Question

mrs-s

Gold Member
Hi there, I'm currently about 21 weeks pregnant and I'm pointing my food just to monitor myself and make sure I dont go mad, iv put my points as though I'm breastfeeding so I have quite slot but I just like tracking and keeping check on myself, I'm not trying to lose weight just manage how much I put on

Anyway my question is as my weight goes up should I adjust my points accordingly? Or leave as what they are now ( 48 ) ? If anyone has any advice I'd be grateful x

Hya,

have you asked your midwife what she would recomend? 48 points sounds okay, are you eating lots of fruit, veg and dairy?

in all of my 3 pregnancy's I just ate and ate and piled on lots of weight which I wish I hadnt done,

congratulations by the way, have you found out if you having boy or girl?

all the best x
Julia

Iv not spoke to her cus I don't like her, but if I start to lose weight I just plan to adjust my points, I'm only eating what I have been eating just pointing it to see if I am going really overboard or not!
We found out a few weeks ago and was confirmed on Tuesday were having another boy :) x

Thanks! I don't think I'll use all my weeklys as I never really do I renew tomorrow and got 29 left at the moment, I'm eating plenty and in the guidelines for dairy protien etc in pregnancy pretty much, I just dont want to ruin my hard work so to speak and end up were I started again!
Congratulations btw x

Back