question :)

hi everyone, I'm starting the lipotrim 1st January and have 5 to 6 stone to lose hopefully by September 2012! my mum has bought me some twinings fresh and fruity tea bags and I was wondering whether these are allowed? there are 2 calories in each cup and absolutely no carbs. is this okay every now and then? thanks for all your help!

You can have leaf teas but no fruit teas, peppermint and nettle are allowed as well as green tea, as long as it doesn't have any fruity flavours. So I think the answer to your question is probably no :( sorry

Hi,
Good luck when you start. 5 - 6 stone in 9 months is going to be so easy if you stick with it. Average is 14 lb a month but 1st month can be as much as 2.5 stone!!! (look at other peoples comments and their numbers for inspiration)
The main thing is not just the carbs but also citric acid as that affects ketosis in some way (have no clue how!!)
We can not have diet drinks or even flavoured water, with just 2 cals per ltr and no carbs, because of the citric acid.
Hope that helps and see you on here in the new year with your great progress reports.

New Year = New You!!!!
x x x

You will be amazed at how quickly the weight drops away!! Look forward to hearing about your first weigh-in!!! Good luck with your journey- just think how fab you will feel by the time Summer comes!!!

Back