Question from an old lipotrimer

Mumof2girls

I did Lipotrim a couple of years ago. I have another little girl to add to my brood and I am back planning on starting a Very low cal diet again (with even more weight added). I am trying to decide between Cambridge/Lipotrim or Celebrity Life, which are located near to me.

My question for those currently on Lipotrim is, has the diet changed in any way over the past 2 years? I changed over to Cambridge back then as it had more choice of soups/shakes. I wonder has Lipotrim introduced any more flavours?

Also, if any one had any plus's which would point me in the direction of Lipotrim/Cambridge or Celebrity Slim, please feel free to share your opinions ;)

Thanks..

Hiya... this is my first time on so i'm not much help other than it is strawberry/vannilla/choc/chicken soup!!!

I love this diet (Well... you know what i mean) I love the results!!! Hopefully some peeps who have tried the others will jump on soon!!! xxx

hi i did LT 5 years ago first time and its exactly the same hun. my mum did it 15 years ago and its not changed from then either. i love it, its the only diet that seems to work for me, xx

I also did it 07-08 then had 2 kids, and began again on Thursday. Nothings changed, delighted to be back xx

Many thanks for your replies. I'm a little disappointed that it hasn't introduced a couple of more flavours. It still suits me better than others as its nearer to where I live and seems to be monitored better. I've a family event this coming weekend so plan on starting next Monday. Picked up all the info/DVD/starter pack today. Was a lot heavier than I had though but here's to a slimmer me.

Good luck mum ... you'll get loads of support on here.

Sometimes not having much of a choice is helpful.... I decided that it was because I had made wrong choices in the past, that I got to the weight I was. This has given me time to detach myself from food and focus more on how things will be different once I get to my target weight. If you get tired of the lack of choice, just take it as a medicine :) x

Back