Simple Solutions Question about Simple Solution

Discussion in 'Exante' started by giantrobot, 24 May 2011 Social URL.

1. giantrobot

giantrobot Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod & WW
    I don't think many people are following this particular plan but in case anyone is, I had a question about how you plan your food. I've tried to space everything out so I'm not having Exante at the same time as my evening meal. A typical day is like this;

Breakfast (around 6:30am) - Shake
    Lunch (midday) - Soup
    Mid-afternoon (around 3-ish) - Exante Bar
    Evening (around 7pm) - 600kcal Healthy meal

I have used up some of the calories during the day with fruit, but not sure what other snacks I could get away with. I want to avoid any other kind of snack bar or things like crisps etc. I'm having about 3 litres of water a day plus a couple of teas (with milk). I'm pretty sure I'm not going into ketosis on any day. But I don't think ketosis is what I'm aiming for anyway, it's just a reduction in calories. That said, I haven't been having any carbs in the evening meal. it's just lean protein and veg.

Just wondering how other folks following the same plan were managing their day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.