Question!

Stacie86

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I have been losing weight on a steady diet for the past couple of months, but need to get some off quickly so have restarted on Cambridge.

The last time I did Cambridge I didn't last all that long on it, and have just started on day 1 again. I feel motivated this time and as if I could stick to it (thank god for sugar free, citric acid free ice pops and boullion) but I keep coming over feeling sick, is this normal???

Thanks!

Stace xxx

I had this too. It wore off for me after 4 days however now I get this feeling when I need a shake. Hope you feel better soon xx

Hiya, What kind of sickness? It could just be that your getting used to the cd diet the packs and that? how are you finding them? you like??

becky xx

Thanks for replies. I only drink the tetras (looking forward to the bars!) lol.

It's really disturbing actually, I am sat at my desk and keep having to run off cos I feel sick, haven't actually been sick though!

What we go through for vanity eh?

nah, just looking forward to it wearing off!

xx

good luck stacie x

Thanks for replies. I only drink the tetras (looking forward to the bars!) lol.

It's really disturbing actually, I am sat at my desk and keep having to run off cos I feel sick, haven't actually been sick though!

What we go through for vanity eh?

nah, just looking forward to it wearing off!

xx

It can help in the first week to divide your packs...instead of one pack divide into two mini meals, have one now and then the other later on... you must make each one up fresh and consume within 15 to 20 minutes.

With the tetras you can also divide them and water the half your going to use down it will help reduce the feeling of sickness that can often occur with some people when starting and it is mostly down to the strong concentration of vitamins which take a few days to get use to.

Tetras keep in the fridge for a good few hours once opened, not sure how long but your CDC will be know.

Love Mini xxx

I was feeling very sick like that the first few days to, splitting packs didnt work for me, but switching to only tetras did :)

Back