Question for cocktailprincess

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lady Mhoram, 24 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was thinking of getting a charm braclet like you suggested. I think it will help motivate me and be something to remind me why I am doing this in times of tempetation.

I am going to put an order in tomorrow for a braclet and a few charms. I've already picked some out - my fave is a little silve lobster! I understand I also need 'split rings' to attach the charms, but do I need any special tools do to this, or will I be able to slot them on with my fingers?

Any help much apprichaited! :) :) :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What a fab idea! My friend who does WW buys herself a ring whenever she loses a stone...solitaire for 1 stone loss, 2 gems in one band for 2 stone loss etc. She loves it hehe .

What charm bracelet? Those new funky ones? xxx

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can answer! The split rings go on the bracelet and attach the charm...you don't need anything else :D
    It's like a mini keyring ring, if you get what I mean?

Are you getting one of the sweetie bracelet types? In the Links style?

5. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've brought myself one of the Links Sweetie braclets (had to buy it, the OH never buys me anything) anyway I would never of thought to buy charms to mark weight loss. Now I have just got to celebrate with charms, yay!!!!

6. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cocktail Princess was talking about doing it (she's just won another charm by reaching 5 stone off!) and I thought it was a great idea. The website she recommended is www.jewlleryenchantments.co.uk and I was planning on getting a bracelet and charms from there.

What is a sweetie link braclet?

Hellie - the reason I asked was because the website was talking about special tweezers for attaching the charms. I wont need these then? It does look like you could just slide them on.

Thankies :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.