Question!

hi!

i'm quite new to this website, but just had my day 32 weigh in on SS, (cambridge style!) and have just reached the 2 stone marker!:D

recently i've been eating one of the bars most days for lunch and over the past few days, my stomach has been feeling a little blocked up. my question is this; do you think it's the bars having some kind of effect or am i just feeling a little ill like anyone else?

thanks for any advice you can give me!
lots of love
lauren
xxxxxx

p.s. i am sooo glad i found this forum - its great to finally have somewhere to vent anything and everything i'm feeling! just seeing what i wrote above has cheered me up immensely - 2stone!!! in 5 weeks!!! argh! i soooo did not expect it to happen that quickly! and for some reason i was feeling a bit down when i got back from WI - how stupid is that!?! this site is fabtastic!:D

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. Bars seem to affect people in different ways I found they gave me indigestion and I found them very difficult to chew and swallow. I have left a message for a CDC to answer your question.

Irene xx

hi!

i'm quite new to this website, but just had my day 32 weigh in on SS, (cambridge style!) and have just reached the 2 stone marker!:D

recently i've been eating one of the bars most days for lunch and over the past few days, my stomach has been feeling a little blocked up. my question is this; do you think it's the bars having some kind of effect or am i just feeling a little ill like anyone else?

thanks for any advice you can give me!
lots of love
lauren
xxxxxx

p.s. i am sooo glad i found this forum - its great to finally have somewhere to vent anything and everything i'm feeling! just seeing what i wrote above has cheered me up immensely - 2stone!!! in 5 weeks!!! argh! i soooo did not expect it to happen that quickly! and for some reason i was feeling a bit down when i got back from WI - how stupid is that!?! this site is fabtastic!:D

Hi Lauren

Congrats on the loss! You must be very happy!!

Ok, with the bars... people are different when it comes to the bars, they have slightly more carbohydrate than the packs and of course they are quite dense and filling to eat.
If it makes you uncomfortable but you don't want to give them up, reduce them to one every other day or you can split them up and have them in pieces throughout the day. You are meant to have an extra glass of water for every bar you consume too.

Are you having plenty of water and are your bowels running ok? if not might be worth a call to your own CDC and/or a trip to the chemist for some senna.

Hope this helps and glad you are enjoying Minis!!

yeah, i've been drinking a lot in the past few days in particular - been a bit ill, but been drinking about 5-6litres of water each day as i've just been home all day. i'm thinking it might just be that i need to drink more when i have the bars - only have them when i have to be in college for lunch since they're the easiest to take in.
had another WI tonight and lost 4 and a half pounds this week despite being in bed for a few days, so i really do think drinking more is the answer!
thankyou both for your comments - i really appreciate them!
lauren xxxxx

Glad that you are still losing weight. I found that i couldnt 'stomach' the bars until week 15. I was quite happy on just the shakes and drinks till then. I still find that occasionally my stomach gurgles and complains after i have had a bar but mostly im ok :)

Back