Question for cdc!

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated. Have been on ss for 15 days with no probs. Today have started with burning when i have a wee and some pains in my sides- kidneys and feeling slightly sick. Could the diet be causing this? I really dont want to stop but dont want to be ill. Any suggestions? x

not a cdc but just wanted to say hope your feeling better soon. If not give your gp a ring :) i got pains in my tummy once but think it was cuz of constipation :(

becky x

Chunky go and see your GP girlie your health right now is more important than the diet. You can always get back on the diet after (that's if it affects your diet in the first place!). Explain the situation to your GP and I'm sure they will be able to advise you on what would be best for your health just now.

Have you been drinking plenty of water? Hope you get yourself sorted xxx

sounds like cystitis to me hon. how much are you drinking? not enough and it could be that, too much and it could be that. *whispers*rough sex could be that too :) if none of these apply then i don't have a clue. although hormone levels cause it and doing this diet your hormones are all over the place. get some cranberry pills and if you go to the doc they'll give you some antibiotics if that's what it is.

abz xx

the juice would the pills shouldn't. they are really concentrate and cranberries don't contain much sugar...

abz xx

perhaps. but i've had to take them plenty when i was low carbing and they never bothered me... but that could just be me...

OH is eating cheese and ham toasties next to me. torture!!

abz xx

Back