Question please my lovelies

DaynaDoo

Hi Ladies and Germs

This is now entering my week 3 of Cambridge

Started at 12st 13 and lost 7lbs first week

Next week lost a further 6 lbs I am now 12st 1

But for somereason so far this week...nothign has shifted, Im drinking 2litres a day and eating the following , a bar, a shake and a step two meal. So basically Im doing Step 2. Im doing 1 hour powerwalk every other day.

Has anyone else experienced this total standstill week 3 started on Thursday and Im stuck at 12st 1
VERY disappointed.

BUT WILL NOT GIVE UP

A friend said this happens and then suddenly you'll drop. I just didnt expect any form of plateau this early. I still have 2 stone to lose.

Cheers

Dayna x

You are not that overweight and you have lost nearly a stone in 2 weeks! Look at my stats, I was heavier to start and lost less than you, you might lose a pound this week, then 4 or 5 again the week after. Just try not to scale hop every 5 minutes and kinda tell your mind that there will be weeks of slower losses, but there is usually a bigger loss the week to follow. I had a 2lb last week, and I am SS 100%, hopefully I will get a 4lb or something this week.

Hi Dayna, please don't get disheartened, as Tinka said if you do get a small loss this week you may get a bigger one to compensate next week. I'm a nightmare like you I am on my scales all the time, time I got rid of them I think! Stick with it, good luck.

Dayna,

I'm in exactly the same position... This is my 3rd week and since thursday the scales have STS. First week I lost 11lb and the second I lost 8lb. Obviously don't expect big losses like that everyweek... but something please!!!!!

But for somereason so far this week...nothign has shifted, Im drinking 2litres a day and eating the following , a bar, a shake and a step two meal. So basically Im doing Step 2. Im doing 1 hour powerwalk every other day.

Step 2 - as in SS+? or 1000cal?

If SS+ you need to be having 3 shakes/cd packs a day and try to up your water by a wee half litre.

Other than that don't panic, everyones week 3 loss is a bit lower compared to the first two. Its just your body evening out.

My week 2 loss was the small one, I lost 1.5 lbs, but following week lost 5.5lbs. You do catch up with yourself.

Hey
Just wanted to say your doing fab .. dont get disheartned..
try and up your water intake.. I have found also the weeks I did more exercise is the weeks I didnt lose so much.. Our bodies work in strange ways.
Good luck it will come off if you stick with it. x

Thanks girls.

Ive just got a new counsellor, my old one was a bit cold and unhelpful.

Shes told me to up my water also and because Im also very blocked up Im going to take Senakot.

Lexie Dog: Im having a bar, a shake, and a low carb step 2 meal, I cannot stomach the third shake, If I dont drop after the laxatives and water upping then Ill add in the shake as that will be the missing piece of the puzzle.

Thanks for being so kind a supportive ladies. I will not give up until I get to 9st 10.

Im no quitter.

I just need a poo. LOL

D x

Back