question...!

Jambro

Hi everyone
Long time no see!!
I am going to give CD another go.... and have been thinking, I would cope better when hungry, drinking coffee, but I can't stand skimmed/semi skimmed milk and can't drink it black.
Would it do any damage to have coffee mate? the powdered coffee whitener?
I only drink, maybe 2/3 coffee's a day with 2 heaped teaspoons of coffee mate.
Can't be that bad can it?

If it helps you stick with it then, it's less calories then your eating now, you will still lose weight, IF you are still hungry a coffee will make you feel fuller (works with me anyway) and it's not like your saying I can do CD if when I have my coffee and coffee mate I HAVE to have half a packet of chocolate biscuits
Best of luck with your restart xx

You know, you are absolutely right mama22...although it would be the whole packet of bickies not half!!
Thanks for that xx

would coffeemate not take u out of ketosis? im not sure what the ingredients are but im sure skimmed milk is acceptable on ss+ instead of semi, whole milk or coffee mate for a reason?? just dont want to see your hard work undone cos of a wrong choice. All the best on your re-start, im re-starting tmrw :) x

It has nothing in it that could effect ketosis, unless you use a sweetened one as that has corn syrup in it even then you have more carb in a CD bar then a spoon of it

Back