Questions!

Hi all just have a few questions! Been doing exante since new yrs day and have lost 20 lbs, but have not been behaving myself and pigging out the last few days, came across slim and save and really like the idea of having some veg and salad, do you stay in ketosis if having 3 packs with veg etc? And is the weight loss the same as exante?

Yes, you stay in ketosis with 3 packs and veg (only the 'approved' veggies though chosen for their low carb content). Ive never done Exante but losses are the same on most VLCDs to be honest.

Love the chilli and spag bol. Hate the cottage pie :). There is a photo of the chilli meal in one of the stickies at the top of the page. People like different things though so best you order a selection and decide which ones you want to continue with. I could easily do this diet with my favourite 2 shakes, 2 bars and 2 meals to be honest but there is a lot more variety on offer than that and everyone is different.

Shakes are sweeter than Exante (or so I'm told given that I haven't had an Exante shake). Choc truffa and lemon bars are my favourites and are gorgeous (if small) but are less calories/carbs than the Tesco Ultra or BL ones. I don't really use the soups.

I ordered sum sample and they arrived today. So far I've had the chilli which was gorgeous, and the chocolate trufa bar. This was actually to die for, can't believe it tasted so good! Slim and save is definitely the way forward, just a shame I've 2.5 weeks supply of Exante to get through first!

Back