Question for CDC's??

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Gen, 20 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Gen

Gen Normal

hi guys

i'm just wondering if there is a rule about the cdc swopping packs with their clients?? i have loads of chick and mush soup and would like to swop them for some of the new products just wondering if there is a rule.

thanks

Gen xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    There is no hard and fast rule but counsellors are encouraged to swop and/or buy back products so they don't get put on Ebay.

Personally I have a 1in-1out strategy and allow swopping otherwise the person may fall off the diet and that wouldn't be good!

M.

4. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya, I am not a CDC but my CDC lets me swap my around if I get fed up with a certain flavour!

5. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Yep I agree with Mike....I certainly have no problem with swapping packs for any of my clients....you should certainly ask!!

6. Gen

Gen Normal

thanks guys

i thought as much cos my old CDC let me swop but my new one reckons head office don't allow it... the packs are in perfect condition and are well within their use by date :confused: :confused: :confused:

not to worry

Gen xx

7. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

what a naughty cdc, i would mention to her you rang HO and they havnt heard of that rule,

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I would echo that. I recently had a client who fell pregnant, so I bought back 43 banana tetras from her!! Swaps don't cost anything because obviously she can sell them on to someone else.

9. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Absolutely and it stops the product working it's way into the wrong hands!

10. Gen

Gen Normal

cheers guys... i might just say it, i just want to swop some so i can have some variety!!!

11. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Not a CDC but would have thuoght they would be only to pleased to swap to help you keep on the diet.I know my CDC has always said she would swap any I did not like.
    Hope you manage to swap some.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.