Question for cocktailprincess

Lady Mhoram

I was thinking of getting a charm braclet like you suggested. I think it will help motivate me and be something to remind me why I am doing this in times of tempetation.

I am going to put an order in tomorrow for a braclet and a few charms. I've already picked some out - my fave is a little silve lobster! I understand I also need 'split rings' to attach the charms, but do I need any special tools do to this, or will I be able to slot them on with my fingers?

Any help much apprichaited! :) :) :)

What a fab idea! My friend who does WW buys herself a ring whenever she loses a stone...solitaire for 1 stone loss, 2 gems in one band for 2 stone loss etc. She loves it hehe .

What charm bracelet? Those new funky ones? xxx

I can answer! The split rings go on the bracelet and attach the charm...you don't need anything else :D
It's like a mini keyring ring, if you get what I mean?

Are you getting one of the sweetie bracelet types? In the Links style?

I've brought myself one of the Links Sweetie braclets (had to buy it, the OH never buys me anything) anyway I would never of thought to buy charms to mark weight loss. Now I have just got to celebrate with charms, yay!!!!

Cocktail Princess was talking about doing it (she's just won another charm by reaching 5 stone off!) and I thought it was a great idea. The website she recommended is www.jewlleryenchantments.co.uk and I was planning on getting a bracelet and charms from there.

What is a sweetie link braclet?

Hellie - the reason I asked was because the website was talking about special tweezers for attaching the charms. I wont need these then? It does look like you could just slide them on.

Thankies :)

Back