Question re Buying packs

Musical Missy

A friend of mine has just given me a huge carrier bag full of CD packs - yay! Apparently she tried it last year but only managed a couple of days and so had masses of packs left over (she must have bought at least 2 weeks worth glancing in the bag!) They're all in date so should be fine.
My question is - would it be okay to buy less packs from my CDC or do I have to buy a whole weeks worth?
To be fair I might not even like any of the flavours (saw a few Broccoli and cheese which turn my stomach at the very idea but did spy some Cappuccino which I LOVE so much!)

Just wondered whether CDC's will be alright with this

Thanks

MM x

I buy as many as i need so i might buy 5 days worth or 13 days worth.....it all depends on your councillor. But if you go regularly im sure they wont mind.

Taz x

you could allways ring her and say your going away, unexpectily and you will get this weeks packs from where ever your going cus your friend away does it etc and then miss this weeks weigh in go back next week with some of the packs you dont like and swap them?

orrrr just be honest with her.. she may swap some for you?

I had this same problem!

My CDC let me buy 14 packs per week until I had used the ones I had been given - she had no problem with it whatsoever.

Honesty is the best policy! I'm sure your cdc will be totally fine with it, not sure if she would swap some since you didn't buy them from her. Don't worry about it, you go regulary anyway so at the most it's 2 weeks without buying from her.

As with alot of CD issues, it depends on your CDC! Mine won't do less than a fortnight's worth of packs in one sale as they say it's "not worth their while".

I have had clients who had experienced similar. If their packs are still within date, I am happy to exchange them, and they can buy just what they need. However, I think some CDCs will charge a nominal fee if you are just weighing in with them and not purchasing packs. HTHS :)

Back