Question for a CDC

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Miss-Piggy, 20 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Miss-Piggy

Miss-Piggy Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm just getting set up and ready to place my first order but I am a little confused by the pricing, do the prices/box as stated on the product info sheet include VAT or do I need to add this onto the cost?

Thanks in advance

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

Hiya, food is 0 rated for VAT so the only things that have VAT on them are Mix A Mousse and the water flavourings.

From memory the prices for those on the product list include VAT but I don't have mine to hand I'm afraid. I will have a look and see if I can put my hands on it.

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Yes that is right, Miss P when you call just speak to Tyrone or one of the lovely order peeps and they can explain how it all works. As Kate said though the majority is 0 rated anyway.

Mike

5. Miss-Piggy

Miss-Piggy Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all :D
    This board has been invaluable to me whilst on CD (still am) but I believe it is going to be the same while I am a CDC, I hope to be able to help people out in the same way as soon as I know what I am talking about!!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.