question about ss and ss+ and getting into Ketosis

Kes

Gold Member
hello....
i dont know if i am completly wrong, as my original lady gave me a very old book....

it says with sole source and the + that you can have 4 CD products...

if you have say porridge, 2 shakes, and a bar.... would that get you out of ketosis? or not get into ketosis?
or would you have to stick to 2shakes and a bar??

what is the general rule on getting into ketisois? is there a min carbs etc that you have to have?

and also does anyone know where i can find the nurtritional value for some of the bars?

Thanks

Hiya

With ss you can only have 4 products if you are over 5'8.... on ss+ there are 2 options, 3 Products and a small meal or 4 products and 200ml of skimmed milk.

You can have any combination of products but only 1 bar a day.

thank you for that.... :)
didnt know about the height thing... so having 3packs and a bar and then the 200mls milk wont stop you or get you out of ketosis.. fab!

no even 4 packs has so few carbs that you will still be in ketosis , the losses on SS and SS+ are virtually identical , and I will have an extra shake if I feel esspecially hungry one day , but try to stick to 3 just down to cost !!

thats fab.... ive been thinking about it as at the moment im doing the 810/1000 plan because i have a wedding to go to next weekend, and thats what my cdc said to do until after, then go onto a lower one...
and i really find i struggle when i get the kids i look after thier meals, so i was kinda thinking aout chopping half up into little pieces for when i do thier lunch, and then the sam again for when i do thier dinner. so i just wanted to make sure that having that 4th as a bar wouldnt knock me out or stop me from getting to it when i got onto it...
i am happy now though.. :)

anywhere i can find the nurtitional values of things????

Back