Question about soup

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sharron, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. sharron

sharron Member

First can I say how inspiring you all are. I started CD on Wednesday. My CDC came round to my house on Tuesday and is really nice. Just wanted to ask can I add anything to soups for added taste like black pepper or Tabasco? Also by the time I’d made my soup and whisked it last night I found it a little bit lukewarm. Can I zap it in the microwave?
    Thanks in advance
    Sharron

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Sharon, welcome to CDC and minimins ;) :D
    Cant help with the soup im afraid (i think its awful), im sure someone will be along soon to answer your questions...

4. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

Diet:
    cambridge
    hiya
    yes you can add black pepper or red tabasco, I add the encona west indian hot pepper sauce and it hasnt done me any harm at all
    as for mixing them up, the trick is to mix a little bit first till you get a paste thrm add your hot water and stir with a fork, then it is quick and will still be hot, you could microwave if necessary but not for long as cooking kills the vitamins in the packs
    hope this helps

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi Hun, Wilkos or Tesco do a hand blender for about 4 quid, its fantastic, make the soup, 2 whizz's and its smooth and still hot x

6. sharron

sharron Member

Thanks, had oriental chilli soup and added tabasco it was quiet nice going to work my way through them all to find out which ones i like best.
    Thanks for your help
    Sharron x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.