Question about repeat first week weight loss ??

dia1972

I have today returned to LT after a two stone weightloss, then refeed...then three week holiday (with four pounds back on). Any ideas on what my loss might be if I am 100% focussed this week? Is it the same as a FIRST first week..if this makes sense ?????:confused:

you may lose what you gained plus a bit more..that seems to be the usual :)

h xx

Thanks Harriet2. I thought 10lb (my first FIRST week weightloss) wouldn't happen...but was hoping that I would at least lose what has gone on - fingers crossed !!!

i don't know but i wouldn'#t epxect to lose as much as your very first week, purely cos you're starting from a lower weight.

But LT seems a bit random so you never know!!!

(well done for only putting on 4lb by the way, that's quite impressive on a 3 week holiday!)

Hi,
Can't say what you may lose, but well done for the restart, hope you have a great week. Best of luck.
Doirin

Thanks, Elle-Emm. I am a bit sad that I haven't maintained but I did enjoy myself a good few times (alcohol, cornish pasties and one cream tea) so cannot complain. I actually felt it would be more ...I have hated my clothes feeling tighter again and have been quite relieved to be back on TRF (strange, I know!).

I really want to refocus and reach my ultimate weight goal in time for two VERY IMPORTANT events (Take That concert in three weeks and a short break to Barcelona later in the summer).:eek:

Thanks for your good wishes too, Doirin !

Well done for getting your LT head back on. I'm off to Cornwall in a few weeks time too!!! Cornish pasties here I come!!!

Whereabouts are you going in Cornwall SS? Might be near me!

Back