Question from an old lipotrimer

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Mumof2girls, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

I did Lipotrim a couple of years ago. I have another little girl to add to my brood and I am back planning on starting a Very low cal diet again (with even more weight added). I am trying to decide between Cambridge/Lipotrim or Celebrity Life, which are located near to me.

My question for those currently on Lipotrim is, has the diet changed in any way over the past 2 years? I changed over to Cambridge back then as it had more choice of soups/shakes. I wonder has Lipotrim introduced any more flavours?

Also, if any one had any plus's which would point me in the direction of Lipotrim/Cambridge or Celebrity Slim, please feel free to share your opinions ;)

Thanks..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Hiya... this is my first time on so i'm not much help other than it is strawberry/vannilla/choc/chicken soup!!!

I love this diet (Well... you know what i mean) I love the results!!! Hopefully some peeps who have tried the others will jump on soon!!! xxx

4. lucinda1985

lucinda1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    119.3kg
    Current Weight:
    101.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.2kg
    Lost(%):
    17.7kg(14.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi i did LT 5 years ago first time and its exactly the same hun. my mum did it 15 years ago and its not changed from then either. i love it, its the only diet that seems to work for me, xx

5. Rickard71

Rickard71 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    L.T refeed
    I also did it 07-08 then had 2 kids, and began again on Thursday. Nothings changed, delighted to be back xx

6. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

Many thanks for your replies. I'm a little disappointed that it hasn't introduced a couple of more flavours. It still suits me better than others as its nearer to where I live and seems to be monitored better. I've a family event this coming weekend so plan on starting next Monday. Picked up all the info/DVD/starter pack today. Was a lot heavier than I had though but here's to a slimmer me.

7. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck mum ... you'll get loads of support on here.

Sometimes not having much of a choice is helpful.... I decided that it was because I had made wrong choices in the past, that I got to the weight I was. This has given me time to detach myself from food and focus more on how things will be different once I get to my target weight. If you get tired of the lack of choice, just take it as a medicine :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.