Question about citric acid

astraea

I I really really hate plain water and I have been struggling to drink 2-3 litres a day. It would be sooo much easier I I could drink something flavoured. Now I know the new ribena cordial is ok, recommended 2 glasses of it a day, but is there anything else? What does everyone else drink?

Thanks in advance
Vikki

I just drink water although i know a few people have ordered slim and save water flavouring.

I cant stand plain water wither

Carbonated really helps..17p a bottle asda
Ribena plus
Coke zero (Or Smartprice cola)
Dr Pepper zero
Herbal tea (non flower ones)

I got a huge travel cup... helps to keep glugging lots of tea

The flavourings are great, those help a load!

Hope that is some help!!

Are there any other cordials that do not have citric acid in them?

I've pretty much searched through Asda online and not found any

If there is a no added sugar squash you like, just email the carbs per 100ml to s&s and they will advise

Not everyone is sensitive to it, is a personal choice to risk trying it or not. Might not affect your losses

The flavourings are as good we squash ( to me anyway LOL)

I forgot to add one of the flavourings to my order and I have just ordered for a month too :/ may have to pay the postage again and get one. How long do they last?

I drink Icelands Red Apple still water, it's lush! I can literally guzzle it, tastes so good, no citric acid :) xx

Oh and it's 2 for £1 and they're 2litre bottles!! X

AAh I forgot about that!!

Perfectly Clear still water in Orchard Apple is fine, its on offer in Morrisons too...and lush!

No problem :) xx

Well I bought some of the ribena plus today and I drank about 3 pints worth of it ( including the water) before I saw that there was a limit to how much u can have!!!

Will I have brought myself out of ketosis?

astraea said:
I forgot to add one of the flavourings to my order and I have just ordered for a month too :/ may have to pay the postage again and get one. How long do they last?

Not sure if my advice is too late but I did the same thing, I then emailed s n s and asked them could I add it with my previous order. They were able to do this so might be worth emailing if not too late :)

Hi all what's the Ribena you are drinking? Am i looking for drinks with no citric acid??

X

mytimetoshine said:
Hi all what's the Ribena you are drinking? Am i looking for drinks with no citric acid??

X

It's the new healthy bones !

Great thank you :) xx

weelena1 said:
Can we drink the no sugar Rubena cordial cos it only has malic acid ???

I'm
Not sure x

Back