im in week three today and decided to try the flapjacks and have had both I really enjoyed the peanut one maybee it was the sensation of chewing after two weeks of nothing.
The coconut one did take some eating and in the end I had to put hot water on it and eat it with a spoon.
I have found this site very helpful during the first weeks of my get healthy plan.
Thanks.:D

Hey Niki

Im on the female plan..thanks for the advice....think i will only take one flapjack...took two yesterday and two shakes...but i had my reservations and not a number of you have confirmed my doubts;)
Thanks

I was doing ok with the flapjacks having one a day but for some reason my taste has changed and I find them difficult to manage. I was always told 1 flapjack to replace 1 shake and also couldn't have them till the 3rd week. Agree with others best place to get accurate guidance is LT support, they are very friendly.

This is the official web site :D

http://www.lipotrim.co.uk/contact_us/index.htm

Contact Us

If you live in England, Wales or Scotland contact us at:

Howard Foundation Research Ltd
Downing Park, Station Road, Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridgeshire CB5 0NB

TEL: 0800 413735
FAX: 01223 812900
EMAIL: [email protected]

If you live in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland contact us at:

Lipotrim Ireland
Unit 3 Enterprise Centre, Ballinalee Road, Co. Longford

TEL: 00353 (0)43 31969
FAX: 00353 (0)43 31444

Hi Positive, glad the others were able to help. I have a flapjack everyday as it is so convenient to eat when at work or on the run - especially if I transfer it from the cr*ppy wrapper to a little Tupperware box! You should only have one a day whether you are on the female or male plan so no idea where she got that advice from!!!!

TBH, I find the advice and knowledge on this site is way better than my pharmacists and I have passed things onto her that she didn't know! The LT helpline is great and they are so helpful so if we can't help then they are worth a call!

Good luck.

x

Thanks cuddlyfairy....
and everyone else...i have no idea where pharmacist got that idea from..will say it to her next week!
Cuddlyfairy...have you always had the flapjack since starting the prog?...jus wondering if having three shakes some weeks you found weightloss greater or anything?

Thanks again everyone...have a nice weekend x

Back