• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

question...!

S: 25st11lb C: 24st5.0lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 1st6lb(5.54%)
Hi everyone
Long time no see!!
I am going to give CD another go.... and have been thinking, I would cope better when hungry, drinking coffee, but I can't stand skimmed/semi skimmed milk and can't drink it black.
Would it do any damage to have coffee mate? the powdered coffee whitener?
I only drink, maybe 2/3 coffee's a day with 2 heaped teaspoons of coffee mate.
Can't be that bad can it?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mama22

Silver Member
S: 18st2lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 5st10lb(31.5%)
If it helps you stick with it then, it's less calories then your eating now, you will still lose weight, IF you are still hungry a coffee will make you feel fuller (works with me anyway) and it's not like your saying I can do CD if when I have my coffee and coffee mate I HAVE to have half a packet of chocolate biscuits
Best of luck with your restart xx

S: 25st11lb C: 24st5.0lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 1st6lb(5.54%)
You know, you are absolutely right mama22...although it would be the whole packet of bickies not half!!
Thanks for that xx

S: 16st2.5lb C: 15st10.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st6lb(2.65%)
would coffeemate not take u out of ketosis? im not sure what the ingredients are but im sure skimmed milk is acceptable on ss+ instead of semi, whole milk or coffee mate for a reason?? just dont want to see your hard work undone cos of a wrong choice. All the best on your re-start, im re-starting tmrw :) x

mama22

Silver Member
S: 18st2lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 5st10lb(31.5%)
It has nothing in it that could effect ketosis, unless you use a sweetened one as that has corn syrup in it even then you have more carb in a CD bar then a spoon of it

S: 26st11lb C: 15st12lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 10st13lb(40.8%)
Isn't there carbs in coffee mate? I'm sure that was the reason I stopped using it although I think it might come from lactose!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins