Question re Number of packs ??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debz32, 19 September 2006 Social URL.

1. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Evening all :)

Just a quick question which I hope you can help me with...

I know Cambridge says that woman OVER 5foot 8 " should have 4 packs per day BUT what if you ARE 5foot 8" ?? should you have 3 or 4 ??

thanx guys....your help is really appreciated !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    5ft 8in and above is 4 packs i.e. if you are exactly 5ft 8in then you have 4 packs.

Mike

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Cheers Mike - knew you helpful CDCs would sort me out :)

My CDC is really useless - she doesn't even phone to ask how WI went or how I'm doing..:( so I am relying on Minimins BIG TIME - than god you lot are here :D

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    You are more than welcome m8eeeeee

And well done on 19 pounds already!

M.

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

thanx m8 :D well pleased with 19lbs off...but on AAM this week and feeling incredibly guilty at eating real food !!! Feels like I'm cheating...does that sound daft ??

and also....with only 1lb off last week, I'm really hoping for a good loss this week and am panicking in case I don't cos of AAM :eek:

7. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    No that does not sound daft,felt the same,
    You can have it though so eat and enjoy.
    Well done on you loss so far.

8. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    AAM doesn't affect your fat loss but it can make you retain some water so usually if you have a bad loss week then the following week sorts it out.

And yes I know what you mean but you AREN'T cheating and you won't knock yourself out of ketosis and are doing brill.

Mike

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I lost 4.5 lb on my first AAM
    Irene xx

10. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Thanks

a HUGE thank-you to all of you for taking the time to reply :)

It really means a lot-dunno where I'd be without you guys ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.