Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

question...!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jambro, 22 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Jambro

Jambro Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st11lb
    Current Weight:
    24st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(5.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone
    Long time no see!!
    I am going to give CD another go.... and have been thinking, I would cope better when hungry, drinking coffee, but I can't stand skimmed/semi skimmed milk and can't drink it black.
    Would it do any damage to have coffee mate? the powdered coffee whitener?
    I only drink, maybe 2/3 coffee's a day with 2 heaped teaspoons of coffee mate.
    Can't be that bad can it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mama22

mama22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.5%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    If it helps you stick with it then, it's less calories then your eating now, you will still lose weight, IF you are still hungry a coffee will make you feel fuller (works with me anyway) and it's not like your saying I can do CD if when I have my coffee and coffee mate I HAVE to have half a packet of chocolate biscuits
    Best of luck with your restart xx

4. Jambro

Jambro Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st11lb
    Current Weight:
    24st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(5.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You know, you are absolutely right mama22...although it would be the whole packet of bickies not half!!
    Thanks for that xx

5. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    would coffeemate not take u out of ketosis? im not sure what the ingredients are but im sure skimmed milk is acceptable on ss+ instead of semi, whole milk or coffee mate for a reason?? just dont want to see your hard work undone cos of a wrong choice. All the best on your re-start, im re-starting tmrw :) x

6. mama22

mama22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.5%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    It has nothing in it that could effect ketosis, unless you use a sweetened one as that has corn syrup in it even then you have more carb in a CD bar then a spoon of it

7. jfryyyy

jfryyyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(40.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Isn't there carbs in coffee mate? I'm sure that was the reason I stopped using it although I think it might come from lactose!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.