Question about weight loss <100lbs

sapphirestara

Gold Member
Can I ask, as someone who has a lot of weight to loss (beyond my goal this year) how does it feel to loose all the weight? do you feel different about yourself? Does your outlook on life change?

Im really curious, I just looked at the inspirational slide show and its just amazing! I want to be up there with you!!!

Yes, life changes. You feel 'normal', instead of someone who stands out in the worst way. You can wear average-sized clothes, pretty much any style you like. You fit in, you feel more confident and you look forward to going out, meeting people, and trying new things. You also feel much healthier and stronger, you have more energy, and you laugh more.

But life doesn't miraculously become perfect! You will still have problems to face, emotional stress to deal with, money problems, etc. And you will have to negotiate life's ups and downs without turning to extra food to see you through. Emotions you used to eat to eat over, so as to not really feel them, will have to be dealt with.

Losing weight will give you your life back, and your health. Best thing I ever did! Good luck on your journey, and keep your goal in sight, no matter what.

Thanks Girlygirl. Its nice to know that it makes all the difference. I was worrying that I would reach goals I set and always feel like I had more to work on/loose.

Losing the weight is worth every bit of the effort it takes! As you will find out lol x

*Sigh* I wish I knew! Hi!! xx

Back