• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question about soup

First can I say how inspiring you all are. I started CD on Wednesday. My CDC came round to my house on Tuesday and is really nice. Just wanted to ask can I add anything to soups for added taste like black pepper or Tabasco? Also by the time I’d made my soup and whisked it last night I found it a little bit lukewarm. Can I zap it in the microwave?
Thanks in advance
Sharron

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

trinakmh

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Sharon, welcome to CDC and minimins ;) :D
Cant help with the soup im afraid (i think its awful), im sure someone will be along soon to answer your questions...

natayou

a bit different everyday
hiya
yes you can add black pepper or red tabasco, I add the encona west indian hot pepper sauce and it hasnt done me any harm at all
as for mixing them up, the trick is to mix a little bit first till you get a paste thrm add your hot water and stir with a fork, then it is quick and will still be hot, you could microwave if necessary but not for long as cooking kills the vitamins in the packs
hope this helps

Hi Hun, Wilkos or Tesco do a hand blender for about 4 quid, its fantastic, make the soup, 2 whizz's and its smooth and still hot x

Thanks, had oriental chilli soup and added tabasco it was quiet nice going to work my way through them all to find out which ones i like best.
Thanks for your help
Sharron x