Bethiee's Diary

On it again today.
No issue at all.

So... my scales aren't accurate but they give me a range. I hadn't lose any weight in a week. I ate a takeaway to a total of 1800 calories roughly for my entire day and lost 4 pounds this morning.

What gives?!

3 inches and around 6 1/2 pounds lost this week!
14 1/2 inches lost from my body and around 31 pounds in 5 weeks... (4 really cos one week was a write off)

Well done Bethiee, you're doing great!

I'm sorry your new job is stressful :( You are managing well though, the odd off day is ok - and you are managing it well the rest of the time!

I'm good. Still on it for the most part.
Just have zero time for myself is all.
Go on holiday on Sat. Only at about 25% of my target but I'm expecting 7lb gain next week.

25% of the way to target is great and a fantastic achievement.

I hope you have a good time on holiday.

Have a fab time on holiday (I'm sure you will!!), did you say it's Spain you're going to? How long are you away for?

Wow, 25% to target is great! You shouldn't say "only", it's a huge achievement! And the majority of any holiday gain will be bloat / water weight so just enjoy it whilst you're there and don't think about weight, as you'll lose it quickly when you're back.

I agree with littlemiss, she's spot on. :) It will just be water weight and you'll quickly get it off.
And 25% is amazing, well done!
Have a great time away on holiday, enjoy yourself! x

Back