Question re. moving from Cambridge SS to Weight Watchers ProPoints

Kiwichan

Silver Member
Hi All,

I'm having a bit of a Cambridge Plateau crisis and I'm only 1/2 a stone from goal so if I lost no more it wouldn't be the end of the world. However I'm missing food and the gym and don't wish to stay on such a restrictive expensive diet when I'm losing little or nothing at this stage. Have any of you moved from a VLCD to Weight Watchers successfully and what would you recommend? I presume limiting my points and carbs for the first few weeks would be a good thing. I just don't want to pile all the weight back on.

Thanks!

I moved from slim and save which is the same thing and I found it much easier than I expected. I didn't think I would lose anything for a couple of weeks but I did.

I do lots of walking and found I wasn't loosing anything on slim and save which is why I switched. I have had 1-3lbs losses every week since I started

Brilliant, thats good to know as Im dying to get back to the gym. i started my first WW class this evening. she said my weight could fluctuate for up to a month after cambridge and just to stick with it. she gave me the wk 1 booklet. it seems an awful lot to eat in a day to be honest.

Back