Question ...

beinggood

My CDC is emailing the Cambridge medical people for official word on this ...

But has anyone been allowed to continue SS or SS+ whilst having minor surgery. From what I read on old forum posts its a total no-no. I will be very disapointed if this is the case and will be totally lost especially now I have come so far and have lost 1 third of my weight.
If you have continued with SS or SS+ how did you feel?

I am having a lump removed in a couple of weeks with a local anaesthetic.

I am just praying the Cambridge people let me continue.

i believe 1200 is the lowest you can be on. i had sedation for a root canal in may and had to be on the 1200 plan for a week before and 2 weeks after.

I guess 2 weeks after is better than 12 weeks off plan like I am imagining ...I hope thats all it is.

Fingers crossed for you.

I had just done 2 weeks SSing last year when I broke my foot and had to come off completely. I developed a DVT because of being in plaster, so the initial 6 weeks was then followed by 6 months on Warfarin, so again no CD. Luckily my mojo came back the day I stopped taking the drugs and I have been back on track ever since. I'm sure yours will too as soon as you're allowed, so don't worry too much - hopefully it won't be for long.

hi beinggood, has your CDC come back with anything yet?

x

Not yet, she says it might be a day or so .... tentively waiting to hear. I have decided to be doubley good this next couple weeks so if I do have to come off plan then it will be damage limitation. I am worried about not doing CD, I never realised it would affect me so much but I have thrown myself into the dreams of getting slim and I dont want to spoil it.

I know exactly what you mean (see my sad/rant post), it becomes a way of life on the road to slimness and you don't want anything to get in the way.
Hope you get the answer you want, and giving it 100% now can only be good!

Back