• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question for cocktailprincess

S: 10st10lb C: 9st9lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st1lb(10%)
I was thinking of getting a charm braclet like you suggested. I think it will help motivate me and be something to remind me why I am doing this in times of tempetation.

I am going to put an order in tomorrow for a braclet and a few charms. I've already picked some out - my fave is a little silve lobster! I understand I also need 'split rings' to attach the charms, but do I need any special tools do to this, or will I be able to slot them on with my fingers?

Any help much apprichaited! :) :) :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)
What a fab idea! My friend who does WW buys herself a ring whenever she loses a stone...solitaire for 1 stone loss, 2 gems in one band for 2 stone loss etc. She loves it hehe .

What charm bracelet? Those new funky ones? xxx

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I can answer! The split rings go on the bracelet and attach the charm...you don't need anything else :D
It's like a mini keyring ring, if you get what I mean?

Are you getting one of the sweetie bracelet types? In the Links style?

salsaqueen

S: 14st8lb G: 8st12lb
I've brought myself one of the Links Sweetie braclets (had to buy it, the OH never buys me anything) anyway I would never of thought to buy charms to mark weight loss. Now I have just got to celebrate with charms, yay!!!!

S: 10st10lb C: 9st9lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st1lb(10%)
Cocktail Princess was talking about doing it (she's just won another charm by reaching 5 stone off!) and I thought it was a great idea. The website she recommended is www.jewlleryenchantments.co.uk and I was planning on getting a bracelet and charms from there.

What is a sweetie link braclet?

Hellie - the reason I asked was because the website was talking about special tweezers for attaching the charms. I wont need these then? It does look like you could just slide them on.

Thankies :)