• No way! I'm off down the takeaway

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Please don't make me think. It's too cold to think

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

KD

Gone fishing
You've been struck down with a mysterious syndrome :

1. You will get the health benefits of eating properly (mainly healthy stuff with a few extras added in), at maintenance calories like others but

2. You would be B.M.I.41 (obese) forever. No day will show a difference to your weight regardless of what you ate.

Would you still want to do the healthy diet way of life, or would you say "blow that for a game of soldiers I'm off down the take away" :D

Secret vote. No names will show with the result.

Appearence.

I drink too much, I live in a freezing house covered in mold, and I do very little exercise. Its basically the ultimate unhealthy student lifestyle.

Thats not to say that I don't want the health benefits, its a nice little tag a long that I certainly wouldn't refuse.

Appearence.

I drink too much, I live in a freezing house covered in mold, and I do very little exercise. Its basically the ultimate unhealthy student lifestyle.

Thats not to say that I don't want the health benefits, its a nice little tag a long that I certainly wouldn't refuse.

Fair enough. Besides, alcohol is so warming at this time of year :cool:

You and your tricky questions!! ;):D

6 months ago I'd have answered differently.

Which makes me think even more, despite the weather.

At 18 and a half stone I would have loved to be BMI 41 - and have all the joy of healthy eating.

At BMI 41 I would have had the healthy eating goodies and stayed fat.

But now - I know that I will be thin and have the good parts of a healthy diet - and one of those is being thin.

So I'll go for looking great please. Probably give the takeaway a miss for the next 50lbs though!

Back