Question?

sexychick

Slim,slim,slim!
Have they changed the taste of the porridge,the past couple of weeks or is it my taste buds!
Don't like it any more grrr!
Sexy xx

Mhh don't think so, I've been having two a day for the past 2 months and haven't noticed a difference. Maybe it's your tastebuds? Or maybe I just didn't notice.

That happened to me with the chocolate shake; used to have it everyday for breakfast and then all of a sudden :jelous:

The packaging on my mine is still the blue and yellow and tastes like it did two years ago... However, it doesn't match with the new packaging style, so I really hope they're not messing around with it... It's my favourite flavour! :eek:

My taste buds have changed a lot since I started... used to live on the vanilla one, and now just a mere whiff makes me go green! Lol...

Haven't had the porridge one in a while actually, that's a good point! Over did it a bit at the start too... so maybe it's time to reintroduce it! Hmm... ;)

xx

Thing is pinkie getting a bit limited on choice,at mo as so many of the packs have changed since the new packaging came in!
Glad I've not got long to go,think that's why I get bored sometimes,because I used to have different packs each week to choose from,plus
used to like all of them( apart from choc shake yak),when I first started LL 4 yrs ago,anyway moan over!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Pinkie :) said:
My taste buds have changed a lot since I started... used to live on the vanilla one, and now just a mere whiff makes me go green! Lol...

I know, I used to the luv the vanilla shake now I just tolerate it. Funny isn't it? Xx:-D

I used to love the vanilla - and now I love the vanilla !

had the porridge this evening, if im very honest, its ... in one word.... *****!

LOL you said it!! its like warm vanilla ice cream with about 3 flakes in it lol

3 flakes? Wow, you're lucky! I found about 1 flake and a wheat seed shell. Yummy!... Not. :D

Though, I do love the porridge regardless... It satisfies the sweet tooth. :rolleyes:

It does kinda take the edge off in a weird way, will keep going with it and see how it goes xx

Spoke to my LL counsellor tonight about the porridge,she said they have changed the taste,it contains more sodium,new guidelines! (The sugar thing ),also a couple more members of my group thought it changed also.
Just thought I would mention it guys!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
It was the same in my group!! They said the porridge was really watery no matter how little they used!!

I hate the porridge. It's like warn vanilla ice-cream. Yuk lol

Back