1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Question re. moving from Cambridge SS to Weight Watchers ProPoints

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Kiwichan, 20 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I'm having a bit of a Cambridge Plateau crisis and I'm only 1/2 a stone from goal so if I lost no more it wouldn't be the end of the world. However I'm missing food and the gym and don't wish to stay on such a restrictive expensive diet when I'm losing little or nothing at this stage. Have any of you moved from a VLCD to Weight Watchers successfully and what would you recommend? I presume limiting my points and carbs for the first few weeks would be a good thing. I just don't want to pile all the weight back on.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. DanielleOD

DanielleOD Well-Known Member

I moved from slim and save which is the same thing and I found it much easier than I expected. I didn't think I would lose anything for a couple of weeks but I did.

I do lots of walking and found I wasn't loosing anything on slim and save which is why I switched. I have had 1-3lbs losses every week since I started

4. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

Brilliant, thats good to know as Im dying to get back to the gym. i started my first WW class this evening. she said my weight could fluctuate for up to a month after cambridge and just to stick with it. she gave me the wk 1 booklet. it seems an awful lot to eat in a day to be honest.