Question about boobs

my boobs don't seem to be shrinking, but then again they didn't really grow when i put all the weight on :eek:
when i was 10st 7lb (now target) i was 34/36D and at my heaviest 16st 4lbs i was 38D.
I'm 23lbs down now and they havn't changed, i think it just depends where you carry your weight. i'm top heavy when i'm slimmer and more of a weeble shape when i put weight on :D

I've lost 1 stone 9 lbs so far and haven't noticed any change in my boobs (I'm a 34E). I was told the weight would go from my boobs first but they're not going anywhere yet! I'm guessing they will get smaller once I get towards my target weight (2 stone 2 lbs to go) but I'm hoping they don't disappear completely haha

Yes but they werent the first thing to go, i lost probably a stone before they started changing. I was a 32F/FF and now down to a 30/32DD/E and still shrinking :(. I Don't want them to shrink anymore which is why i'm glad target is near, id rather have a little extra fat on legs/arms than them completely disapear.

I'm still an H cup so the fullness is still there. I've gone from 44H to 34H

Yes but they werent the first thing to go, i lost probably a stone before they started changing. I was a 32F/FF and now down to a 30/32DD/E and still shrinking :(. I Don't want them to shrink anymore which is why i'm glad target is near, id rather have a little extra fat on legs/arms than them completely disapear.

I agree with you.

I didn't lose any volume for about the first 3 stone. Its only recently I have noticed they have lost some filling as the skin can crease a little when I am putting my bra on. They dont sit as high as they used to but then my whole decollete area is slimmer.

I've lost almost 3 st and was a 40DD and now I THINK I am a 38D, I measured myself, but haven't gone to be measured properly and haven't bought any new bras yet. But the ones I have it feels like I have wrecking balls in a goldfish bowl LOL

Pre kids I was a 34B but went up to a 40FF.I'm 2 stone lighter than I was 10 weeks ago and have had to start doing my bra up on the smallest hook rather than the last one but cup size hasn't changed at all.Hope it does though!!

I am now a 38F.

Really is a case of "here's me tits, me arse is coming later"...

:D love it!
Must be what people think about me - explains why I'm getting gawped at in work :eek: I'm losing it everywhere but my boobs at the moment :eek:

i lost 8 stone and went from a 42H down to 32H. So in theory i went down a cup sizes but not in preportion to my body.

i lost 8 stone and went from a 42H down to 32H. So in theory i went down a cup sizes but not in preportion to my body.

Which is a good thing - better than being as flat as a pancake :eek:

not cup size really... went from a 38GG, to a 32 E ... 5 stones worth, all i wanted was smaller boobs! *******s lol.. however they look more in preportion now iv lost the fat around them!

I've found that my cup size hasn't increased since I gained weight, just my back size (went from 34 to 40 back) so hopefully my back size will just go down as I lose weight, even if the cup goes down I personally won't be too botherd as I could always wear a wonder bra or chicken fillets.

I'm really disappointed that I have lost boobs, now they look all wrinkly and empty. :( I was 38DD and am now a 34C but the C cup looks empty and horrid!!! I feel almost dewomanised as the only thing I liked about my "fat" body was that I had perky boobs, now they sag.... BOOB JOB here I come!

Oh no Shrimpy! That's so not what I want to hear! I'm all for losing back fat but I don't want wrinkly boobs :( thought that only happened when you lost weight super quick on a crash diet - SW is hardly a speedy process so how come the skin didn't shrink with you??!!

Really is a case of "here's me tits, me arse is coming later"...

Love it...love a few of the wonderful descriptions on this thread.

I think how much you lose will depend on how much you gained on your boobs when the weight went on, my actual boobs have pretty much stayed the same with my weight gain and so far with my loss its only the back size that has decreased (want it to stay that way too...I LOVE my boobs) If you put weight on all over including boobs then you'll likely lose it.

I can't remember how much had gone onto my boobs as it has happened over years. But I am the wring side of 40 now and I think if they deflate it isn't going to be a pleasant sight! I've lost 23lbs now and my back is definitely smaller with a little off my boobs I think.

Oh no Shrimpy! That's so not what I want to hear! I'm all for losing back fat but I don't want wrinkly boobs :( thought that only happened when you lost weight super quick on a crash diet - SW is hardly a speedy process so how come the skin didn't shrink with you??!!

I have no idea, I can only think that most of my boobs was fat and not breast tissue. :( It's the only wrinkly deflated part. Everything else (tummy etc) looks great, not a wrinkle in sight, but the boobs... :(

I lost two stone on SW - a few years ago now, but have kept it off. Lost four inches off my back and went UP a bloody cup size. (know it's not as simple as that...) When I finally got back the power of speech, I told the woman measuring me that I'm just destined for my cup to runneth over...
If only we could donate back and forth, spread the load/gold depending on your point of view (pointing north or pointing south...), then we'd all be happy bunnies.

Personally, I'm like Martin Luther King, I have a dream... I dream that one day a guy will buy me a drink in bar and address most of his comments to my face, not my boobs:mad:

Back