• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

question

S: 15st0lb C: 14st8lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.86%)

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
That i control food, it doesnt control me!

I can lose weight im not made this way, im not going to be fat for much longer!!

Mine would be similar Ive learnt the unhealthy hold that food has on me and that I will probably spend the rest of my life trying to control those demons, ive also learnt that I must have looked awfull because everyone is telling me I look so much better now and healthier.

S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Not to stuff my face ;)

S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Seriously though, I've learnt that I don't need to snack continuously throughout the day and my outlook on food has changed, hence the cooking lessons :)

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st8lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That I can beat this & even if I fall occassionally I WILL kick the fat girls ass :) & become a thin girl
x

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
I agree with kilobel occasionally i will have a blip then someone will say you are looking really well and that jolts me back into line I can do this but it will take an enourmous amount of self control
xx

I know I've just started on LT but I'm already surprised at how much food was a habit for me. I ate because it was breakfast TIME, lunch TIME or tea TIME - not because I was actually hungry. I was also in the habit of picking at food as soon I felt the first hunger pangs or when I was bored. Hopefully a few on months LT will allow me to drop these habits and I can start afresh.

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Dont let Lipotrim be your life!

At first its all about the diet, but its not

thats what ive learnt:D

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
That the hunger pangs are usually thirst!

That a plate doesn't need to be cleared and it's okay to stop when you are full!

x

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
LT flapjacks taste nothing like Snickers flapjacks ;)