Question please my lovelies

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DaynaDoo, 29 June 2009 Social URL.

1. DaynaDoo

DaynaDoo Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Ladies and Germs

This is now entering my week 3 of Cambridge

Started at 12st 13 and lost 7lbs first week

Next week lost a further 6 lbs I am now 12st 1

But for somereason so far this week...nothign has shifted, Im drinking 2litres a day and eating the following , a bar, a shake and a step two meal. So basically Im doing Step 2. Im doing 1 hour powerwalk every other day.

Has anyone else experienced this total standstill week 3 started on Thursday and Im stuck at 12st 1
    VERY disappointed.

BUT WILL NOT GIVE UP

A friend said this happens and then suddenly you'll drop. I just didnt expect any form of plateau this early. I still have 2 stone to lose.

Cheers

Dayna x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinka

Tinka CDC

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You are not that overweight and you have lost nearly a stone in 2 weeks! Look at my stats, I was heavier to start and lost less than you, you might lose a pound this week, then 4 or 5 again the week after. Just try not to scale hop every 5 minutes and kinda tell your mind that there will be weeks of slower losses, but there is usually a bigger loss the week to follow. I had a 2lb last week, and I am SS 100%, hopefully I will get a 4lb or something this week.

4. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Dayna, please don't get disheartened, as Tinka said if you do get a small loss this week you may get a bigger one to compensate next week. I'm a nightmare like you I am on my scales all the time, time I got rid of them I think! Stick with it, good luck.

5. ELAY

ELAY Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Dayna,

I'm in exactly the same position... This is my 3rd week and since thursday the scales have STS. First week I lost 11lb and the second I lost 8lb. Obviously don't expect big losses like that everyweek... but something please!!!!!

6. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Step 2 - as in SS+? or 1000cal?

If SS+ you need to be having 3 shakes/cd packs a day and try to up your water by a wee half litre.

Other than that don't panic, everyones week 3 loss is a bit lower compared to the first two. Its just your body evening out.

My week 2 loss was the small one, I lost 1.5 lbs, but following week lost 5.5lbs. You do catch up with yourself.

7. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey
    Just wanted to say your doing fab .. dont get disheartned..
    try and up your water intake.. I have found also the weeks I did more exercise is the weeks I didnt lose so much.. Our bodies work in strange ways.
    Good luck it will come off if you stick with it. x

8. DaynaDoo

DaynaDoo Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks girls.

Ive just got a new counsellor, my old one was a bit cold and unhelpful.

Shes told me to up my water also and because Im also very blocked up Im going to take Senakot.

Lexie Dog: Im having a bar, a shake, and a low carb step 2 meal, I cannot stomach the third shake, If I dont drop after the laxatives and water upping then Ill add in the shake as that will be the missing piece of the puzzle.

Thanks for being so kind a supportive ladies. I will not give up until I get to 9st 10.

Im no quitter.

I just need a poo. LOL

D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.